XDBX Madden 16 NFL Connected Franchise

Dodge

Well little bit of a change of plans the wife and daughter have a bday party tonight so I will be able to get a game in tonight after all if we have advanced to week4

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• truelife98

• Dodge

• lIIlCompleXlIIl

• kernalhogan

47 minutes ago, truelife98 said:

I should be finished up by 7pm eastern

Nice. That should leave me enough time to play Week 5 before LN's playlist tonight.

• Like 2

I will get my game in, in the morning. Had a wedding to go to today, and while in the midst of getting ready, I felt real sick all the sudden, got sick 4 times, and blacked out, fell to the kitchen floor. Went to wedding, then went and  got my bloodpressure and sugar levels checked. Blood pressure was 178 over 106 ^^ Relaxing tonight, but will get it done in the AM.

• Like 2

Slept for like, 9 hours, getting on Madden now.

First play, Jeffrey broken toe. Out. Pffffffft (5 weeks)

Edited by lIIlCompleXlIIl

During week 4 I lost my starting Qb for 2 weeks, #1 WR for 4 weeks and my Starting HB for 9 weeks. 

Edited by ssracingn2

5 minutes ago, ssracingn2 said:

During week 4 I lost my starting Qb for 2 weeks, #1 WR for 4 weeks and my Starting HB for 9 weeks. 

DAaaaaaaamn. At-least you will have your WR back just in time to play me lol. 

2 hours ago, ssracingn2 said:

Ray rice is available

51 minutes ago, ssracingn2 said:

I will stay with what I have. As long as I can get into the playoffs I will have a healthy team unless the bears defense kills me. 

Lol - I have injured Rodgers and Carr :P Just feel the luck that if it does happen, it will only be for a few quarters lol.

Quick heads up the league has advanced a week and I just finished up my game this morning. When we advance to the next week it will match myself and Hogan against each other.  More then likely that match won't happen until Friday night at the earliest

• Like 1

1 hour ago, truelife98 said:

Quick heads up the league has advanced a week and I just finished up my game this morning. When we advance to the next week it will match myself and Hogan against each other.  More then likely that match won't happen until Friday night at the earliest

I finished my game just after yours this morning. Once we advance, anytime you are available should be fine with me. Just let me know.

• Like 2

I'm on  nites this week but will be available Friday night after gta Playlist if that works for you kernal.  I'll also stream it if anyone wants to watch

Edited by truelife98
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, truelife98 said:

I'm on  nites this week but will be available Friday night after gta Playlist if that works for you kernal.  I'll also stream it if anyone wants to watch

Friday Night Football it is.

• Like 2

Was in the middle of my game about two hours ago, power went out. Just came back on, will get it done ASAP tonight!

1 hour ago, PDX96 said:

I still have my game against Seattle.  Will try to complete it either tonight or tomorrow.

I think you are Bye

Dodgeservice.png