What did you do today?

JustHatched

Highed some confined space and high angle rescue trainning. Nothing like dangling down the side of a building to start your day

• Like 2

Not so much what I did today but what happened...

Was quite worried at first. My son told me he had been invited to a dick show :/  Eventually realised he meant a disco lol (hes only just gone 5) Don't think ive ever laughed as much 

Edited by markt112
  • Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Painted my nails, got my Jaguar washed and listed for sale (because a stay-at-home mom doesn't need two cars of her own), trimmed the bushes in our front yard, had a fruity girly drink, had a juice box swap with the neighbor (that's what mom's do...), and enjoyed the 83 degree weather.  :P

• 2 weeks later...

Today I discovered my efforts to develop a self mowing strain of grass have failed as I have had to mow yet again and my efforts to make billions of dollars have again been twarted!

I think more research is needed or perhaps an education in bio engineering is required....

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

GF is sick so I took her car to the garage for some minor brake repairs (was stuck there for almost two hours...) and took her to the doc in the afternoon. :)

• Like 1

Today I discovered my efforts to develop a self mowing strain of grass have failed as I have had to mow yet again and my efforts to make billions of dollars have again been twarted!

I think more research is needed or perhaps an education in bio engineering is required....

What you need is either Astroturf or Cows or other grazing animal.

• Like 1

I survived another round of spring storms in Texas!

Yaaa'lll been gettin it purty good lately huh?

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Yaaa'lll been gettin it purty good lately huh?

Last week was 80mph straight line winds with 3in of rain in 30 min. Last night was a mile wide tornado a few miles from me. About 8 in. of rain in 4 days on already saturated soil. I got 36 yds of rock laid out and rolled on my driveway last week before the first round. Don't know how long it will be before I can finish it! LOL!

• Like 1

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

Went ny the butcher and bought 2kg of bacon for the upcoming fishing trip and managed to squeeze in half an hour in the creator (damn you Standard Racing event) when I went home with the bacon during my lunch break. Addicted.

Edited by Lann3
  • Like 1

Went ny the butcher and bought 2kg of bacon for the upcoming fishing trip and managed to squeeze in half an hour in the creator (damn you Standard Racing event) when I went home with the bacon during my lunch break. Addicted.

So when are we going fishing Lann? ^_^

• Like 1

So when are we going fishing Lann? ^_^

Fishing? Honest mistake on your part. What I CAN offer is a few days away from everything, just a few friends along with lots of food and drinks. We are leaving in 36 hours.

• 2 weeks later...

Last night I went to see Alt J. I'm not really that into them, but they have a few good songs but the rest are rather slow and more like background music. I also found out the backstreet boys were also performing elsewhere in Sydney haha.

After the concert we went out to a backpacker bar and break free by Ariana Grande came on and about 20 people all done a dance to it! I'm pretty sure that it's from the game just dance but needless to say it was rather amazing to see :P

scottyb1988.jpg

Last night I went to see Alt J. I'm not really that into them, but they have a few good songs but the rest are rather slow and more like background music. I also found out the backstreet boys were also performing elsewhere in Sydney haha.

After the concert we went out to a backpacker bar and break free by Ariana Grande came on and about 20 people all done a dance to it! I'm pretty sure that it's from the game just dance but needless to say it was rather amazing to see :P

You went to see the Backstreet Boys.  Don't lie.  

• Like 2

Saved my laptop from certain death probably or at least some serious health issues.

Knocked a glass full of orange juice over the keyboard and managed to grab the laptop and turn it upside down even before all of the juice left the glass. It was like momma bear saving a cub from fire or something. It all happened so quick and instinctively. :lol:

• Like 5

Almost failed 2 midterms today!

First midterm was a group project to create a Max Msp patch, essentially a drum machine that worked with a makey makey controller. Did  all the work and just needed someone to make it look pretty but one of my group members decided to go in another direction. He convinced the others to scrap my work as well as cut me out of the group because he "my patch was hard to understand". They only told me this 1 hour before we had to present our work.  Needless to say he failed miserably in making his own patch, couldnt get it to work and bombed the presentation. I told the professor i had my own patch that did work and he allowed to present on my own and got an A! That other dude was pretty mad, he even tried arguing with me after class lol

Second midterm was an online test i totally forgot i had only until saturday to finish and the professor had made it very clear he would accept no late work. I was freaking out pretty bad since I cant pass the class without taking the midterm.... Got to talk to him during break today and he said he would give me a second albeit more harder test but would give me the opportunity to make up the points!

Nothing like a lil bit of stress and the fear of failure to make you feel alive :P

• Like 3

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.