What did you do today?

JustHatched

Today was spent in the hospital.

My wife gave birth to a girl. Doublely brilliant day to have her as today would have been my dads 58th birthday, so its nice that my daughter has the same birthday, gutted they'll never get to meet though.

We've called her Molly Claire, she was born at 10.06 weighing in at 7lb 10oz.

Congrats man.......a bit of a bitter sweet day.

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

congrats Rick and Family! My daughter started her second year at school yesterday. Boy people were NOT kidding when they said that life speeds up and the kids grow sooo fast!

Enjoy your families all!

Finally bought something i been wanting for a long time.

Its primarily for the summer.

http://imgur.com/ThS2mxV

Congrats! I missed out on signing a contract on the perfect size and location place for me alone this week. Waiting on others to get back to me on their plans caused me to delay my decision. If their contingency contract falls thru, I'll jump on the deal. Downsizing to 2ac. and a smaller home with a large shop on site will be great!

Because Fat Buds Matter!

was in class when my professor suddenly says "GTA" (as in graduate teaching assistant)...i was so confused as to how Grand Theft Auto had anything to do with the class : SWEAT :

• Like 4

I picked up the game Tropico 5. I have been playing that today. I like a lot of Kalypso games like Port Royale. Pretty much any strategy game for that matter.

Went on a ride with BeezWife, ErnYoung and friends to eat some lobster down in Galilee, Rhode Island.

IMG_0441-XL.jpg

IMG_0444-L.jpg

IMG_0451-L.jpg

IMG_0458-L.jpg

Love them sea bugs!

More photos here.

Love those giant mud bugs!

Fun Ford Weekend would have a cajun style  lobster boil when we raced at NED(New England Dragway)

• Like 1

Because Fat Buds Matter!

Never been to NED but I have ridden all around Epping and Raymond  on trails, dirt roads and power line trails on a street legal dirt bike. It's on my list of things to see though.

I've had a nice summer cold for 3 days, just now getting over it some. Could be worse though I suppose.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I picked up the game Tropico 5. I have been playing that today. I like a lot of Kalypso games like Port Royale. Pretty much any strategy game for that matter.

Hey!  I have that game.  Never played multiplayer yet.  I can honestly spend hours in that game and not even realize it.  :lol:

I almost bought Port Royale a few years ago....decided to get GTAV instead. Look where that got me :/

• Like 3

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Hey!  I have that game.  Never played multiplayer yet.  I can honestly spend hours in that game and not even realize it.   :lol:

Let me know when you get on, maybe we can help each other with the online trophies. I am kind of a trophy hunter. So far I am really enjoying it.

I almost bought Port Royale a few years ago....decided to get GTAV instead. Look where that got me :/

If you have Playstation Now you can play it for free. I would recommend getting it if you like strategy games. It is by far one of my favorite games. I can not began to imagine how much time I have dumped into that game. Between that and Minecraft. Speaking of time sink games, I can't wait for Fallout 4. 

Never been to NED but I have ridden all around Epping and Raymond  on trails, dirt roads and power line trails on a street legal dirt bike. It's on my list of things to see though.

Lot's of racing history there.

Because Fat Buds Matter!

I had about the longest day of my life today.  Even though I realized this quite sometime ago, it is more apparent to me than ever that I need to find a new job.  There's something almost inhumane about having to get up at 3 am to start your day and having to deal with individuals who have no idea what they are doing.  When I got home, I literally made it no more than an hour before I was out cold and didn't even realize how long I had slept.

So, here's to finding a new job.  Wish me luck. ;)

• Like 6

Paid bills.

Installed a chimney cap.

Replaced a roofing tile.

Didnt fall of the roof.

Threw an old chimpey cap from the roof and scared my family.

Vaccumed some.

Had my in laws for a cup of coffe.

Send a bag of stuff with my inlaws to deliver for further transportation to refugees.

Put a plank in place so that the badger under our patio is forced to exit in a certain area, where I now can see potential tracks in the sand.

Placed a piece of train track next to my patio that I can use to close the entrance for the badger, once he left for his nightly adventures.

Ordered a badger trap.

Talked to my neighbor, who was tying his tie in his briefs, to make sure he would shot any badger i might catch.

Searched for our black cat.

Raced Fido on the XDBX Test Track.

Has some leftover from a place called "Spicy hot" for lunch.

Practiced riding a bike with my son.

Raced LimeGreen and Dodge, sorry for the 8 laps setting (although intentional)

Was happy to finally see our black cat deciding to show us she is alive.

Took down one of our smoke detectors as the battery indicated it was getting old.

Found a place to watch Texas A&M Football online, realized the timezone makes it almost impossible to watch live.

Washed about 10 shirts that I need to iron tomorrow.

Visited this website alot.

• Like 3

Almost screwed up my Ps4 hdmi port when I stepped on the hdmi cable that was still attached when walk with it in hand, the cable ripped off. Tested the ps4 with my other cable and it's all good, ordered a new one, gonna kick back and drink some 63% overproof triple distilled Jamaican white rum.