XDBX Madden 16 NFL Connected Franchise

Dodge

11 hours ago, truelife98 said:

So my team automatically subs my 2nd string hb in on 3rd don't need this year does anyone know where I can turn this off

After posting I decided to Google this and believe I found my answer.  Have to look at who is set as 3drb in my lineup 

Yeah its your 3drb.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• truelife98

• Dodge

• lIIlCompleXlIIl

• kernalhogan

3 hours ago, truelife98 said:

So I see the 3drb slot on manage screen but only gives me option between 3rd and 4th string halfback 

Are you sure you're looking in the right spot? The "third down running back" depth chart spot is located just after the PR/KR and the long snapper. If you're #1 guy isn't showing up there then I don't know what's wrong.

9 hours ago, ssracingn2 said:

Luckily the injury bug hasn't bitten me yet. I had enough injuries to cover 2 years last season. 

Thats what I'm saying. I keep getting minor injuries each game, but not anything close to like last season. 

14 hours ago, truelife98 said:

So I see the 3drb slot on manage screen but only gives me option between 3rd and 4th string halfback 

Let me make sure I am getting this right. You go to team on your home page, use right stick down to "special," and where it says 3dRB, you can only choose between third and fourth string RB?

Yeah I went to depth chart and got it somehow missed it first time around.  Whoops.  Thanks for all the info

• Like 2

OK if week is advanced then I'm probably looking at Sunday night @lIIlCompleXlIIl as next chance to play if you are available I will be on around 8pm and will be online for few hours if you wanna do later.  Also Monday will work to

11 hours ago, truelife98 said:

OK if week is advanced then I'm probably looking at Sunday night @lIIlCompleXlIIl as next chance to play if you are available I will be on around 8pm and will be online for few hours if you wanna do later.  Also Monday will work to

I'm always available lol. Tomorrow 'round 8:45 pm EDT sounds like a fine time for your whoopin.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, lIIlCompleXlIIl said:

I'm always available lol. Tomorrow 'round 8:45 pm EDT sounds like a fine time for your whoopin.

Looking forward to it

• Like 1

The league has advanced to week 8.  

A battle of two 6-1 teams as the Panthers travel to play the Rams...who will be 7-1?   Dodge when are you available to play?  I'm usually around weeknights between 8-10pm EST.

• Like 2

I'll try to be available this week. I'm busy getting ready for a Birthday Party for my daughter. My wife has a Honey-do list a mile long.

• Like 3

Dodgeservice.png

15 hours ago, Dodge said:

I'll try to be available this week. I'm busy getting ready for a Birthday Party for my daughter. My wife has a Honey-do list a mile long.

Ok...sounds good...no rush.  I'll keep an eye on this thread and we can figure something out.  I could probably play anytime after 7:30pm up until 11:00pm EST most weeknights and could play later on the weekend when I don't have to get up so early for work.

• Like 1

@PDX96 and I just had one hell of a game. Came down to a FG at the end with 8 seconds left. It was anybody game all night long. But the Madden Gods smiled on The Rams tonight. 

Good game PDX. 

• Like 2

Dodgeservice.png

Not sure where we are in the league I know week we where on I had a buy won't be available to play until Thursday night if we get to next week and it's waiting on me