XDBX Madden 16 NFL Connected Franchise

Dodge

I will ready up now. That injury bug needs to find someone else. A.J. is out until the Superbowl or next year which ever comes first and my starting TE is out until next year. 

• Like 1

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• truelife98

• Dodge

• lIIlCompleXlIIl

• kernalhogan

Ive been struggling to keep Gurley healthy as well. Its been nice having him back for the last few games. Now I need Tavon Austin back. He's been gone for the last 3 weeks. 2 more to go. 

I, too, need my Offense back. 

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

@ssracingn2

Sorry your tagged in this ss a can't get rid of it.  The injuries definetly shake things up and make you have some depth.  Or just keep picking up old as Reggie Wayne to fill in like I do lol

• Like 1

Just now, truelife98 said:

Well the nick foles experience didn't last long he broke his back or something he is out lol

Poor Truelife. Madden doing everything it can to stop you from making the Super Bowl! lol

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Dodge said:

@truelife98, i just relased him the other day. Lol

Wouldn't it have been something, if you and True met in the Super Bowl, and you went up against Foles? lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lIIlCompleXlIIl said:

Poor Truelife. Madden doing everything it can to stop you from making the Super Bowl! lol

Gonna need to collapse my stadium for that.  I hope

• Like 1

Woke up extra early today and checked out our league looks like all games are played and I believe dodge needs to ready up.  I had to ready up also thought I did already

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dodge said:

I don't think I've played yet. Sorry. 

SLACKER! lol jk :P Whenever is clever.

4 minutes ago, Dodge said:

I don't think I've played yet. Sorry. 

I didn't even realize that. Lol I was just looking for ready up.  No rush from me I got a bye next week anyway. : CRAZY :

If and when  it gets to it and I have to play kernal hoping we can get together Sunday or Monday nite

Fuck Madden. Fuck Madden right in his big fat stupid head. The CPU dismantled, and destroyed my team with no hope of any reprieve. 

Week advanced. 

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

8 hours ago, Dodge said:

Fuck Madden. Fuck Madden right in his big fat stupid head. The CPU dismantled, and destroyed my team with no hope of any reprieve. 

Week advanced. 

Tell us how you really feel

@kernalhogan if it is me I can play Sunday evening before the Sunday na Playlist so say 830pm eastern ish time.  Won't be able to be around after Playlist. Or past 11pm eastern. Will be available all nite Monday nite the time I'm hosting the Monday night gta Playlist 

So in my wildcard game, I believe I had 20+ dropped passes. Jeffrey gets tickled on his toe and the ball pops out like a Peanut Punch. Yet, Dez Bryant can jump up in the middle of 3 defenders and make a one handed catch multiple times... I hate that if you don't have a stud receiver, there is barely any catch in traffic. Good Luck to all of you in the remainder of the Playoffs!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, truelife98 said:

@kernalhogan if it is me I can play Sunday evening before the Sunday na Playlist so say 830pm eastern ish time.  Won't be able to be around after Playlist. Or past 11pm eastern. Will be available all nite Monday nite the time I'm hosting the Monday night gta Playlist 

I'm expecting to play you, the Patriots should win. Sunday night before the playlist is good for me.

After being Madden'd for 2 games and the first qtr of the 3rd, I decided to simulate the games and be done. I'm not supposed to make it to the Superbowl, obviously. And I hate playing against the CPUs agenda. So I lost 41-6, and let me know when the Off-season starts. 

Dodgeservice.png

I've also giving Commissioner priveleges to True and SS. So you can make things happen when I'm not around. 

Sorry, but this game pisses me off when it does this stupid shit. 

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

1 minute ago, Dodge said:

I've also giving Commissioner priveleges to True and SS. So you can make things happen when I'm not around. 

Sorry, but this game pisses me off when it does this stupid shit. 

Yezzir.