What did you do today?

JustHatched

I spent my entire day looking for a number, i finally found it and sent it along with a few other numbers to another person.

I believe the number and the other numbers will be part of my day tomorrow as well. 

• Like 1

it was early morning when i woke up (11:00..), i opened my eyes and i felt sick, my mouth tasted like some tigers has been urinating in it for weeks and my throat was like i have been eating number 80 sandpaper, i was on my floor on my back with my pillows and blanket (im moving and i dont have bed in here anymore), idea was sleep the sickness away and try getting up at 12 or 13, then i noticed whatsapp message on my phone, it was little bit of an shocker cause it was from my girlfriend and she have had a minor accident, she run car off from the road, first i filled her whatsapp with messages cause i was asking is she okay and i will come right away to the rescue and so on, but she was okay, local farmer pulled car back to the road and she didnt have any injuries, after my "shock therapy" i login to XDBX website and writed my blog etc while drinking my morning tea, then i returned my lottery ticket and didnt win jack or shit, but hey i have everything i need in life and money cant buy happiness right....right?.., then i came back and checked my mail: my new mastercard arrived and trash mail...you know...those that say: take easy loan today! or win huge prizes! oh and local newspaper and that is as interesting as gonorrhea in no pants party, and as i write this im planning of watching some youtube videos, playing GTA Online and taking it easy cause im feeling sick (i have bronchitis)

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Went to my youngest daughter's (Alexandra) first ever game of Rugby Union yesterday.

She has played in a handful of Rugby 7's games before (7 players per team) but this was her first game in a full Rugby Union 15's team. (15 players per team)

Alex just turned 16, but is playing in an open age women's competition, so she's the little baby of the team.

The women play for 80 minutes with full contact, just like the men's competition. 

Her team (Griffith University Knights) played the Logan City Saints.  The Saints were mostly Maoris, Tongans & Samoans.  They are big scary girls, but still have a lot of speed for their size.  

We won the game 34 to 15.  :)

Although she was shitting bricks before the game, she went in hard, making tackles & getting right in amongst it with the older girls.

So proud of my little girl for the way she stepped up to the plate & earned her stripes.

Here's a couple of little GIFs made from the photos I took.

Attacking.  Broke through a small pack, then dodged 3 more defenders to score a 70m try. 

4xjKYwg.gif

Defending.  Stopped one of the "medium" sized Saints who managed to get the pass off.  She then went & mowed down the next player.

hl2pbs2.gif

• Like 3

I just woke up (it´s like 5pm here) for a very good reason ... I got stuck until morning watching an amazing TVserie that I know for sure a lot of ppl here would love to watch. It´s called Romanzo Criminale and it´s like a GTA story in Rome during the 70s. If you can find it on the net with english subs just go for it and you´ll see what I´m talking about

• 2 weeks later...

What is that awesome car in the background ???

My neighbors car, a Plymouth Valiant I believe (60's?)

Edited by Lann3
  • Like 3

Looks like there's 2 missing.  Back to the gym, naughty girl.  :lol:

:lol:

I've been good.  I swear!  The recipe made two short of two dozen.  Promise.  Not going to lie, I was tempted to eat one while frosting them.

• Like 1

You should've been smart about it and eaten 2 more.  

At least it would look even.  You might've got away with it.   :lol:

• Like 2

Well i overslept and  missed class today lol but at least ill be able to make Jesse's PL. Im also working on some sound replacement projects ATM, heres my project i finished last week if anyone is interested in seeing what i do. 

• Like 3

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

• 3 weeks later...

Started painting our downstairs bathroom.  I'm a horrible, messy painter.  Mr. Jag is doing all of the spots around the toiler/sink and ceiling.  I like to take the big roller brush and splash paint all over the place and hope for the best.   :lol:

This is our weekend project this week.   :D

bathroom%20painting_zpsurcij8m0.jpg

It's pretty easy to pull a toilet, then you can paint the spot behind it.....just sayin

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

It's pretty easy to pull a toilet, then you can paint the spot behind it.....just sayin

That's all on Mr. Jag if he wants to do that.  I'm not touching that.  

That's all on Mr. Jag if he wants to do that.  I'm not touching that.  

Yep.  It's just the woman's job to clean it.  Am I right?  :D  :D  :D

• Like 2

God damn it.  :lol:

I can't even vote in GTA Online and now this.   :lol:  :D

• Like 1

Smooth Snacks.....smooth

You may as well accept all those headshots from Jag, Dani, Wraignbow, Xyon, etc.. now and smile.

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: