What did you do today?

JustHatched

SSRacing and Dodge trying to take over the world

d36cbfcf29ac1d666ff6e6e5acf25e42_zpsc493

Damn! Beat to it. :lol:

This is pretty funny. It was referenced that I might be Pinky in this little adventure. I disagree. If you'll notice the resemblance between Pinky, and SSRacing: 

XiZlwIL.jpg

Edited by Dodgeservice
  • Like 2

Dodgeservice.png

Shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.........

Then rode to Vegas one last time on the Harley and sold her for 28k. Won 12k in poker the next night and flew home. 

Now I have enough money to get me through being laid up after surgery come January. 

"If I don't spend it on hookers and drugs till then" 

guess that really wasn't "today" more like last five days.  Just an update on my lame ass! 

• Like 5

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

Shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.........

Then rode to Vegas one last time on the Harley and sold her for 28k. Won 12k in poker the next night and flew home. 

Now I have enough money to get me through being laid up after surgery come January. 

"If I don't spend it on hookers and drugs till then" 

guess that really wasn't "today" more like last five days.  Just an update on my lame ass!

Holy shit, you live!!

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

yeah. Didn't want to leave Nevada. Was living much better there! 

• Like 1

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

Not what I did, but what I am planning on doing -

There are heavy discounts for digital title on PSN(mainly PS4)m that are even more discounted if you are a PS+ member.

I've snagged Infamous SS LE and I am planning on playing that today until EU Playlist hits.

By the way - the increased forum activity of mine today is because I can't wait for GTAO current gen coming out next week and that I wan to....connect with people from crew more.

I was a slacker at that after I got in (the crew) and played like two Vetting PLs.

I just watched the new Gymkhana video by Ken Block.

It's in Los Angeles so plenty of similarities with Los Santos.

some camera angles make it look like the PS4 version of GTA V :)

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice LV :)

Hmm, lets see.

Today I woke up! LOL

No but seriously though. I am trying to figure this one out. My rad fan relay is a ground triggered relay, has been that way since it left the factory in 1989. Now all of a sudden, without touching a thing, the ground trigger on the relay needs 12v with the key on to trip the relay and turn the fan on. So 12v is now ground, and the ground trigger requires 12v.

Here is the kicker; sounds like a short to ground right? Well no melted wires, blown fuses, smoke or fire when the 12v is applied to the relay. The fan just comes on like normal. OK, I'm an Electronics Engineer and I am clueless. I would just re-arrange the wires but I would like to know the cause before I just try to work around it.

Perplexed yet?

Edited by JusTokenII
  • Like 1

Nice LV :)

Hmm, lets see.

Today I woke up! LOL

No but seriously though. I am trying to figure this one out. My rad fan relay is a ground triggered relay, has been that way since it left the factory in 1989. Now all of a sudden, without touching a thing, the ground trigger on the relay needs 12v with the key on to trip the relay and turn the fan on. So 12v is now ground, and the ground trigger requires 12v.

Here is the kicker; sounds like a short to ground right? Well no melted wires, blown fuses, smoke or fire when the 12v is applied to the relay. The fan just comes on like normal. OK, I'm an Electronics Engineer and I am clueless. I would just re-arrange the wires but I would like to know the cause before I just try to work around it.

Perplexed yet?

This stuck out to me big time as my background is heavily 12v automotive. I might need some clarification here, but are you saying that at one point it was possible to run the fans without the key on and that the 12v side was always hot and just relied on negative trigger? Do you mean vehicle running or just key in the on position?

I'm not saying I'm the one to be able to solve this, but if I can fully understand the issue it might help having a second opinion to narrow it down to a solution. It doesn't sound like a short to me from what I'm getting, that would just equal blown fuses most likely, but a loose connection on an older vehicle is a common problem.