What did you do today?

JustHatched

Im pretty jealous of you Hatch! First time i ever saw footage of a band performing live it was the "AC/DC live at Donington" and it destroyed my mind! I didnt even like Ac/Dc before i saw the concert film but i definetly became a fan by the time the film ended. It was just so awesome to me how amazing the concert experience could be. They set the bar pretty high in terms of what i expected a live show to be.

As for me, nothing cool today, just started working on final projects today and its going to be a drag working on these for the next two weeks! lol

Started writing material for a podcast I am making and actually working on a personal website right now.

I only have a few quarters left before I graduate and most of my future quarters are "upper division" classes and are more about preparing me for job interviews and my portfolio. I really look foward to not having to turn in all these time consuming projects!

AC/DC has always been a killer concert band!

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

Finally sold my car yesterday.

And I passed my exam and succeeded ! ! !

I'm so fucking happy right now!!

That means I have a job for life for sûre. No more fear of unemployement.

I can move on with my life now and start a family. That's what I want post right now.

So expect to see baby pics in 1-3 years from now :D

• Like 11

Started OG's races yesterday and linked 16 races just for a taste today. :D A lot more to come. Rockstar links and youtube links are added for every track.

sanandreasrealog.jpg

I found this video and had to share it :

https://youtu.be/0ZZquVylLEo

Awesome.  :lol:

Kind of wish he would have used a combat roll though.  Need to go back to California soon.  :D

My youngest daughter stood independently for about five seconds this morning while I was vacuuming.  We've been trying to work with her to get the confidence up to take steps on her own.  So, I'm proud of her.  :)

• Like 4

Awesome.   :lol:

Kind of wish he would have used a combat roll though.  Need to go back to California soon.   :D

My youngest daughter stood independently for about five seconds this morning while I was vacuuming.  We've been trying to work with her to get the confidence up to take steps on her own.  So, I'm proud of her.   :)

Let us know when she can do a combat roll.. :P

• Like 5

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

My personalized plates arrived in the mail today!!   :D

I'm calling off topic :P that's what the mailman did today...

• Like 5

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

The last two days I've interviewing interns to help me out at work for the summer months. 

I've looked at all the relevant skills and experience, compared strengths and weaknesses plus tested their software knowledge and then I offered the job to the best looking one :D

*the best looking one was also the one with the most relevant skills so it's not all about the eye candy but it helps!

• Like 4

Some asshole teen is pressing charges against me because I grabbed him by the neck to stop him from stranguling a girl.

Can't catch a goddamn break in this fucked up world.

Some asshole teen is pressing charges against me because I grabbed him by the neck to stop him from stranguling a girl.

He should be grateful you didn't smash his face!

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

Keep your cool and it sounds like you did the right thing Fido.

I went to jail several years ago for busting a pool stick over a guys head when he started punching his GF in a bar. I did get out the next day and the jury found me not guilty. Dunno what happened to him though. Sucks doing the right thing gets you in trouble,

• Like 3