• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• truelife98

• Dodge

• lIIlCompleXlIIl

• kernalhogan

Cool we will just wait for ss and make sure he is cool with it if so we can move on. And like I said if you require more then 24 hrs just don't ready up and post it here.  Don't think dodge will advance it without everyone readying up this is just more so we all have a time to try and ready up bye. 

What we are saying is that the week gets advanced on a time schedule  instead of when we ready up. I'll post week advance time and dates on here. That way nobody gets an edge in Free Agency. 

• Like 2

Dodgeservice.png

1 hour ago, Dodge said:

I'd like to do it one night this week. 8:30 pm CST is perfect for Wednesday, or Friday

Week Advanced to Phase 4.

Anytime is good, keep me posted.

I can't make it Wed but could make it Friday what ever you decide is cool with me.  If you wanna do it tonight go ahead I only have few late round draft picks anyway. I could probably only do an hour Friday anyway as I am hosting the gta Playlist that night unless I find an alternate. 

If we ate taking a vote I vote for Friday evening I will try and get a host for Playlist and hopefully we can all draft.  If that doesn't work for someone else and wed night does then go with it. 

Just let me know what you decide

Edited by truelife98
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, PDX96 said:

I can't meet tonight, but could meet up on Friday evening.  Any idea how long the draft may take to complete?

True and I did a whole team fantasy draft pretty quick. But thats only two team owners. I haven't done a league like this in Madden before. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PDX96 said:

I can't meet tonight, but could meet up on Friday evening.  Any idea how long the draft may take to complete?

It shouldn't be real long believe it is only 7nds now usually when drafting computer picks get down very quickly but I have never done one like this so I'm thinking computer picks will have same amount of time as all of us to make their pick to allow for trades and what not. That is unless we all say we r good I believe it can be advanced to next user pick.  Maybe dodge or ssracing have more to add since I believe they have done this before. 

I'm going to go ahead and look for a replacement host for Friday night incase we do it then since myself and pdx can't make tonight 

• Like 2

Yes you can advance to the next user if no one wants to trade. I think for 2 takes about 30 minutes.

I won't know if I can Friday because the weekends are going to be busy as it is racing season and I like to watch. 

• Like 2

I can do Friday as well. Just need a confirmation from SS. We would do it at 8 or 830 Central. That would leave plenty of time for the PL on GTA. 

• Like 3

Dodgeservice.png