XDBX Madden 16 NFL Connected Franchise

Dodge

13 minutes ago, Dodge said:

You do not want to be there?

I do want to but it's all good I only have few late round picks anyway we are going out and meeting up with family.  Rather the league move on so it's all good

• Like 2

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• truelife98

• Dodge

• lIIlCompleXlIIl

• kernalhogan

The CPU ended up filling everyone's roster to 53 players or cutting players to get down to 53 for the preseason games. Everyone might want to check on their team in the transactions menu to see if they lost anyone that they wanted, or which free agents were picked up. The only players of value anyone might have lost are declining veterans that were expensive.  Next season we'll have to leave one week of the preseason to make cuts instead of simulating directly to the regular season.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Dodge said:

Dang pretty season beat me up a little lol. Had peecy Harvin and tj yeldon both suffer 5 week injuries last game of preseason and have a backup tight end out 2 weeks now.  Hopefully means I'm getting the injury bug out early instead of late. 

15 minutes ago, Dodge said:

Yeah, I've got Gurley down for the first 2 weeks. 

Saw that he was hurt a lot last year 2 wasn't he

Ok - Give me..... a second to see my earliest. I need to switch the kids movie over etc etc... brb

Getting on now.

Edited by lIIlCompleXlIIl

First game of the week - @Dodge and his Rams started off a bit rocky, and the Bears took the lead early. By the end of the game, Rams win 27-20. Much better then the last time we met up lol. Good game sir!

• Like 3

Well, I was down 24 - 7 just before end of half against the Romoless cowgirls. Won the game 27 - 42. Mason, the rookie QB I drafted, just broke single game passing yards, 130.0 QB rating, 51 for 63 completions, 578 yards, 6 td's, 1 int. Pretty happy after the cowgirls knocked me out of playoffs last season.

Oh and Bennett had 13 receptions for 207 yards and 2 TDs.

• Like 4

No complaints so far 2 games in 1st one started out tight but ended up a blowout and week 2 while a lot closer then week 1 wasn't bad.  

So after the cpu drafted me some scrubs the free agent additions I added I like and made few trades to help bolster the defense some more.  Unlike last year I saved a few picks for the next draft. So far anyway. 

Excited to get Percy Harvin back week 5 and add him to the offense. Also yellow getting hurt may have been a blessing in disguise as I picked up tevin Coleman off free agency and he has been great so good actually he may have already won the starting job

• Like 2

Wes Mason NEARLY does it again. Needing 25 yards to break single game passing yards record, Mason is throwing down field. 16 second left, Bennett wide open mud field deep, Mason throws like a wild rookie, causing an interception. Bears win 9 - 42. Mason: 52 for 72, 573 yards, 6 TDs, 3 picks.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, lIIlCompleXlIIl said:

Wes Mason NEARLY does it again. Needing 25 yards to break single game passing yards record, Mason is throwing down field. 16 second left, Bennett wide open mud field deep, Mason throws like a wild rookie, causing an interception. Bears win 9 - 42. Mason: 52 for 72, 573 yards, 6 TDs, 3 picks.

U better be careful that's 163 pass attempts in 2 games lol. 

4 hours ago, ssracingn2 said:

Andrew unLucky had a rough day throwing a handful of INTs and sacked 4 times. The Chargers easily won the game. 

Yeah luck was off week 2 also didn't get 4 picks though nice job

I will get my week 3 game in late tonight probably after midnight sometime 

• Like 1