• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• truelife98

• Dodge

• lIIlCompleXlIIl

• kernalhogan

Ok. Cool. I'll put you down for the Panthers. Keep an eye on this thread. As I will update it this weekend once I start setting up the league. 

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

I am going out of my comfort zone. I also like playing wierd teams so with the sixth overall pic I am going Chargers. I am a Colts fan though. 

• Like 3

I'll probably set up the league today and get the invites out. As far as playing your first game, as long as you are not scheduled to play any of the User controlled teams, you can get your week 1 out of the way whenever you like. I won't advance the week for at least a couple of days. I'll try to wait for everyone to get joined up. 

Keep an eye on this thread for more updates. 

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

13 minutes ago, Dodge said:

I'll probably set up the league today and get the invites out. As far as playing your first game, as long as you are not scheduled to play any of the User controlled teams, you can get your week 1 out of the way whenever you like. I won't advance the week for at least a couple of days. I'll try to wait for everyone to get joined up. 

Keep an eye on this thread for more updates. 

Yeah buddy! I've played the opening game of Packers vs Bears three times already. Let me say.... I HATE the packers! The first time they beat me, I had 'em 17-10 at half, I had to talk trash and say something along the lines of "Aaron Rodgers is a washed out has been." ....... well second half was pretty bad. Lost that game 17-23. Second time I played em, lost in fourth quarter 14-10, and third time I lost in double OT 16-13. 

Looking forward to this! Dodge, can you post a link for the Life Like Sliders? I am interested in knowing the setup. Thanks boss man.

Coach or Owners name should chosen carefully. If you ou don't want your real name revealed, use your PSN ID.

My Coach's name is Dodge Service.

Dodgeservice.png

This really close to the Slider and Setting options I use, and will use for the league.

REMEMBER TO SET THESE SLIDERS OUTSIDE OF CFM AND THEN IMPORT THEM

League Settings

Instant Starter: ON (I really won't be starting a serious Franchise mode until final 53 is set with updated depth charts)
Salary Cap: ON
Skill Level: All-Pro
Quarter Length: 12 min
Accelerated Clock: 15 sec
Game Speed: Slow
Player Progression: Every 4 weeks (players typically gain/lose confidence in 2-4 week increments)
Coach Firing: ON
Gameplay Tuning: YES
Injury: ON
Pre Existing Injury: Personal Preference (I have ON. Keeping it realistic)
Trade Deadline: ON
Trade Type: Enable All
Relocation Settings: USERS Only (I would say if your playing with St. Louis or San Diego) otherwise no teams in reality are looking to move to my latest knowledge.
League Type: All

Team Settings

Auto Strafe: ON
Pre Snap Menu: Personal Preference 
Coaching Tips: OFF
Player names: Pre-snap
Heat seeker: OFF
Ball Hawk: OFF
Switch Assist: OFF
Camera Settings: Personal Pref
On Field Visuals: OFF
Defensive Tackle Indicator: OFF
Passing Camera: ON
Kick Aiming Arc: Personal Pref (I have it as OFF now, does add realism) 
Previous Play Info: OFF
Tutorial Pop-Ups: OFF

CPU Settings (I like being in total control of constructing my team. Seen A&S mention something about taking control of all 32 teams solely to help CPU with realistic player signing, and thats it. Definitely caught my attention. You may want to read up on it yourself. I'm going to look into that once I start my serious CFM.)

Fill Roster: OFF
Re-Sign Players: OFF
Progress Players: OFF
Sign Offseason Free Agents: OFF
Simulate Game Prep: OFF

USER/CPU Sliders (pretty much the same but I'll post again with all current updates)

QB Acc: 27/27
Pass Blk: 33/33
WR Ctch: 52/52
Run Blk: 39/62
Fumbles: 44/44
Reaction: 8/8
Interceptions: 41/41
Pass Cov: 85/85
Tackling: 42/42
FG Power: 54/54
FG Acc: 44/44
Punt Power: 50/50
Punt Acc: 57/57
Kick Off Power: 52
Injuries: 66
Fatigue: 67 
Threshold: 47 (just feels better, can't lie. Balance of feel is spot on. Would say it's closest resemblance to actual on field feeling.)

Penalty (These are where the biggest adjustments are, as you can increase/decrease in 1 pt increments when adjusting in CFM)

Offside: 57
False Start: 63
Holding: 61
Def Holding: 51
Face mask: 55
Defensive Pass Interference: 59
Off Pass Interference/Kick Catch: ON
Illegal Block: 52
Roughing Passer: 50

Auto Subs (Leave default if playing Play Now)

OFFENSE
QB OUT/IN: 2/3
RB OUT/IN: 97/99 
WR OUT/IN: 30/36
FB/TE OUT/IN: 30/35
OL OUT/IN: 3/7

DEFENSE 
DT OUT/IN: 72/77
DE OUT/IN: 58/64
LB OUT/IN: 51/56
CB OUT/IN: 35/38
S OUT/IN: 30/35

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/madden-nfl-football-sliders/852792-madden-16-realistic-slider-set-all-pro.html

Go to options on the far right menu in CF and double check that your sliders are set to these. The setting I make should go to the same for everyone.

