XDBX Madden 16 NFL Connected Franchise

Dodge

I will get my game in by Friday at the latest.  Panthers just squeezed by the Packers last week (Final 15 to 13) and need a little rest.

• Like 4

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• truelife98

• Dodge

• lIIlCompleXlIIl

• kernalhogan

17 hours ago, truelife98 said:

@Drako_Oryan so we play each other for your first game let me know when you are available so we can set something up and so others know when the league will advance. 

I can play tomorrow around 630 645 pm eastern.  Or  I can play Thursday night anytime after 10pm eastern 

Or Friday night anytime after the gta Playlist I will be hosting which should be over around 1230am

Let me know what works for you

Hello True,

6:45 est  works for me. Take it easy on the noob just kidden.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Drako_Oryan said:

Hello True,

6:45 est  works for me. Take it easy on the noob just kidden.

Sounds good I will catch you tonight I'll try and be on around 630 get on whenever you can

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, truelife98 said:

Sounds good I will catch you tonight I'll try and be on around 630 get on whenever you can

I'll tune in if you're streaming. Just post the link in here.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, kernalhogan said:

I'll tune in if you're streaming. Just post the link in here.

Same, would love to watch!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, truelife98 said:

Hello True,

Sorry a surprise came up have to go pick up the daughter from youth center I was expecting her to stay longer. I have to reschedule for Thursday at 8:30 MST which is 10:30 Eastern. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Drako_Oryan said:

Hello True,

Sorry a surprise came up have to go pick up the daughter from youth center I was expecting her to stay longer. I have to reschedule for Thursday at 8:30 MST which is 10:30 Eastern. 

OK that sounds good to me Thursday night football it is. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, kernalhogan said:

FUCK THE JETS : FIRE :

@Drako_Oryan

Think I have the Jets next week I will try to extract some revenge for you. 

Drako sorry you are tagged in this but it was stuck in chat box and couldn't get rid of it

• Like 1

Had the game of my life this week. I scored a quick 7 and then no one scored until 7 minutes left in the forth to make it 7-3. I scored a field goal with 2 minutes to go to ice it.  Won it 10-3 over the Chiefs. 

• Like 3

FYI. I started my game while waiting for the PS3 H2H. The servers were being a dick. The servers came up while I was still early in the first. So I'm not restarting to be a dick. Pic enclosed of when I turned it off to go to PS3. 

r6pA929.jpg

• Like 2

Dodgeservice.png

3 minutes ago, ssracingn2 said:

@truelife98 how about tomorrow around 7:30 Pm central. 

Probably a little to early with it being Easter not sure if I will be home.  I will be online tonite around 9eastern 8 central or probably more like 9pm central tomorrow. 

If you can maybe we can get it in before ln Playlist tonight start in about 30 to 40 minutes

Any of that work for you 

Edited by truelife98

Drako is aware he is last left for the week. He is semi out of town atm, but should get it in tonight, he said ASAP.

• Like 2

April 11 I will be starting school to becoming an Certified Medical Assistant so I will only be able to participate once a week.  which I understand may not meet the requirements to participate so if you need me to back out or feel i need to be remove i understand. I am in another league with complex and truelife so i will still get my practice in.

• Like 1