What did you do today?

JustHatched

At work today, but in a very Porsche and fairly nice area. Still don't like the city :P it's ok if you don't need to drive anywhere other wise you're stuck in traffic. Notice the harbour bridge in the top left :)

BD9B674C-6657-4E54-9A6F-957AAE649A74_zps

• Like 5

scottyb1988.jpg

Had a day off and you know i slept in until 3pm  ^_^

School started up again for me last week and my boss still scheduled me full time so I wasn't able to play games all last week so im really looking forward to Jags PL tonight!

• Like 1

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

rocket league looks awesome, cant wait to get a ps4 :)

It's free until around the first Tuesday of next month I think. Hurry! :P

scottyb1988.jpg

It's free until around the first Tuesday of next month I think. Hurry! :P

ahh dammit i thought it was free forever. its ok i will sell a kidney or something lol

nicolabellamy77.png

I met Swedish Jag today in Rocket League...

Swedish%20Jag_zpss1abesl1.jpg

"Jag" can be the swedish word for "me", as in "swedish me". It makes little sence, or interest, but anyway.

It's been almost a month since I last went out on my bike. A month since I tasted those sweet crunchy flies, felt like my lungs have collapsed and my heart is gonna burst out of my chest. So off I went.......normally I have a good idea of where I'm headed and how far I want to go, but for one reason or another today was different.

Anyway, at 13 or 14 miles I hit the wall, not an actual wall (or even a fictional wall like the one that kept the wildlings seperate from the rest of Westeros) but an imaginary wall which, technically speaking, means you're knackered and your body is saying "let's just sit down and have a nice cup of tea". I kept going though (I had to, I was miles from home) and eventually clocked just over 20 miles and it took me just under 2 hours. Not that impressive, but I am old, lazy and unfit, it was predominantly loose gravel with some killer hills and it was 2 hours non-stop (that's plenty of excuses).

For the stat fans(and in case a IRL 20mile bike ride is next weeks crew challenge....

bQSta1r.jpg

My turn.

Went for a bike ride this morning.

Started under a light rain for about 40 minutes and I finished under a beautiful sun but not too hot fortunately.

I had more or less planned a route and I mostly stick to it. :D

I managed to keep my initial objective of 50km (31 miles) so I was pretty happy :)

Here are the stats :

51km (31.6mi)

3h32

Average speed : 14km/h (8.6mph)

OQ8bOcl.jpg

GBWwrg7.jpg

I arrived 1h30 ago and my ass is still numb :D

• Like 4

I sold my road bike at the beginning of the year as I wasn't enjoying riding it any more. I'll probably end up getting another soon though!

Anyway, today whilst surveying an empty property at work I found a naughty DVD! I gave it to my workmate as he's a right sex pest  : GRIMACE :

I slammed my bike into the side of a Honda Civic that decided to pull right out in front of me a couple months ago. What a Jackass.

never been on a motorbike  : CRY :

I could remedy that.

I slammed my bike into the side of a Honda Civic that decided to pull right out in front of me a couple months ago. What a Jackass.

Yeah, I remember you saying that. What was the damage to you? The bike? Were you wearing any protective gear? Hows everything now?

I could remedy that.

Yeah, I remember you saying that. What was the damage to you? The bike? Were you wearing any protective gear? Hows everything now?

He's a Dead_Goon, it can't be that bad.

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

I only ended up with bruised ribs, a sprained wrist, a few minor scrapes, and soreness FUCKING EVERYWHERE! The bike (GSXR750) still starts and runs, but pretty much everything in front of the gas tank is destroyed. If I could steer while riding a wheelie I'd be all set. Lol. I was wearing a helmet (absolutely always!) and gloves. That's really the only protective "equipment" I wear. Always jeans or long pants off some sort, never shorts. But usually just a t-shirt.

The kid (16) in the Civic actually got it worse. His left arm was basically crushed. He had it resting on the driver's side door, which was the exact point of impact.

• Like 2

My quiet little neighborhood had portions of it evacuated by police today.  There were reports of a suspicious package.  It was garbage day...

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/29608176/suspicious-device-forces-sw-vegas-residents-out-of-homes

Note:  My street didn't get evacuated.  I honestly had no idea what was going on until I left the neighborhood and got to the elementary school.

My quiet little neighborhood had portions of it evacuated by police today.  There were reports of a suspicious package.  It was garbage day...

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/29608176/suspicious-device-forces-sw-vegas-residents-out-of-homes

Note:  My street didn't get evacuated.  I honestly had no idea what was going on until I left the neighborhood and got to the elementary school.

Maybe an odd looking piece of garbage? That would still startle me 0.0

Yeah, not sure.  It was enough to get the bomb squad here.  I heard a loud bang when I was watching TV around the time the police showed up.  It's just crazy to think of the bomb squad being in your neighborhood.  Thankfully my neighbor is a cop... so I'm sure Torrid & I can find out the details of what happened.

Whoa I can't even imagine what it's like having the freaking bomb squad in your neighborhood. That's CRAZY. Hopefully everything's all solved and figured out!

So I went to Panera today and got a cashier with this name...yes, I'm going to hell for laughing at it.

fQkOZLI.jpg

• Like 9

I got the remodel of my daughters' bedroom done, now just got to finish the kitchen.

This project has taken alot of my PC time spent on the website...

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Sign up at work and be told i have to attend counter terrorism course…seriously? It's 7 o'clock on morning, can we do this in afternoon? Guess not

I just finished watching Sharknado 3. It was as bad as it sounds. :mellow:

I can't wait for it! Premiere's on TV in the UK tonight. I'm arranging a special Shark night with a mate, Three headed shark attack, zombie shark and Sharknado 3 are on the agenda!

I'm assuming you've not seen 1 and 2?

Edited by Squirrel_Army

I can't wait for it! Premiere's on TV in the UK tonight. I'm arranging a special Shark night with a mate, Three headed shark attack, zombie shark and Sharknado 3 are on the agenda!

I'm assuming you've not seen 1 and 2?

Oh, I've seen 1 and 2 so I just had to see this one. Got my daughter to watch it with me and she loved it.

kQ4fIRp.png