• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• truelife98

• Dodge

• lIIlCompleXlIIl

• kernalhogan

The Rams and Bills played a long, hard game. It was a defensive struggle throughout. The Rams landed a couple of big plaus, and that's what eventually called the game. Rams win 24-14. 

We'll played @kernalhogan

• Like 4

Dodgeservice.png

Not sure if leagues waiting on me or not, but my game will be complete within the next 12 hours.

3 hours ago, lIIlCompleXlIIl said:

Simmed my game after getting pissed off... im so tired of getting screwed by dumbass bs.

I've done that 3 times so far this season. Madden has gotten to me too.

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

I hate arron Rodgers and the Packers. And their but ass 2nd string back lol. Could not stop them to save my life was down 14 late in 4th quarter scored twice and then drunk me figured since I can't stop them go for 2 and win game needless to say I didn't make it and list by 1 lol

• Like 1

Working nights this weekend when the league advances if someone posts in here to give me the heads up I should be able to get a game done one morning when I get home

Busy weekend with graduations and all. Last Grad Dinner tomorrow night. Will try my damnedest to get my game done. 

• Like 1

I cant get to this, at some time tonight, or tomorrow, I will get on and leave league, otherwise go ahead and boot. Thanks Guys, was fun!

Right now I'm just gonna force advance the week. Your team will simulate. I will continue to do this until you come back, or remove yourself. 

Dodgeservice.png

• 2 weeks later...

Week hasn't advanced last I checked was Saturday still had 3 people to play.  I'm on day works this week and leave Thursday after work for little vacation at my parents campground so once the league does advance I won't be able to play until next Tuesday night

Guys, it has been fun and Dodge thanks for setting up the league.  I'm no longer able to participate, so I've gone ahead and removed myself from the league.  Good luck to you guys the rest of the way...see you all on the streets of Los Santos!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well I guess this league will officially be retired with Madden 17 coming out tomorrow. Really enjoyed the connected league as I never played it before and it made Madden fun again. Hopefully after a few weeks for people to purchase and practice we can get another league started. Thanks dodge for running this one

• Like 4