What did you do today?

JustHatched

Not watching the basketball game Fido?

My first off day after working for 16 days straight so I went to Zagreb to see the Greece-Slovenia game at the European basketball championship.

I just followed the score online. Another win but that's only the group stage.

I haven't checked on Slovenia. How are you guys doing so far?

I owned a TDM with about 16 players. Head shots, triples, doubles, raging dude on a mic. 3 rounds of that map with 2+ KD. I think I got 50+ kills each with weapons I'm trying to unlock the lspd tint with

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

I'd be more worried about this, it's a lot smaller but deadlier.

False-widow-spider.jpg

I'm pretty sure if I saw that I'd burn everything in sight...as you can tell though, I'm a big baby when it comes to spiders haha

• Like 2

I'll just leave this here then

There is actually a species of spider called the Spiderclown....

84ffaa83cdd3a01d8aa04936d9eca90f.jpg

For those really freaked out don't click this:

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Squirrel_Army
  • Like 4

First thing I done today was trip over the dog as I was getting out of bed and twisted my knee, followed by bashing a few toes into the coffee table. Really sets the tone for the day for me...

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

You know there's the type of guy who will drop everything to help a girl from a spider. Then you also have the other type who will go catch that spider and then drop it on the girl.

Guess which type I am

• Like 3

You know there's the type of guy who will drop everything to help a girl from a spider. Then you also have the other type who will go catch that spider and then drop it on the girl.

Guess which type I am

My problem is that I'm the girl...

• Like 6

Dodgeservice.png

First thing I done today was trip over the dog as I was getting out of bed and twisted my knee, followed by bashing a few toes into the coffee table. Really sets the tone for the day for me...

stubbed toes are the worst :(

Done graduation video editing, looks nice went to render , after 2 hours great image but no sound…

Hate those default settings

Need a new pc

Edited by Kudisanga
  • Like 1

I'm type C on the Spider scale. I am scared of spiders, but so as not to pass that fear on to my daughter I will pretend there is nothing to worry about and pick them up and put them outside, then go somewhere she can't hear me and scream!

And that Spiderclown that isn't real is worse than the real one...

• Like 1