Two Brothers Playlist (GTA & RDR)

omarcomin71

Let’s celebrate the new year with another explosive mixed playlist. 😀

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886ny9pwy648205nepfcx

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 3

In honor of the Dakar Rally in Saudi Arabia, the races in this weeks playlist will have a bit of an off-road theme. 

5FE267BA-7CB9-459F-B7F7-9D4194E582F3.jpeg

96853C01-6A73-406B-A06B-01B023D8ACF3.jpeg

C5A01451-4219-42B1-9A6D-8C297D3CCDF7.jpeg

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

In honor of Domestic Battery’s 8th anniversary, this week’s playlist will feature some of our all time favorites. 😀 everybody is welcome. Friends, friends of friends, friendly crews and ex-crew members. So feel free to spread the word! 

Recommended attire, anything blue.🙂

image.thumb.jpeg.58acc67ec7b247134435c93ca265fe1f.jpeg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

It’s the great @LimeGreenLegend’s birthday week! 😀. In honor of him Two Bros will feature a handful of his best creations.  In addition, some very cool and unique jobs found playing with other crews. 
So, let’s dress up in bright colorful attire and celebrate like a Legend! 😁

image.gif.446b393f5eb1f0eb7115f70f9f550b55.gif

• 1 month later...

Looking forward to some Two Bros tomorrow.  Look for a few $$$ stunt racing jobs!

GIF by Monster Jam

Edited by pete_95973
  • Like 3

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

PS4 playlist today focusing mainly on racing. Each race will include a different class. Also look for a few other fun jobs mixed in, including a new one from Lann 🙂

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Skorpion said:

Disappointed I missed the playlist today. Just way too tired to wake up for it. Will see you all next weekend 🙂

You are definitely missed. Take care, will see you next week. 😏

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@pete_95973and I will both be away next Saturday (21st) so unfortunately will not be able to host. 
If somebody would like to substitute hosts that would be great! 🙂

52 minutes ago, Beez said:

@omarcomin71 I can host this Saturday and it will be ALL WALL RIDE LOOP-DE-LOOP RACES!!!

(except there will be none of those)

@PretendWereDeadhad mentioned he would be interested as well. Maybe you could collaborate? Thanks in advance! 🙂

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Looking forward to another great day of GTA goodness! 
This week will be a mix of both crew and non-crew creations. (Including my first Job creation)

really been missing some of the regulars like @DavidCore89 @RammsteinDUDE @Smurf @Dodge @JustHatched @yo_rosta@D-Rocks  @Sinister @KFC-_-CHICKEN__ @billysyntax

and it’d really be cool to see the likes of @Banketelli @zztop911@Fido_le_muet @kernalhogan @wraignbow @zmurko  @The_Lady_A@DeaD_GooN   @grjkie

We hope you’re all doing well! 🙂

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, omarcomin71 said:

Looking forward to another great day of GTA goodness! 
This week will be a mix of both crew and non-crew creations. (Including my first Job creation)

really been missing some of the regulars like @DavidCore89 @RammsteinDUDE @Smurf @Dodge @JustHatched @yo_rosta@D-Rocks  @Sinister @KFC-_-CHICKEN__ @billysyntax

and it’d really be cool to see the likes of @Banketelli @Fido_le_muet @kernalhogan @wraignbow @zmurko  @The_Lady_A@DeaD_GooN   @grjkie

We hope you’re all doing well! 🙂

Sorry I haven't been joining much. Got a new job a couple months ago, night shift, and I have a habit of waking up when the Saturday playlist is usually ending 😍. I'll try to wake up in time tomorrow tho 

Weekdays are all unavailable for me as always

• Like 1

I have been trying to get a family member to send my PS4, seeing that the PS5 is a myth in these stores. Got someone going there and coming back to Arizona, hopefully they can mission accomplished this task and get Platinum Trophy. My down to 15>12> pending 8hrs shift job might help some with free time.

Edited by Smurf
  • Like 1