What did you do today?

JustHatched

had a filling fall out of my tooth yesterday right before i went in for the night shift so i went to the dentist today (i really hate the dentist) the filling was on my top tooth all the way in the back on the left hand side. so he said they cant just replace it because some i managed to crack the top or something like that so i got a temporary crown with the permanent one being put on in 3 weeks. first crown i ever had and hopefully the last. did i mention i hate the dentist

• Like 1

Last layer of paint and this 3 apartment house is now ready. Easy access to the garden 24/7 and friendly neighbours in this gated community.

CFHyoUyUsAAnvt2.jpg

The new home for our four rabbits.

• Like 2

Last layer of paint and this 3 apartment house is now ready. Easy access to the garden 24/7 and friendly neighbours in this gated community.

CFHyoUyUsAAnvt2.jpg

The new home for our four rabbits.

You want to more rabbits? We got 2, they are American so you know they might have a hard time fitting in a new EU home but I think they would do ok..

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

My day is going to be spent cleaning up flood waters at the shop, got 3 inches of water in the whole building. Around me several roads are washed out with 3 to 6 foot sink holes, the people down the road lost their house. Sucks when you are getting 5 inches of water in an hour..

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

My day is going to be spent cleaning up flood waters at the shop, got 3 inches of water in the whole building. Around me several roads are washed out with 3 to 6 foot sink holes, the people down the road lost their house. Sucks when you are getting 5 inches of water in an hour..

that sucks hatched good luck with it all and stay safe

that sucks hatched good luck with it all and stay safe

For the most part we are good, our property is on a hill compared to the surrounding area, we have many streams, river, creeks, etc.. around us. The problem with the shop is because it is about 2 foot lower than the field that is 30 foot behind it. The runoff gets in the shop. Whatever jackass built this place should have filled in the area and had the shop higher. Nothing I can do to fix as far as the building goes without a bulldozer and a budget to rebuild. I do plan to trench in a drainage tile between the shop and field in the next couple weeks, only about 1/8 of mile of tile required plus a trencher.

• 2 weeks later...

Last night the guy who owns the restaurant down the road stop for some business talk, he was on the porch, I was holding the door open in one hand and my dog in the other when out of no where the neighbors Malamute come up over the porch and attacked my dog IN MY HOUSE. They ended up at the other end of the house very quick and I was headed for my gun to kill it when they were making a pass by me so I the big dog by the throat and dragged it out of the house. 

Me and the neighbor had quite the chat about it, the dog won't be loose anymore and he offered to cover any vet bills, but my dog come out ok, she was no match for his dog, while she is not small she is not as big as him and is still a pup. I got some bruised knuckles from pounding it in the head while dragging it out of the house.

Redneck life :/

• Like 3

Last night the guy who owns the restaurant down the road stop for some business talk, he was on the porch, I was holding the door open in one hand and my dog in the other when out of no where the neighbors Malamute come up over the porch and attacked my dog IN MY HOUSE. They ended up at the other end of the house very quick and I was headed for my gun to kill it when they were making a pass by me so I the big dog by the throat and dragged it out of the house. 

Me and the neighbor had quite the chat about it, the dog won't be loose anymore and he offered to cover any vet bills, but my dog come out ok, she was no match for his dog, while she is not small she is not as big as him and is still a pup. I got some bruised knuckles from pounding it in the head while dragging it out of the house.

crazy story glad your dog made it out ok

YUP, YOUR NECK IS REDDER THAN MINE. ;)

• Like 2

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

More fun at the dentist and i hate the dentist had my temporary crown almost 2 weeks ago about 2 days later been having bad pain in mouth jaw temple and head went back friday gave me some pain meds said might need root canal. So today i had the root canal done and permanent crown put in. also found out have to go back in a week cause i have a cavity.

• Like 1

What did i do today? Sleep lol. I've worked about 32 hours in the last 2 days and actually had one day I didn't sleep at all. Finally got home yesterday at 4pm and woke up this morning at 10am. Slept 18 hours and I'm still tired! Lol

Edited by JALJ
  • Like 2

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

When I was a kid my dad shot two dobermans that were chasing me and about to attack. Big dogs can be dangerous when loose. Glad your little one is okay.

I finished the job of setting things up for summer after putting a roof over part of our patio. I also had to tell my son we were not going to have a tv out there after he asked where the tv was going to be at. All i need now is warm weather, summer seems to be a bit late this year.

http://imgur.com/UbQ0Z17

(dont ask about the blue things on the wall, life is filled with compromises)

• Like 4

Baked my first loaf of homemade bread.  The bread I typically buy at the store is $3.50 per loaf when it's not on sale.  So I was like, F that noise and made my own bread for about $1.   :lol:

Everyone loves it.  I have to prepare more dough this evening before going to bed so I can have another loaf made tomorrow.

homemade%20bread_zpsbxxfdpm7.jpg

• Like 9

My daughter in law is here visiting from Alabama, wish she would go back..

My youngest daughter is here for the weekend and a few days for the week, she has some flu like shit going on so I been tending to her. She is 7 and is much a daddy's girl, more so when she is sick.

My dad come over bitchin about everything wrong in the country and every other country in the world, guess he run out of local shit to bitch about.

• Like 4

LV, that bread looks mouthwatering! Is it sourdough?

I cleaned out my chest freezer; it had lots of ice build up because I didn't clean it out last year. Amazing how much room I have now and how much stuff I threw away. I also played the role of Queen Elinor (from the Disney movie 'Brave') while my kids played the role of Merida. They have the costumes, the bow and arrows and they pretend that the arm of the sofa is the horse, Angus. This is a daily thing, btw. :)  Until they are into a different princess or fairy mood.

• Like 2

Baked my first loaf of homemade bread.  The bread I typically buy at the store is $3.50 per loaf when it's not on sale.  So I was like, F that noise and made my own bread for about $1.   :lol:

Everyone loves it.  I have to prepare more dough this evening before going to bed so I can have another loaf made tomorrow.

homemade%20bread_zpsbxxfdpm7.jpg

Waaaaay too much work! Breadmaker FTMFW!

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

Waaaaay too much work! Breadmaker FTMFW!

It took two minutes to put the dough together.  Let it sit overnight.  Throw it in the oven in the morning.  It's simple.  No kneading.  :D

• Like 1

Bought tickets to see AC/DC AT WRIGLEY FIELD!!!

• Like 8

Our first irl crew event, do we all stay at your house?

Edited by Lann3
  • Like 3

Damn, how I'd want to see and hear them live! Probably won't ever happen, though.

Enjoy! ;)

Im pretty jealous of you Hatch! First time i ever saw footage of a band performing live it was the "AC/DC live at Donington" and it destroyed my mind! I didnt even like Ac/Dc before i saw the concert film but i definetly became a fan by the time the film ended. It was just so awesome to me how amazing the concert experience could be. They set the bar pretty high in terms of what i expected a live show to be.

As for me, nothing cool today, just started working on final projects today and its going to be a drag working on these for the next two weeks! lol

Started writing material for a podcast I am making and actually working on a personal website right now.

I only have a few quarters left before I graduate and most of my future quarters are "upper division" classes and are more about preparing me for job interviews and my portfolio. I really look foward to not having to turn in all these time consuming projects!

• Like 1

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.