Two Brothers Playlist (GTA & RDR)

omarcomin71

3 hours ago, Lann said:

@omarcomin71, @pete_95973 would it ok for non xdbx to join tonight? I was talking to the crew we did the xmas thing with..

Please invite them. This event is now open to anyone. RSVP if they can. 

They will join, cant give any numbers. I know thats not optimal as far as job picking but its what we got. Looking forward to playing!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lann said:

They will join, cant give any numbers. I know thats not optimal as far as job picking but its what we got. Looking forward to playing!

Cool! @pete_95973 I hope this didn’t screw up your plans. Maybe a 30 player playlist?

10 hours ago, Lann said:

@omarcomin71, @pete_95973 would it ok for non xdbx to join tonight? I was talking to the crew we did the xmas thing with..

Heck yeah it’s fine. Are you communicating with them? Let me know if it needs to be for 20 or 30. Was planning on 16

@Lann just saw your other post. I’ll try to make it for 30. Is this Kossmo’s crew? I’m friends with a couple  of them. They usually have their own playlist going that isn’t quite over by two Bros time 

Edited by pete_95973

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

32 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

Heck yeah it’s fine. Are you communicating with them? Let me know if it needs to be for 20 or 30. Was planning on 16

@Lann just saw your other post. I’ll try to make it for 30. Is this Kossmo’s crew? I’m friends with a couple  of them. They usually have their own playlist going that isn’t quite over by two Bros time 

@pete_95973 its the crew we had a xmas thing with, kossmo was playing then as well, but the rest was from Secret Shadows, those are the ones joining in tonight. 

3 minutes ago, Lann said:

@pete_95973 its the crew we had a xmas thing with, kossmo was playing then as well, but the rest was from Secret Shadows, those are the ones joining in tonight. 

Okay cool. I don’t think I’m friends with them so you will have to invite them. I’ve created a playlist for 30 players. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

18 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

Okay cool. I don’t think I’m friends with them so you will have to invite them. I’ve created a playlist for 30 players. 

I will invite their leader. 

My reaction after testing a few races for this weeks playlist...

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29dd49a1de8ab0b22b78
Look for some very unique creations this week. 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, pete_95973 said:

Today Two Bros will be your typical mixed playlist. Lots of jobs!
We will also be practicing many of the head to head jobs from the upcoming match on Sunday : @Skorpion @RammsteinDUDE @Con @Smurf @omarcomin71 @Dodge @Olla @djw180 @Lann

I'll try to join, but kids have kept me up pretty late tonight. If someone can post some info for stratergy, or even video so I can see how thing play out I'd really appreciate it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A lighthearted yet very explosive playlist is planned for this week. 😏

There’s always something unexpected, don’t miss out! 
giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29a90cfedb8f4b96bd22

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Looking at what's 2X and 3X money right now in GTA along with our upcoming H2H has given me an idea for this weeks playlist. 
giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f292e4ba6e75c6a7972d2

15 minutes ago, Ghostavelli_ said:

Sounds good. Arena War related?

I think there’s an Arena War or two in there.😉

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ghostavelli_ said:

Enjoyed the playlist boys, nice job. Hope to see you guys again soon. 👍🏽

Thanks! Come back anytime! 🙂 

And thank you to everyone else who came out! Cheers!

• Like 1