• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• truelife98

• Dodge

• lIIlCompleXlIIl

• kernalhogan

I know that before we started the league, we had said we wanted to try for 2 or 3 games a week. I would like to try and stick to that. Drako and I talked about it last night and this morning, he knows how I feel :P

• Like 1

I'm on the side of wanting to get more games in a week also. I'm really enjoying the league and I think 1 game a week will take some of the fun out of it.  Of course once schooling is done I'm all for joining back up and playing from that point

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, ssracingn2 said:

Sorry haven't payed much attention but week advanced. 

Did it actually advance for you I just logged in shows everyone played and ready but hasn't advanced for me

Doesn't seem to be as windy, my lights haven't flickered in a few hours. If all still looks good when the wife passes out, I'll get my game in.

• Like 1

I'll be firing it up in a few minutes. I play the Seahawks. So this game is possibly for my Division, Conference, and Home Field Advantage in the Playoffs. 

Dodgeservice.png

NOOOO :( I wasn't ready yet.... I had played my game late last night, didn't get a chance to do some weekly stuff....... well poop.

Wasn't even 24 hours on one week................

Edited by lIIlCompleXlIIl

Just an FYI- I'll be out of town Monday through Wednesday this week for work.  I should be able to play week 16 sometime today, but after today, I won't be able to play again until Thursday 4/7.

• Like 1

I suppose I'll have to from now on. I had figured since I didn't press ready, and it hasn't even been on this week for 24 hours, that I would be OK. I understand forcing if you been waiting on someone for quite some time. Oh well, now I know.

I won't be able to get week 16 in until tomorrow morning so after that looks like we will wait until thursday for week 17 which is no biggie actually means I can probably wait til Tuesday when I'm off to get my game in instead of staying up in morning. 

Gives me time to practice with henne since I lost bottles late in game to torn shoulder something or another. Just gotta win next to with henne then should have bye and then computer for 1st playoff game.  I would then get bortles back in time for afc championship. 

Of course that all hinges on henne helping me win out

37 minutes ago, Dodge said:

Sorry Complex. Normally I would wait. I just jumped the gun this time. Its my fault. 

It really isnt any big deal bro. I had just woke up and new I still needed to do some things, but in all honesty, those things were not important anyway lol. If they were important, I would have taken the time to do them before I joined rumdig in Rocket League last night. Glad it was able to be pushed forward so others could get a game in. Mine is done now to. No more loosing in the 4th final 2 minutes for this guy. Tired of that bs lol. or OT loss (Not sure if either of them were this league or not, but yeah.) I have changed my playbook a few times, and now just decided to make my own. Simple, but something for everything. I was going to do this before, but never finished. I'm coming for revenge in the post season dodge!

• Like 3

All week 16 games are played @ssracingn2 I believe hasn't hit ready up yet 

Let me just add my offense isn't the same without bortles I barely got my win. Not to mention Allen Robinson who if he isn't is close to being the top receiver in the league is out until next year with a torn bicep. 

Stayed fairly healthy all year figured I would start getting hit come playoff time

Edited by truelife98