XDBX Madden 16 NFL Connected Franchise

Dodge

Just now, truelife98 said:

U better be careful that's 163 pass attempts in 2 games lol. 

Going to throw his arm off lol.

• Like 1

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• truelife98

• Dodge

• lIIlCompleXlIIl

• kernalhogan

8 minutes ago, truelife98 said:

Looks like all week 3games are played @kernalhogan just needs to ready up and.it should advance.

I think I still have to play my Week 3 game. Should have time tomorrow afternoon to play Week 3 and 4.

You will see me with at least 2 starts this week.  Something weird is going on played game last night in other league and tried my game in our league this morning and same thing is happening.  When the computer is on offense every time the qb does hard count they false start.  Usually do 2 or 3 hard counts in a row have to sit thru them plus them losing yards then they wise up and run a play only to repeat the hard counts.  

Anyone have this happen before not sure if it is tied into the update the game just did is it happening to anyone else

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, truelife98 said:

You will see me with at least 2 starts this week.  Something weird is going on played game last night in other league and tried my game in our league this morning and same thing is happening.  When the computer is on offense every time the qb does hard count they false start.  Usually do 2 or 3 hard counts in a row have to sit thru them plus them losing yards then they wise up and run a play only to repeat the hard counts.  

Anyone have this happen before not sure if it is tied into the update the game just did is it happening to anyone else

No, and couldn't find anything on it through google. Sorry dude. 

True, I had the same problem in my game...false starts over and over...at one point the Chiefs were 1st and 55...WTF!  Must be tied to update.

• Like 1

https://www.reddit.com/r/Madden/comments/4glulw/whats_up_with_the_false_start_penalties_after_the/

Looks like everyone is having this issue

People stating having to turn false starts below thirty on the sliders to get it to work properly again. EA messing stuff up again lol. Im sure a hot fix will come as soon as they figure out what they did to cause it.

• Like 1

Wow. Yeah I'm in my game, didn't think it would be this bad. EVERY ONE of their offense line jumps offsides. I don't know if I should post the game like this. I'm playing the 0 and 3 falcons though.... What do you guys think? Should I play the rest of game or so it and wait for fix?

Stop it ^

• Like 1

I'm ready to play whenever we get this sorted out. My vote would just be to turn off false start penalties until we know the issue has been fixed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kernalhogan said:

I'm ready to play whenever we get this sorted out. My vote would just be to turn off false start penalties until we know the issue has been fixed.

I 2nd that we could at least try it and see if it works.  Moving at nice clip right now let's keep it up

• Like 1

I read on reddit that if you put it at 30, it seems to bring it to normal. Whats our slider at currently for FS penalties?

Has anyone had the chance to mess with the sliders. I will give it a try tonight after the Playlist I will confirm it's still broken and then set it to 30 and see if it gets it back to normal.  

If this fixes it @Dodge are you OK with me changing it on your league until Madden fixes the glitch or do you just want to wait for a little and see if Madden fixes it for us.  I'm cool with it either way. 

23 hours ago, lIIlCompleXlIIl said:

I read on reddit that if you put it at 30, it seems to bring it to normal. Whats our slider at currently for FS penalties?

False Start should currently be at 63. 

21 minutes ago, truelife98 said:

Has anyone had the chance to mess with the sliders. I will give it a try tonight after the Playlist I will confirm it's still broken and then set it to 30 and see if it gets it back to normal.  

If this fixes it @Dodge are you OK with me changing it on your league until Madden fixes the glitch or do you just want to wait for a little and see if Madden fixes it for us.  I'm cool with it either way. 

We can change it if it works. 

1 minute ago, lIIlCompleXlIIl said:

There was a hot patch in madden. I haven't played franchise, but in MUT there was no offsides penalties.

Well, we might not need to. 

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

Seems to be fine. Will add a video as soon as its done uploading to YT. I had one REGULAR false start on my team. One person jumped once. NOT whole team jumping offsides lol. AI did not false start even once, and they did do the fake hike a few times. I would say its all good to go. Will get my actual game in today before 10pm edt.

Edited by lIIlCompleXlIIl
  • Like 3

Game starts at three minutes. Should have trimmed video down lol. Sorry.

Spoiler

Edited by lIIlCompleXlIIl

10 hours ago, lIIlCompleXlIIl said:

Yeah just played my whole game, all is good.

I 2nd this statement all looked good last night.  Back to work this weekend for me will try and get my games in when I can

• Like 2

Losing 14-0 to the Steelers,  I'm finally about to score before half, and I get disconnected from the EA servers. :it-s-not-fair:

So my team automatically subs my 2nd string hb in on 3rd don't need this year does anyone know where I can turn this off

After posting I decided to Google this and believe I found my answer.  Have to look at who is set as 3drb in my lineup 

Edited by truelife98
  • Like 1