XDBX Madden 16 NFL Connected Franchise

Dodge

2 hours ago, ssracingn2 said:

I don't think you will have to worry about the Superbowl True. The Chargers are going to be there. Lol

I seen you traded away my 2nd favorite QB in the league lol. I think Buffalo is going to make it to the SB... so do we have 3 nfc and 3 afc at this time? Man that's pretty cool! Glad it worked out that way!

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• truelife98

• Dodge

• lIIlCompleXlIIl

• kernalhogan

Just a quick note for anyone interested in joining in there is still time tomorrow evening around 8pm eastern me and pdx will be playing head to head and afterwards I believe dodge will be advancing the week.  So if you want to get in on the action you can still sign up and claim a team and play week 1. Otherwise as dodge has said you can still join down the road 

Edited by truelife98
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, Dodge said:

What time is the game happening tonight? 

Also I think we should try to Stream all H2H he's if possible. 

I wont be able to do the streaming, unless my internet gets better. Whenever I play on-line against someone, there is minor lag issues. When I played True the night I bought the game, it was all lag, with some serious spikes throughout. I've gotten a hold of my ISP and its been better, I played a guy on Ultimate Team this morning, little itty bitty lags, but it was still there, just not as bad or often. I will try to stream mine, but if the latency is too bad, it will have to be my opponent.

40 minutes ago, Dodge said:

I wont be able to do the streaming, unless my internet gets better. Whenever I play on-line against someone, there is minor lag issues. When I played True the night I bought the game, it was all lag, with some serious spikes throughout. I've gotten a hold of my ISP and its been better, I played a guy on Ultimate Team this morning, little itty bitty lags, but it was still there, just not as bad or often. I will try to stream mine, but if the latency is too bad, it will have to be my opponent.

13 hours ago, Dodge said:

This website might help you while you are away from the PS4. Primary use off the top off my head, Ready to Advance the Week if you forget to before shutting down.

http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/connected-franchise/home/4393655.ps4

I never knew this existed lol. Pretty cool. Thanks for the link @Dodge

55 minutes ago, Dodge said:

Scheduled for 8pm eastern I will stream it and see how it goes will throw the link up for my twitch once I start streaming

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, truelife98 said:

Scheduled for 8pm eastern I will stream it and see how it goes will throw the link up for my twitch once I start streaming

Koo - wife works tonight, ill be a watching. 

• Like 1

Yeah I traded Rivers and a 3rd for AJ McCarron. They got the better wnd of the deal and I got a quarterbackthe I can groom instead of an older player. 

• Like 2

Last chance, bout an hour left to reserve a FIRST WEEK game for the new XDBX Connected Franchise, Hosted by Dodge! Don't worry though, if you are not able to get in tonight, there will be plenty of room left for you to join in mid season!

• Like 2

I've been dying to play another game. I'm used to playing 3-4 games at a time, not one here and there. This is torture.: SURPRISE :

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kernalhogan said:

I've been dying to play another game. I'm used to playing 3-4 games at a time, not one here and there. This is torture.: SURPRISE :

This is why I'm in 3 leagues lol. 1 with all of you, 1 with one other person, and 1 by myself.

• Like 1

How does the college scouting work in this league? I was expecting a button to pop up on the main page in Week 2, but it's not there.

EDIT: Found the answer. It pops up in Week 3.

Edited by kernalhogan
  • Like 2

Just a couple tips I wanted to share before the season progresses any further.

• Wait Until the Offseason to Re-Sign Players. (You can re-sign players under the My Team tab, but it is much easier in the offseason.)
  • Scout Players Every Week. (You will lose 50% of your unused scouting points each week.)
  • Use Game Prep Hours Effectively. (All players earn Game Prep points differently. Select all of your players for a Game Prep activity and check on their Dev. Trait rating, players with a level 3 or higher rating will earn a lot more points than a player at level 1.)(I usually focus all of my Game Prep points towards 1-2 players, but that is up to you to decide.)
  • Like 2

Who would've thought that the Rams would have a winning record 3 weeks into the season...

Edited by Dodge
  • Like 2

Dodgeservice.png

18 minutes ago, Dodge said:

Why would've thought that the Rams would have a winning record 3 weeks into the season...

It's a fluke. lmao!

• Like 1

Just played one of best Madden games I ever had this morning against new England was down 17 0 in 1st quarter managed to make it 17 10 at halftime a pic six on pats opening drive tied things up at 17 short time later had new England up 24 20 followed by 31 20 in the 4th. A late td and 2pt conversion made it new England 31 jags 28. Finally stopping Blount behind the line(guy was unstoppable bouncing off tackle after tackle)  and forcing 3 and out I got the ball back with 3mins left.  Lost my #3wr to broken collarbone and then on 2nd and 10 bortles gets sacked and hurt again. He leaves the game in come henne who hits back up te for long completion and a 1st down.  I got down to 1yrd line with a minute left and decided not to give Brady any time. My dumb fault for not realizing I only had 1 timeout left. Hb dive stopped short call timeout 15 seconds left run dive again and again stopped short no huddle to qbsneak by accident bortles plunges in with 1 second left I go up 35 31 and win.  I actually jumped up out of my chair and cheered it was awesome 

Edited by truelife98
  • Like 3

44 minutes ago, truelife98 said:

Just played one of best Madden games I ever had this morning against new England was down 17 0 in 1st quarter managed to make it 17 10 at halftime a pic six on pats opening drive tied things up at 17 short time later had new England up 24 20 followed by 31 20 in the 4th. A late td and 2pt conversion made it new England 31 jags 28. Finally stopping Blount behind the line(guy was unstoppable bouncing off tackle after tackle)  and forcing 3 and out I got the ball back with 3mins left.  Lost my #3wr to broken collarbone and then on 2nd and 10 bortles gets sacked and hurt again. He leaves the game in come henne who hits back up te for long completion and a 1st down.  I got down to 1yrd line with a minute left and decided not to give Brady any time. My dumb fault for not realizing I only had 1 timeout left. Hb dive stopped short call timeout 15 seconds left run dive again and again stopped short no huddle to qbsneak by accident bortles plunges in with 1 second left I go up 35 31 and win.  I actually jumped up out of my chair and cheered it was awesome 

Just played one of my worst games ever on Madden. Check out the blog. Every year Madden comes out, it gets better and better, but I always seem to find one of the little things. Like when a receiver never catches a ball, but it gets called a fumble and the opposing team recovers it. The review was of the fumble, not of the catch, so no chance on the review lol. 

• Like 2

I had something stupid happen to they had 3 and 5 down by goal line gronkowski catches ball but doesn't even get 1 foot in let alone 2 but during review they looked at if he had possession not if he was in bounds so they got the first and then a td.  Guess there is no perfect time game. Lol gonna go check out the blog now

• Like 1

Hey just wanted to give quick update I'm not sure if our league has advanced to week 4 or not but this weekend is my weekend working day works so getting a game in will be tough.  I get up so early and home so late that by the time I shower and eat I usually have about an hour and 30 minutes before I go to bed which is usually spent with the wife and kid. Now if they happen to go somewhere I will hop on and get my game in if it needs done if not I will definitely be on Sunday night and can play it then.  Plus shouldn't be any other schedule conflicts for me for the rest of the week. 

• Like 3