What did you do today?

JustHatched

Damn Fido. I'm sorry to hear that. 

If you're going to get in trouble for what you did, almost makes you wish you would've beat the shit out of him.  At least then you would've felt like you actually did something worth getting into trouble. 

Sorry to hear that man. 

Dodgeservice.png

I went to jail several years ago for busting a pool stick over a guys head when he started punching his GF in a bar. I did get out the next day and the jury found me not guilty. Dunno what happened to him though. Sucks doing the right thing gets you in trouble,

I'm glad the French justice isn't as harsh than in the US :lol: I won't go to jail for this thankfully. Just hope it's gonna resolve itself quickly.

Damn Fido. I'm sorry to hear that. 

If you're going to get in trouble for what you did, almost makes you wish you would've beat the shit out of him.  At least then you would've felt like you actually did something worth getting into trouble. 

Sorry to hear that man. 

Honestly, I'm not too worried. The kid has accused someone in the past and he's doing it again with me.

He's a troubled kid, parents don't care for him, he's been living in social centers for a while now, he's violent, has no sense of rules whatsoever.

I'm no psychologist but it's sort of obvious that he has mental health issues like schizophrenia or bipolarity disorders.

Anyway, I have a dozen witnesses that saw what happened so I'm covered. Got the statements from them.

Just hope this shit will go away and that it won't mess with the exam I just got.

I hate dealing with the courts and justice system. Even when you know you're right and will win, it's way too stressful.

Luckily I've only been in 1 lawsuit and kind of won (we've settled for some money, as it was unclear to both parties who might win the case).

Even just standard court procedures are stressful.

Good luck Fido.

Some asshole teen is pressing charges against me because I grabbed him by the neck to stop him from stranguling a girl.

Can't catch a goddamn break in this fucked up world.

have you phoned Lester?
  • Like 1

I hate dealing with the courts and justice system. Even when you know you're right and will win, it's way too stressful.

Luckily I've only been in 1 lawsuit and kind of won (we've settled for some money, as it was unclear to both parties who might win the case).

Even just standard court procedures are stressful.

Good luck Fido.

Damn! I hope I'm not going to court for this shit. Should resolve itself before that I think.

I'll probably have to give a statement to the police about it but after that, I think the "case" will be shut down and never heard of again I hope.

A colleague went through almost the same thing last year. A kid accused him of threatening to beat him. It was all false obviously and my colleague went to the station and never heard of it again.

Hope for a similar ending.

Have you phoned Lester?

Should have phoned Merryweather instead to napalm his ass :D

• Like 1

Got a quote from a landscaper to finally get our backyard done.  We're scheduled to get our backyard all beautiful on June 22.  :D

• Like 1

For the first time in my life went to police station for a statment for a charge made against me about road traffic accident, they even read my rights except "you are under arrest" part.

It was surreal bit at least the officer said it wont go far but they need to open investigation since i was reported.

The things people do for compensations claims is unbelievable

Been home two days sick and think I overdosed on gta, happened to anyone else?

I'm never sick so I can never play GTA for so long :(

Started a new adventure as a trainee in a hotel. Have anyone ever heard or been to a Ritz-Carlton hotel?

Edited by PapOiteE
  • Like 2

Started a new adventure as a trainee in a hotel. Have anyone ever heard or been to a Ritz-Carlton hotel?

The one in lisbon? I stayed one night on there

• Like 1

Went and picked up Rose's new dog. a 2 pound Yorkshire...

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Had to go out shopping for my daughter's birthday and Father's Day today.  Should have just stayed home and used that nifty little Amazon Prime I pay for because it was so damn hot outside.  I had the A/C in my car turned down to 60 degrees on full blast and it still wasn't cold enough.  Desert heat... don't mess with it...

freaking%20hot_zpsqfo1zohc.jpg

Though it wasn't 116 degree here it was 90. I got burned up today as I was outside working around the barn and didn't drink enough water (bout passed out moving the dog pen). 

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Though it wasn't 116 degree here it was 90. I got burned up today as I was outside working around the barn and didn't drink enough water (bout passed out moving the dog pen). 

Ouch.  Drink lots of water and relax as much as you can the rest of the night.  Heat exhaustion/stroke is no joke.

Ouch.  Drink lots of water and relax as much as you can the rest of the night.  Heat exhaustion/stroke is no joke.

Yeah I know, I use to be a roofer. I didn't realize it was that hot till to late.

• Like 2

This was yesterday but continued our family camping trip my wife n daughter at my parents seasonal lot. My parents and nephew are their to. We planned on taking my daughter and nephew to knoebels a amusement park near the campsite. Right before we left another girl age 8 who stays at campsite all summer came up to see if my mom could watch her because her mom was being takin to emergency room thought she was having a stroke and they couldnt get in touch with her dad. So she went with us 8 hrs at a amusement park with 3 kids was exhausting im used to dealing with just 1 kid. All in all was great day though and girls mom was released from hospital to follow up with family doctor not a stroke something else going on.

Forgot to mention my daughter breaking her flip flop 5 min out from amusement park which is kindq in the middle of nowhere so we had to hunt down a store and buy her sime sneakers. She was trying to stretch them and snapped them

Edited by truelife98
  • Like 2

@ fido, is that a focus?

Went and changed my 2 back tyres and book a car service for next week… there's go my monthly allowance ££££££

Nah I'm not that rich :D

It's a Fiesta, Black&White Edition. :)

I'm thinking about getting solar filters on the back door windows so that they look blacker.

What do you guys think ? I'm afraid it'll be a little 'too much'...