Edited by Dodge
  • Like 2

Dodgeservice.png

Hoped on to play my game and realized I got the Panthers week 1. So  have to setup something up with pdx what time works best for you probably looking at Tuesday evening for me

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, truelife98 said:

Hoped on to play my game and realized I got the Panthers week 1. So  have to setup something up with pdx what time works best for you probably looking at Tuesday evening for me

Yes, week 1 will be a battle of the 1995 expansion cats.  Tuesday evening should work for me.  I need to familiarize myself with the settings and how everything works.  This is all new to me.

• Like 2

Post below is irrelevant now.  Thanks for the new thread dodge

There were discussion earlier about having a space on the thread for any trade talk trading block talk ect ect. Do you guys think it would be better to start another thread for all that so as not to clutter this one up.  Plus can be 1 spot we can go to to look at who is looking to add what positions or get rid of whoever ect 

What do you all think I I vote for another thread 

Edited by truelife98

10 hours ago, truelife98 said:

Post below is irrelevant now.  Thanks for the new thread dodge

There were discussion earlier about having a space on the thread for any trade talk trading block talk ect ect. Do you guys think it would be better to start another thread for all that so as not to clutter this one up.  Plus can be 1 spot we can go to to look at who is looking to add what positions or get rid of whoever ect 

What do you all think I I vote for another thread 

My honest opinion is this.... The game itself has a place to see what people have available on the trade block, and in that same place, where you can put people on the block. Now, I DO think that a separate thread would be cool, as a secondary way of saying, "Hey, don't forget to check the block.." by means of stating it in said thread also. @Dodge, do you think we can get a separate sub forum inside of other games, one dedicated to Madden? (i.e... like theres the CoD thread, the Rocket League thread, etc etc instead of just under "others")

EDIT: I see the new thread now, had this page open on pc, and just replied before rummaging the website lol. 

EDIT2: I still think having its own forum would be better. Then people could make there own sub categories, and makes it easier to surf who or what is available. If say, I wanted to trade away Jay Cutler, that would be my title. Easier then having to read each post, and seeing which one is still available. When someone has finished with their trading of that player(s) item(s) they can edit the name of the post to (CLOSED) or something.

Edited by lIIlCompleXlIIl
Whoops!
  • Like 2

When I go to League Settings it shows all of the "assists" such as Ball Hawk & Heat Seaker are set to On. Dodge had posted that they would be set to off, so I wanted to confirm the preferred settings.

6 hours ago, lIIlCompleXlIIl said:

EDIT2: I still think having its own forum would be better. Then people could make there own sub categories, and makes it easier to surf who or what is available. If say, I wanted to trade away Jay Cutler, that would be my title. Easier then having to read each post, and seeing which one is still available. When someone has finished with their trading of that player(s) item(s) they can edit the name of the post to (CLOSED) or something.

This seems like a really good idea. I already thought that was what we were doing.

Im working on it. PM'd Hatch about it...

1 hour ago, kernalhogan said:

When I go to League Settings it shows all of the "assists" such as Ball Hawk & Heat Seaker are set to On. Dodge had posted that they would be set to off, so I wanted to confirm the preferred settings.

The assists were supposed to be OFF. But I missed it and by the time it was mentioned here, some games were played. So it is too late. It shouldn't affect the game too much though...

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

2 minutes ago, Dodge said:

The assists were supposed to be OFF. But I missed it and by the time it was mentioned here, some games were played. So it is too late. It shouldn't affect the game too much though...

Ok, thanks. As long as it's the same for everyone, it shouldn't make a big difference.

10 hours ago, Dodge said:

Im working on it. PM'd Hatch about it...

Dang @Dodge, who knew running a connected league would be so hectic... lmao. Sorry Brotha.

I cannot believe that I won my first game. Tyrod Taylor decided to throw to the wrong receiver for the entire first half, which resulted in 5 interceptions. The game finally allowed me to complete passes in the second half and I made a comeback to squeak out a 30-26 win. I hope that all of us can make the playoffs, it would make for some very exciting gameplay.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lIIlCompleXlIIl said:

Dang @Dodge, who knew running a connected league would be so hectic... lmao. Sorry Brotha.

Running anything is hectic. Lol

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

On 3/6/2016 at 8:01 PM, ssracingn2 said:

I won my first game as well.  Beat up the Lions 50-21. Complex it seems me and you will go head to head sometime this year. 

Nice win over them kitty cats! Looking forward to it ss! Better make sure your guys eat their Wheaties that morning!

2 minutes ago, lIIlCompleXlIIl said:

Nice win over them kitty cats! Looking forward to it ss! Better make sure your guys eat their Wheaties that morning!

They have buckets full of KFC before the games. Gotta make sure my lineman are happy. 

• Like 2

I think I hit the jackpot as far as playing people goes as I open up against pdx play Hogan I believe week 7 and I get ss at some point

Not to mention if one of you nfc guys can make it the Superbowl I'll play you there to

Edited by truelife98
  • Like 1