Two Brothers Playlist (GTA & RDR)

omarcomin71

1 hour ago, Beez said:

Skyscraper LTS. A crew favorite back in the day.

Any chance you have it bookmarked and can send a link? I’m having trouble finding it. 

14 minutes ago, omarcomin71 said:

Any chance you have it bookmarked and can send a link? I’m having trouble finding it. 

I think he’s referring to the Rockstar LTS. 

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

• 4 weeks later...

Next week we will be celebrating the 5 year anniversary of the Two Brothers Playlist.  @pete_95973and I are still having a blast hosting our little escape from reality.  Come join us for a full playlist of some of our all time favorites.  🙂
giphy.gif?cid=5e214886o4teicgxztbrdjdcwb

6AFF7441-1E26-43D6-BCCE-A77002942EB1.jpeg

• Like 9

I'm a maybe for the 5 year anniversary edition. I have other plans that day and I don't think I will be home on time. Might join half way through the playlist.

• Like 3

I couldn't possibly miss this.

One of my favourite playlists from back when there were playlists twice a day, everyday, and it's still going strong with a healthy turnout each week. Seeing different people each week as well as the regulars is proof that this is a well-loved playlist.

I make an effort to be awake early every Sunday morning so I can join this. Thank you Bro's for the years of hosting you've done (and sharing the time with H2Hs and special events). I look forward to another 5 years and hopefully more.

• Like 3

Just over 15hrs before we celebrate the longest running playlist in XDBX history. I still see many names missing from the RSVP list. Get on it people, this is a historic event for our crew. Be a part of it, dont remember it as something you wish you'd been there for.

@Crawford1872 @TheFox2000unit @zmurko@BryannosaurusRex @Spinnaker1981 @Squirrel @Fido_le_muet @ErnYoung @DefaultBling @Smurf @ssracingn2 @PretendWereDead @Dodge @JustHatched

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886p6xwxwtqsttvy3abvy
Guest host needed! 
Pete and I will be out of town this Saturday so if anybody would like to host the playlist you are absolutely welcome.  
Cheers! 🙂

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, omarcomin71 said:

Guest host needed! 
Pete and I will be out of town this Saturday so if anybody would like to host the playlist you are absolutely welcome.  
Cheers! 🙂

Pssst, @Beez. Are you there.....?

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, pete_95973 said:

Today’s playlist is dedicated to @Protocawl Roughly half of the playlist will be his jobs.  I hope you read this some day Proto. Wherever you are we love you and miss you!

Does anyone know what happened to him?