Two Brothers Playlist (GTA & RDR)

omarcomin71

6 hours ago, Skorpion said:

I'll be there for the first half only this weekend as I have to work again 😞

Also, Olla is RSVPd as a maybe. If he joins and Im not on, please kick him from chat if things get 'adult'. I trust you all though, so Im not worried letting him join without me.

Edit: on rethinking, I dont want anyone to feel theyre babysitting or whatever, so Olla wont be joining this weekend.

Dude, if we wants to join he should, we will behave, not a issue!

• Like 1

Don’t miss this weeks Playlist!
we’ll be celebrating Six Years of Two Bros!!! 😀4EC22216-CFCC-42E2-A260-B2627914C1B4.thumb.jpeg.3d4f6ae71ded14c9da6fea4269052735.jpeg

Look for a variety of crew favorites plus a few other goodies! 🙂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My birthday is this weekend!😀  I’ll host a large mix of my favorites jobs. I have a couple new creations I’d like to share as well. 🙂

Hope y’all will come party with me! 😏

image.gif.3a3c2bb1cc4f2461f5f7717507fff55d.gif

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

This is my RSVP for this weekend. Olla wont be joining (he's not home).

There are a lot of new crew-created combat jobs that I'd really like to play more, but I have one that I enjoyed too much to not ask... Could you please include @Lanns "Cops and Crooks" again this week if it'll fit without messing anything up? 🙂

Edited by Skorpion
  • Like 2

GTA online is 9 years old today. Wow. Time flies when you trying to get your burning heart tattoos. Hahaha

man, I still remember that first day. My first time in the public lobby. I had stolen an orange buffalo. I was near Lombar West Bank, about to get in my car when another player pulls up. He gets out, I’m ready to shoot, but he says on the mic, “chill chill, it’s cool. I just want to say what’s up.” So I let my guard down and of course he pulls out his sawed off and blasts me away. 
I never trusted another soul in a public lobby for months, up until I met some cool dudes and formed SLAY or Death NightStalkers as we are known in Japan. 
Eventually, I would join the GTAForums and meet Beez, who told me about XDBX. It really has been an honor knowing and gaming with all of you in this crew. 
My only GTA wish is to have @Protocawlreach out. I miss him terribly. 

• Like 5

This week’s playlist will be a LTS playlist.  An all Last Team Standing list along with a handful of well made races.  😀

47323E2C-EF5E-4C1D-87CE-C65DB5BD5684.jpeg.b7843daa6d1df46cb44b3e20d111724a.jpeg

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
13 hours ago, omarcomin71 said:

When there wasn’t a train involved after promising there would be when playing the job Don’t Stand By Me by @Squirrel I felt I should show some proof. 
This was from a few years ago. It was me @Con @Skorpionand @revbouncer

LMAO. Here is my angle. I really need to make all our videos public again. lol. 

• Haha 1

On 11/28/2022 at 1:14 AM, omarcomin71 said:

When there wasn’t a train involved after promising there would be when playing the job Don’t Stand By Me by @Squirrel I felt I should show some proof. 
This was from a few years ago. It was me @Con @Skorpionand @revbouncer

I remember this. I saved the video of me kind of knocking you into the train because I found the expression on your characters face funny as you got hit 😆 

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Skorpion said:

I remember this. I saved the video of me kind of knocking you into the train because I found the expression on your characters face funny as you got hit 😆 

That is so funny. 
if you slow my clip down, you see yourself getting smacked by the train but in your clip, you survive. lol

• 3 weeks later...

This week
It’s a Two Bros Christmas! 🎄🎅🏻
Through the years we all shall be together,  If the fates allow…

B3E6691D-9EFB-4C77-9D43-E7F44C0BE88F.jpeg

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This week’s Playlist will be Hollywood themed.  Dress up as your favorite character or maybe just wear a tux and go formal.  Hope to see ya! 🙂
AEE0D541-21FE-4B7D-AB2D-31895F04FF55.png.605e29e87ab935730a3f296e0be3f64d.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, omarcomin71 said:

This week’s Playlist will be Hollywood themed.  Dress up as your favorite character or maybe just wear a tux and go formal.  Hope to see ya! 🙂
AEE0D541-21FE-4B7D-AB2D-31895F04FF55.png.605e29e87ab935730a3f296e0be3f64d.png

I’ll get my Con Wick outfit ready. 😂

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...

Coming Soon!

Two Bros moves to PS5! 

During the month of September we will have a one-off playlist on the PS5 version of GTA5.  If this goes well, and we have enough interest, we will permanently make the move to the new version the first Saturday of October. 🙂

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 4

This weekend is the endurance weekend right?

I'd like to make a request for only one job. However, I have several jobs for you to choose from. All are from the one creator that in my opinion the most dedicated and arguably the best race creator the crew has ever had... @no_snacks

I'd really like a track such as (in order of preference);

Downtown Dash

Atomic R-Seoul

Faswan GP

Or if none of these fit the playlist, something more simple such as;

Indianapolis Speedway (make it double the usual laps we do)

I always look forward to joining 2bros, but its been a long time since Ive done an endurance style playlist, so Im especially looking forward to this weekend 🙂

Edited by Skorpion
  • Like 3