XDBX Madden 16 NFL Connected Franchise

Dodge

2 hours ago, PDX96 said:

I still have my game against Seattle.  Will try to complete it either tonight or tomorrow.

I think you are on bye. 

Dodgeservice.png

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• truelife98

• Dodge

• lIIlCompleXlIIl

• kernalhogan

25 minutes ago, Dodge said:

I think you are on bye. 

Believe that was last week complex played his game late last night early this morning and me and kernal then played our even earlier this morning. So the league should be on week 6 now. 

• Like 1

Oh. Ok. My fault. We just had a storm roll through and my Internet is real sketchy at the moment. So I won't be playing tonight. 

• Like 2

Dodgeservice.png

38 minutes ago, Dodge said:

Oh. Ok. My fault. We just had a storm roll through and my Internet is real sketchy at the moment. So I won't be playing tonight. 

All good you guys all have plenty of time once you guys play and advance the week me and kernal are going to have to wait til Friday night anyaway.  Atleast you will be able to get 2 games in. 

Then go figure I'm off the weekend but I have a bye afterwards anyway lol

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Dodge said:
4 hours ago, ssracingn2 said:

Dang phone screwing stuff up again.  So kernal I will be available immediately following gta playlist Friday night. Not sure if you will be attending but I am hosting hoping for it to run about 130 to 2hrs.

Does this work for you 

3 hours ago, truelife98 said:

So kernal I will be available immediately following gta playlist Friday night. Not sure if you will be attending but I am hosting hoping for it to run about 130 to 2hrs.

Does this work for you

I should be attending the playlist on Friday. I'll take a short break after the playlist, so kickoff for about 15 minutes after is good for me.

• Like 1

On 3/16/2016 at 10:11 PM, Dodge said:
On 3/16/2016 at 1:14 PM, ssracingn2 said:

Dang phone screwing stuff up again. 

The league has advanced to week 8

• Like 1

Another tense game bortles couldn't hit broad side of a barn first 3 quarters so many horrible throws 3int 2 in my zone 1 in red zone for pick 6. Then all off a sudden in 4th he turns it on and I come back from 13 down to win by 1.

Its great how this game does stuff like that

On side note so my week 9 Game is done but just a heads up will probably be Wed or Thurs til I can play again so no rush on you guys

Edited by truelife98
  • Like 2

On 3/4/2016 at 2:43 PM, truelife98 said:

On 3/16/2016 at 10:11 PM, Dodge said:

On 3/4/2016 at 2:43 PM, truelife98 said:

I should be able to get my game in tonight or tomorrow.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lIIlCompleXlIIl said:

@Dodge Drako wants to reserve Baltimore, and ask's for a league invite. He is out picking up the game now.

Nice, that means each division in the AFC will have a user controlled team. We need one more player to take a team from the NFC East to balance it out. 

• Like 2

Just now, kernalhogan said:

Nice, that means each division in the AFC will have a user controlled team. We need one more player to take a team from the NFC East to balance it out. 

That would be nice!

I believe I play Baltimore my next game lol.  Will be my 4th h2h.  If this is the case unless he is available Wed early evening we will have to wait til the weekend 

@Dodge I will hop online and try to invite him in a few

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dodge said:

I can't send him an invite until much later, can anyone else send out invites?

16 minutes ago, truelife98 said:

I believe I play Baltimore my next game lol.  Will be my 4th h2h.  If this is the case unless he is available Wed early evening we will have to wait til the weekend 

@Dodge I will hop online and try to invite him in a few

Wasn't sure that we could invite :P Hadn't even looked at it.

1 minute ago, lIIlCompleXlIIl said:

Wasn't sure that we could invite :P Hadn't even looked at it.

We can but I can't invite him until he connects online.  So once he loads game up and what not you should be able to go to members where you see all our names and teams and then scroll down and there is an invite button. 

Just have him text you once he loads up and you can send it

Just now, truelife98 said:

We can but I can't invite him until he connects online.  So once he loads game up and what not you should be able to go to members where you see all our names and teams and then scroll down and there is an invite button. 

Just have him text you once he loads up and you can send it

Yeah I literally JUST tried to send the invite at the same time you sent this message. I see that now lol. Ok, as soon as he is ready i'll push the invite. Im sure whatever time you are ready for your game he will be down lol. 

4 minutes ago, lIIlCompleXlIIl said:

Well Drako when you check the thread out I am available to play Wed night 645 pm eastern. If that doesn't work for you I can do Thursday late night or we will get together over the weekend.  May be able to do little earlier Wed but not really to much later

@Drako_Oryan so we play each other for your first game let me know when you are available so we can set something up and so others know when the league will advance. 

I can play tomorrow around 630 645 pm eastern.  Or  I can play Thursday night anytime after 10pm eastern 

Or Friday night anytime after the gta Playlist I will be hosting which should be over around 1230am

Let me know what works for you

• Like 1