What did you do today?

JustHatched

Anything interesting?

I done the normal deliveries, picked up some stuff to make Rose's chicken coop. Nothing exciting on my end.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Some game play, bit of recruitment and crew vs crew arrangements, more game play, got an hour or so of studio time in which is becoming a rarity before totally crashing till 6AM.

I should sleep more.

Tank griefed a wacko in a public room.

You tank griefed yourself? jk

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Hey he was far more nuts than me...told me he was a 12 yr old hells angel and was gonna kill me in real life.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Old topic that could use a bump

What did I do today?

Well let's see cuz it was such a treat, besides the normal flower shop stuff Rose decided to have a huge rummage sale. So with the setup of that for 2 days it decided to rain today off and on so we were continually covering and unconvering an acre of junk. I was soaked to my drawers most of the day. Needless to say it hasn't been a lovely day.

152 miles, 112 stops, 457 packages delivered. In 8 hours and 25 minutes.

then went to a local Jazz concert. Home now. 

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

300ish miles, 8 stops 500ish sealed double glazed glass panes delivered in 9 hours 45 minutes.

Fun photoshoot, awesome fun playlist followed by Freeroam awesome stupidness.

Lots of booze. Good times. :D

152 miles, 112 stops, 457 packages delivered. In 8 hours and 25 minutes..

Fair play NYN that's a shitload of stops mate. Kudos to you man.

Edited by shortround669

my numbers would have been lower if Kohls didnt get a boat load of purses today! must be a sale coming. 

newyorknightmar3.jpg

football practice? get a little too involved? 

newyorknightmar3.jpg

football practice? get a little too involved?

Close...but no. He was trying a new Pilate's pose which didn't work in his favor OR sexercise gone bad?

Both sound reasonable ;)

• Like 1

Drove back from Odderwahr (that's how Peter Mansbridge says it).  440 klicks, zero accidents, zero tickets, zero stars, two stops, three coffees, one donut.  Passed a couple of armoured trucks and instinctively reached for the sticky bombs which was kind of hard to explain to MANAGEMENT©.  She was also somewhat startled when I tried for a couple of stunt jumps...

• Like 3

I didn't do much today. I was sick yesterday, went to bed at 4pm and woke up today at 4am. Felt loads better. Flower deliveries and then went to have 1 tooth pulled. The one that has been buggin me. Also did the impressions for my fake teeth coming up next week. Fun shit there.

Roses dad went to hospital with chest pains. He didn't have a heart attack but they keeping him for the night to monitor him.

Delivered some flowers and cut the grass. Hoping I stay awake longer the yesterday.

Delivered some flowers and cut the grass. Hoping I stay awake longer the yesterday.

Here's my secret.... Coffee and Red Bull, loads of the stuff.

Edited by DavidCore89

• 1 month later...

I knew I had a wedding to do tomorrow, I met the couple today. I also found out one of the brides plays for the WNBA (Washington Mystics), she asked I not publish her name on the shops website due to the nature of the wedding so I will extend that courtesy here. It's just interesting some of the people you meet when not expecting it

• Like 5

Refurbished a 4 year old MacBook Pro which needed a new battery and hard drive. You can tell Apple didn't want you to fix anything, the bottom is held on with normal cross head screws but after that you need a mix of Torx and weird 3 slot drivers which luckily I had. Replacing the damaged power cable wasn't fun ether as the unit is fused together rather than screwed. No wonder so much stuff ends up thrown away :(

Edited by skip_rat

I forgot to say that the wedding with the WNBA player was the best I have ever seen. We had live singers during the ceremony, dancing during the ceremony, and everyone danced on their way out the door. It was really odd, but really cool.

• Like 2

Woke up with a headache and not sure why...

Otherwise, doing housework, laundry and taking care of the kid's.  Then kicking some serious ass in the H2H this afternoon.