Two Brothers Playlist (GTA & RDR)

omarcomin71

This week Pete and I are once again unavailable to host.  There is a chance we will be able to join for a bit but can’t chance hosting.  
 @Beezhad mentioned he may be able to put something together. 
Thanks in advance! Hope to see y’all there! 🙂

• Like 4

I'll be more active again soon. Work and the band's schedules have been off the rails the last few weeks. Been trying to level up on gta a bit also. Gotta get competitive vehicles asap.

• Like 4

Was coming on here to offer hosting services but given that Beez has one ready I'll just stick to hosting the Touring Car race after the playlist! 

Reckon you're officially the crew's reserve host at this point! Looking forward to it 👌

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Crawford1872 said:

Was coming on here to offer hosting services but given that Beez has one ready I'll just stick to hosting the Touring Car race after the playlist! 

Reckon you're officially the crew's reserve host at this point! Looking forward to it 👌

I should be able to stick around for the racing after 2Bros today. Are you guys racing contact and how competitive are the standings, I don’t want to join and slow people down. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Con said:

I should be able to stick around for the racing after 2Bros today. Are you guys racing contact and how competitive are the standings, I don’t want to join and slow people down. 

Sounds good @Con! Yeah it is contact mate, would be good to have you! Like all the gaming we do here there is no barrier to entry. There might be points in this event but that doesn't mean it is a deadly serious affair! Plus as a new entrant, you'd be starting at the back for this race, so you wouldn't have to feel in anyones way and can get a few overtakes in! 😉👍

• Like 1

On 6/17/2022 at 12:05 PM, Beez said:

I will have a playlist ready but I fill-in host for this and M5 all the time.. If @Conor @PretendWereDeador anyone else wants to host please do so. I recommend it.

Sorry for my late reply, very busy lately and the regular time for our playlists fits not that well in my schedule. 

I will be able to attend now and then, but probably not regularly, so hosting isn’t a good idea because I can’t really make any commitments. 

At the end of the year it should be better, once we’ve moved to our new house and me and my gf start living together (a LAT relationship is a pain in the *ss sometimes). 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for not being around much. Since transferring to PS5 I lost all interest in the game and my plus expired in June. Hopefully part 6 comes out sooner rather than later.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, Sinister said:

Sorry for not being around much. Since transferring to PS5 I lost all interest in the game and my plus expired in June. Hopefully part 6 comes out sooner rather than later.

Unacceptable 

• Haha 1

I know. Not paying 60 bucks to play it though when it’s free on my PC if I ever get the urge. Hopefully next week brings something interesting to the game. 

On 7/20/2022 at 5:52 PM, Skorpion said:

I've RSVPd but Im a "maybe". I'm hoping to join, but I also have to work this weekend, so if I do it'll only be the start.

Turns out I dont have to work after all, so I can stay until the end. I look forward to seeing you all there 😀

• Like 2

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886cwbqc1cta4lh9kou4n
Pete and I both have plans this weekend so will need a substitute host. 
@Con showed interest the last time we were gone. And I know @Beezis an excellent host.  
Perhaps @Crawford1872 🙂

Thank you in advance! 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, omarcomin71 said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886cwbqc1cta4lh9kou4n
Pete and I both have plans this weekend so will need a substitute host. 
@Con showed interest the last time we were gone. And I know @Beezis an excellent host.  
Perhaps @Crawford1872 🙂

Thank you in advance! 

I'd rather let someone who doesn't host regularly have a shot, but if nobody does i can manage it 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing turn out. Great to play with so many of you.

2bros is always the highlight of my week, and I mean that sincerely. No matter how frustrated I get with the game, I always look forward to joining every weekend.

Gambling with @pete_95973during RvI this weekend though, that has to be one of my top GTA moments 😀 

• Like 3

i’m looking to make this weeks playlist adrenaline filled and action packed.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886tf7nxhdaew44bt9guv

The calendar and RSVPs in down at the moment. Hope to see y’all there. 🙂

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, omarcomin71 said:

The calendar and RSVPs in down at the moment. Hope to see y’all there. 🙂

I'll be there for the first half only this weekend as I have to work again 😞

Also, Olla is RSVPd as a maybe. If he joins and Im not on, please kick him from chat if things get 'adult'. I trust you all though, so Im not worried letting him join without me.

Edit: on rethinking, I dont want anyone to feel theyre babysitting or whatever, so Olla wont be joining this weekend.

Edited by Skorpion
  • Like 1