• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• truelife98

• Dodge

• lIIlCompleXlIIl

• kernalhogan

The Panthers put up a good fight, but in the end, the Cowboys were the better team.  Good luck to the rest of the league throughout the remainder of the playoffs!

• Like 2

Could wegive it a week break? My internet is all messed up, getting a new modem from ISP next Tuesday. It does seem to be acting better today then the last three lol.

Let's try to get a time together. I'm voting next Tuesday at 8pm est. Does this time work for everyone, and if not, when is good?

I'm assuming the off-season will go the same I think the first 3 or 4 weeks is free agency advancing a week at a time.  So we can all get on do our offers and ready up.  Then it should advance a week and we can check it out again resubmit offers and then ready up ect. This should play out over this week and definitely be finished up over weekend at the latest.  I'm not sure if I can make it Tuesday night but I won't be able to do it any time really next week which is fine with me I'm OK with not doing the draft I think I only have a few pics at the end of it anyway

• Like 3

I believe there is quite a bit to do before the draft. First we all have to resign our own players, then there are 4-5 weeks of free agency, then the draft. I'm assuming that the free agency period will be similar to the weekly "Ready Up" system during the season, so it might take a little while to get through. I should be available anytime that we want to run a Live Draft.

• Like 2

All intentions of playing superbowl tonight will then force advance to first week of off season which should be viewing retired players and really signing players.  After that I will be able to check it every morning after work and will do what ever needs done to ready up for current week

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, ssracingn2 said:

If you weren't watching True's stream you missed one hell of a game. True won 17-16 with a fantastic 7 minute drive to end the game. 

Was great game I'm sure I'll be seeing you next year 

Squeaked a superbowl out Madden did not want me to win with face masks pass interference calls defensive holding was crazy. Was down 14 23 in 4th put drive together and scored to then 2 plays layer I crushed McFadden who fumbled I ran clock down to 20 seconds to kick field goal and go up 24 23

Anyway league has advanced to re sign phase 

• Like 3

It shows that all of us are ready to advance but still has not advanced. Maybe a commissioner needs to advance it in the offseason.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kernalhogan said:

It shows that all of us are ready to advance but still has not advanced. Maybe a commissioner needs to advance it in the offseason.

I won't be able to get on until the morning but could advance it then unless @Dodgeor @sscover1@ssracingn2

Screwed that up sorry @ssracingn2 do it first. I think the main thing is to make sure we all were able to resign our players which I would think if we readied up we did

• Like 1

I'll let it go until tomorrow night. After the incident with Complex, I decided I'll wait 24 Hours before Force Advancing anything. 

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

Sounds good to me.  Waiting 24 hrs is good unless we all post on here we are good to go that is.  I will give my commissioner status back to unless dodge already revoked it. 

@Dodge I tried transferring commish over to you but it wouldn't let me. I guess sin e you already are one.  So unless I'm missing something I will just keep the status incase it's needed. 

• Like 1

@Dodge@kernalhogan @PDX96 @ssracingn2 @lIIlCompleXlIIl

Madden has moved on to week 2 where you can now make offers to free agents.  To keep things moving and fair the league will be advanced thru free agency at set times. This way we all know when it will advance and if possible can get on one last time before it advances. 

Since week advanced Friday night and to keep things moving I suggest we advance it roughly every 24 hours. So the say around 9pm central 10 pm eastern.  

Of course if you will not be able to get on the site in the 24 he period post on here and we can extend it. 

Also please respond on here when you see this if it is OK with you.  The league won't advance tonight unless everyone responds they are ready then going forward it will be the times I stated for next 3 weeks unless someone asks for it to be extended. 

Then once we get thru this we can pick a draft date. 

As always if you disagree with this plan feel free to speak up we can make the week last longer if wanted 36 48 hrs whatever is needed Im just looking to keep it moving and getting us back to games. 

Since I can't give dodge my commissioner status myself or him won't ready up until the time decided has come and then we will and if league doesn't move on we will force advance it. 

• Like 2