What did you do today?

JustHatched

Farted a lot. Kinda made out with my electric blanket while watching TV series all day.

Smoked resin. Made complaints with my ISP. Looked at naked ladies doing bad things. Researched guns. Researched crimes. Researched research drugs. Thought about naked ladies some more. Looked up some stuff about the mount chilliad mystery. Participated in my first DB event, thoroughly enjoyed and here I is.

I almost bought Port Royale a few years ago....decided to get GTAV instead. Look where that got me :/

I wasn't about to get Port Royale. But look what GTA got me as well. 

Dodgeservice.png

The last several days have had us working some long odd hours due to a large amount of funerals. Mowed, also had a wedding to take care of today. Youngest daughters birthday as well. Tomorrow I get to go watch a kids football (American football) game because 2 of my daughter are cheerleaders. ....... I don't wanna go...

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Harvested some monstera deliciosa (a.k.a fruit salad plant), hopefully it has ripened enough on the plant, (fruit is full of oxalic acid for a year) otherwise I'll be bitching for a while.. 

went to a church which i have not been for a long time.....afterwards family lunch and after we get home i decided to play a bit because it's bee about 5 weeks without gaming but guess what?? some friends came over...my plans ruined

hate when people don't give heads up when they want to visit even thou they are friends

• Like 1

went to a church which i have not been for a long time.....afterwards family lunch and after we get home i decided to play a bit because it's bee about 5 weeks without gaming but guess what?? some friends came over...my plans ruined

hate when people don't give heads up when they want to visit even thou they are friends

Don't answer the door.  :P

Unannounced people really piss me off.

• Like 1

My day hasn't even fully started, but I wish it were already over and that Tuesday were here.

Unannounced people really piss me off.

This.  This literally drives me insane.  I don't have a problem with wanting to see others from time to time, but a simple call to make plans or ensure I don't have anything going on goes a long way.  If I'm not expecting anyone, I never answer my door.  Ever.

• Like 1

In the 95 degree sun watching my football cheerleaders

20150823_112335_zpsv4k0gegm.jpg

• Like 4

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

GO BUFFALOES !

Buffalo's lost. My youngest team lost 22-0. Oldest team lost 28-8

Completed Story Mode on PS4 this morning.

Also spent some time in the Creator. Got some races and an LTS in the making.

Played Screwball and got my ass whooped.

Also got my 1700th Race loss today. Got it in Compacts, in the Rain, with Contact On. 

• Like 3

Dodgeservice.png

Bought a used reclining leather couch from a couple who lives in our area.  It's going to serve as a placeholder until we can get an all-new living room set.  Our other couch is about 4-5 years old and there were staples starting to stick out in weird areas inside the cushions (if that makes sense...??) and myself & my daughter have both cut ourselves on them.  I hurt my knee on it a couple of weeks ago.  So I was like, hell naw and sending that thing up to our loft for now.  This couch is so comfy.  I could probably fall asleep gaming in it on the weekends.  :lol:

• Like 1

Had the most eventful loooong weekend,

amazing music all 4 days, met great musicians and made some great friends.

Am in bits now, have to refuel a bit..... ;)

• Like 1

I got to meet a few members of the crew. Thank you Squirrel, Lime, and Burger for letting me hang with you all. Was fun and informative. (Learned a lot about parachutes lol). Now it's off to work.

• Like 3

Spent Saturday and Sunday at the dirt track. Seen sprint cars on Saturday and a big show on Sunday. Next weekend is going to be much of the same.

• Like 1

Took my son to the orthodontist to remove his braces thinking after a year and half would be the end of it…. Wrong, done new molds for retainers?? Which have another strict rules for 6 months… at least those things work pretty well and my son have straight teeth now

• Like 1

Had the most eventful loooong weekend,

amazing music all 4 days, met great musicians and made some great friends.

Am in bits now, have to refuel a bit..... ;)

nothing like a good festival to leave you broke up xD

• Like 1

Competitive Thursday, TDM madness 8pm GMT