What did you do today?

JustHatched

Chrome it and put $ wheels on it. :P

+1 - do that and I will be impressed Fido :P

Seriously, it looks good, can't say I am into that type of car but it's newer than anything I have.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Though it wasn't 116 degree here it was 90. I got burned up today as I was outside working around the barn and didn't drink enough water (bout passed out moving the dog pen). 

I finally got on the tractor to mow all my road frontage along the highway and county road, inside and outside the fence That's a lot of mowing, especially at 93*F and 53% humidity with the heat of the engine on top of everything. That's about a bottle of cold water per two passes. :P

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

Today, and a few days before today. Actually a few weeks ago I answered the delivery guy who called me that he could drop the large amount of gravel that I ordered on the gravel path that we have leading up to the house, to spare the lawn and to make it easy for me to distribute along the path. No problems there, thanks for calling and have a nice weekend.. 

16m254K.png

Edited by Lann3
  • Like 2

Went for a drive down the coast. Not far, the first stop was only 20 mins away and the next one another 20 or so. I'll have some photos to follow (if I can work out imgur :P) but it's actually quiet a beautiful place. Just never took the time to find these hidden little gems or appreciate what's right on your doorstep!

scottyb1988.jpg

Not today but last Saturday (6/27) I rode at my friend's property in central Massachusetts.

He's got a bunch of land with a field that he mows a grass track in and woods with trails in them.

Camp-n-ride-2015_21-M.jpg

We did some drag races in the field.

Camp-n-ride-2015_12-M.jpg

I played around on my Husky.

Camp-n-ride-2015_23-XL.jpg

And I tried out my new pointing feature.

I took some video with a GoPro. Here's the woods part.

• Like 8

Went to the VA Hospital today. It's almost always a humbling experience and makes me grateful that my injuries are relatively insignificant, in the big picture. Where I have to go is full of young men with spinal injuries and various amputations. Sometimes it's very difficult to keep a dry eye. But days like today, I had to leave the waiting room and head to the restroom to compose myself.

• Like 3

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

Not today but last Saturday (6/27) I rode at my friend's property in central Massachusetts.

He's got a bunch of land with a field that he mows a grass track in and woods with trails in them.

Camp-n-ride-2015_21-M.jpg

We did some drag races in the field.

You know you go faster if you wheelie. ;)

• Like 4

After screwing around for what seems too long for such a trivial thing (story of my life), I have found a image hosting site (photo bucket). I tried imgur which was near impossible to use (wouldn't upload photos), then I went to Instagram and after almost a second had a friend following me (which I didn't want). Finally, with photo bucket I can upload the photos easily from my phone, keep them private as I'll mostly be sharing this stuff here and it's super easy to share those photos.

So, be prepared to be spammed with photos now I've finally caught up and have a good place to share them :P

This was last week, but here are the photos.

DD63F163-A08E-42CC-8AA6-06FA4651228E_zps

This one is from Stanwell Tops, about 20 mins away from where I live. People go hang gliding from here.

AF30A5D3-FB66-4E3A-9F90-B5FBFC8F6482_zps

And this one was a further 20 mins away on some random beach. Nothing special, but I'm sure some of you will appreciate it. Beaches like this are very normal and I grew up around them so I take it for granted.

• Like 6

scottyb1988.jpg

Just did the count and I have 19 mosquito bites on my body. #FML

Sorry you said did the count and I imagined you doing the Count from Sesame Street. One, one mosquito bite hahaha. 2 two mosquito bites hahaha.

• Like 6

After screwing around for what seems too long for such a trivial thing (story of my life), I have found a image hosting site (photo bucket). I tried imgur which was near impossible to use (wouldn't upload photos), then I went to Instagram and after almost a second had a friend following me (which I didn't want). Finally, with photo bucket I can upload the photos easily from my phone, keep them private as I'll mostly be sharing this stuff here and it's super easy to share those photos.

So, be prepared to be spammed with photos now I've finally caught up and have a good place to share them :P

This was last week, but here are the photos.

DD63F163-A08E-42CC-8AA6-06FA4651228E_zps

This one is from Stanwell Tops, about 20 mins away from where I live. People go hang gliding from here.

AF30A5D3-FB66-4E3A-9F90-B5FBFC8F6482_zps

And this one was a further 20 mins away on some random beach. Nothing special, but I'm sure some of you will appreciate it. Beaches like this are very normal and I grew up around them so I take it for granted.

It looks so gorgeous there.  I need to save money and take a vacation in your  area.

• Like 1

Just did the count and I have 19 mosquito bites on my body. #FML

I feel your pain. I am always the one getting bit up 2. Our last camping trip my wife daughter mom and dad a total of zero bites me on the other hand i had 42 all on legs from knees down. Damn things love me

One of my African Grey's died today.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

I drove for seven hours, then I parked the car and got out.

After one hour I went back in the car and drove seven hours home.

• Like 3

finally after 2 weeks of headaches i got my mri done on my foot. have been dealing with some bad foot pain for the past 3 months and with being on them for 12 hour shifts with lots of walking and climbing at work it has been pretty bad. i finally broke down and saw a podiatrist who is thinking i have a stress fracture i guess the mri will tell and hopefully it is not a fracture and something else that can be treated quickly

• Like 1

:(

Was it old?

Dunno, I was told she was 15 (young by Grey standards), but that was from a person who got her from a person who got her from a person.

What I do know is she was neglected at some point in her life because she had mutilated herself before we got her and the damage was non repairable and is surely took many years off her life.

After doing the "Series A Funding" last night I felt pretty comfortable with trucks.

But I could have used the support from a fellow trucker and the Technical dealing with all these npc's at the recycle station.

xjCrzxx.png

• Like 2

Keep stubbing my toes on EVERYTHING today.  You'd think I'd be numb from the pain by now, but I'm not.  It's not fun.  :(

• Like 1