What did you do today?

JustHatched

Oh, I've seen 1 and 2 so I just had to see this one. Got my daughter to watch it with me and she loved it.

So you knew what to expect from 3 and thought it was bad. :o

So you knew what to expect from 3 and thought it was bad. :o

Well, just like 1 and 2, it was bad in a good way, just like it's supposed to be. You'll love it!

• Like 1

kQ4fIRp.png

Whoa I can't even imagine what it's like having the freaking bomb squad in your neighborhood. That's CRAZY. Hopefully everything's all solved and figured out!

So I went to Panera today and got a cashier with this name...yes, I'm going to hell for laughing at it.

fQkOZLI.jpg

Cashiers change their names in those POS systems all the time.  I love it.  There's some pretty good ones out there.  :lol:

• Like 1

Today I surveyed a fire damaged cottage. The fire was started by the sun shining on a crystal ball on the window sill setting fire to the carpet and then curtains.

It was so hard not to the home owner "well I guess you didn't see that coming"

• Like 4

I spend a lot of my time at work online bored out my skull, i just came across this and couldn't help but laugh out loud in the middle of my office, everyone including the boss wants to know what im laughing at. 

i cant tell them but i can show you guys haha. its still cracking me up lol

tumblr_nrwenu8TfZ1s2yegdo1_500.gif

• Like 5

Retaliation only takes anger mixed with passion.

I've mastered the art of turning a laugh into a cough. Very useful in an office environment.

Ahh ok this is something i will have to work on, try train myself in the art lol

I spend a lot of my time at work online bored out my skull, i just came across this and couldn't help but laugh out loud in the middle of my office, everyone including the boss wants to know what im laughing at. 

i cant tell them but i can show you guys haha. its still cracking me up lol

tumblr_nrwenu8TfZ1s2yegdo1_500.gif

that was a lot of fun, the most i've laughed at a gif... it still cracks me up when i see it lol

• Like 2

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

I laughed so loud my son came run to see what was…

Took a day of work today and guess what?!

Is Raining… got love british weather

• Like 2

I laughed so loud my son came run to see what was…

Took a day of work today and guess what?!

Is Raining… got love british weather

lol wicked.

yeah i only dared to go out for one smoke in my 10 hour shift today due to the weather its been non stop out there.

That limo tint tho...

My Jaguar had limo tint, but then I sold it and had the Lincoln for months with no tint in the middle of summer.  Having dark windows again makes me sooo happy.  :P  Unlike LSC, this "mod" didn't cost $5,000.  The front windows are the only ones not completely blacked out since it's only legal to do 35% in the front.  Now I just need to paint the car hot pink and we're set.  :D

tinted_zpsed7y3u4k.jpg

• Like 1

That limo tint tho...

My Jaguar had limo tint, but then I sold it and had the Lincoln for months with no tint in the middle of summer.  Having dark windows again makes me sooo happy.  :P  Unlike LSC, this "mod" didn't cost $5,000.  The front windows are the only ones not completely blacked out since it's only legal to do 35% in the front.  Now I just need to paint the car hot pink and we're set.  :D

Go on, Pimp that Lincoln Jag :lol: Is it limo tint you have had done or lighter?

yFn5uY6.png

Go on, Pimp that Lincoln Jag :lol: Is it limo tint you have had done or lighter?

Yep, 5% bay-bee!!  :D  :lol:

I might get some chrome spinners too.

I sold the Beemer today nhi8Mr4.png

I sold it to one of those companies that buy anything. I did really well considering it burns 2 tanks of fuel and a liter of oil per week.  Guess they will find that out UgfHSYp.png Hahahahahaha

• Like 3

yFn5uY6.png

Went to World Championship Trials with ErnYoung today. It's simply incredible what those guys can do on motorcycles. Expect a ne w blog post about it soon.

• Like 3

I've not done anything yet today, but I'm about to go to the doctors to find out whether I've cracked my ribs or not...

Knowing the NHS all they will do is say yes you have cracked them now go home and rest. Maybe give you an asprin if you're lucky. 

I know there's nothing they can do. I just need to know what the score is and that I get the right pain killers. Also how long I'll be off work for.

Edited by TheBoyBry

I know there's nothing they can do. I just need to know what the score is and that I get the right pain killers. Also how long I'll be off work for.

More GTA time.  Yessss!

Seriously, I hope you're ok, but see if you can milk it for a couple days off anyway.  :)

I've just came back from the doctors, been signed off for 2 weeks due to a dodgy knee, am getting referred to the hospital for scans etc. Good in one way as more PS4 time, but I was only working for an agency so not sure if I'll get any money. Plus my wife has just started her maternity leave. Might be a lean few weeks!!

Injuries are good for a GTA career. I broke my pelvis not long after GTA V came out. I had a nice 3 months of solid playing, still crap though :D

Unfortunately I'm able to work from home. Also I've got family visiting for a while so I'm not going to be online for a few days.

Unfortunately I'm able to work from home. Also I've got family visiting for a while so I'm not going to be online for a few days.

Tell them to go back home.

Sorry about your injury.  :(  You'll be missed at the PB birthday bash today.