What did you do today?

JustHatched

• 6 months later...
On 3/26/2022 at 9:28 PM, Lann said:

So today I had another go at this. Got my first win and a bronze medal. Proud, happy and tired (i am sure age has nothing to do with that).

Pic or didnt happen..

Hide contents

Hidzhae.jpg

So i gave it another try. A year and a half later, 15 pounds stronger. Got 3 matches, won first two and got a silver. Much less stressed this time. A detail i love was that me (47) and my daughter (16) was having matches at the same time a few mats apart. She a pro at this, supported alot.

• Like 5

Our city had Trick or Treating tonight.  We love going to this house every year.  It was cold, windy, and there were snow flurries spitting at us off and on, but the kid's got some king sized candy bars from quite a few houses.

• Like 7

• 1 month later...

Good work @Lann with the BJJ and the snow clearing. 

I’ve been thinking about giving BJJ or another martial art a go. I feel I need to give myself some goals in life. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BryannosaurusRex said:

Good work @Lann with the BJJ and the snow clearing. 

I’ve been thinking about giving BJJ or another martial art a go. I feel I need to give myself some goals in life. 

For my health and wellbeing, the best thing i have done.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

ojIghdb.jpeg

fmh0Ftp.jpeg

aSvOCvA.jpeg

I’ve got Devon & Cornwall Police as a client, so am surveying their stations. Had an emergency call to go to Cullompton station. I was told that someone had put their foot through a ceiling. So my initial thought was that a contractor had damaged a ceiling at the police station. What actually happened was the police busted their way into a derelict building with all this in. 2 blokes inside, they caught one and the other went up into the roof space to hide and fell through the asbestos ceiling. I had to go in to check it was all safe for them to go back in, check the station as some of the coppers went back to the station 🙄. It absolutely stunk in there! Those plants are about 6 foot tall! Hundreds of them!

• Like 4