Two Brothers Playlist (GTA & RDR)

omarcomin71

I played a fun, Halloween ish job the other day. I will post link when I get home.

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/dk3cvgYJ60qIgcirl0Br9w

Its called Black Hole and is one of those Dune circle the drain type LTS but it has the spooky green weather and the bowl is orange like a pumpkin.

Edited by Beez
Add link
  • Like 1

Come join another fun playlist this week featuring some leftover Halloween treats. 🙂 
giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f295h35h0y650n0hkgilc

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Today Two Bros will be mostly 3X$$ Land Racing. Playlist may start a little past normal start time due to the head to head. I will post updates in the shoutbox. 

• Like 2

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

• 2 weeks later...

We are to pick jobs for the h2h. 
There are two races i never played, if there is room in the playlist that would be sweet.

Sport classics:

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/Ik-4V94G3UWxE9bFSvNOYA

Sports:

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/LzonyxrXo0yk2sKWF4CHXg

From here:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Special XDBX anniversary special this week. Some of our favorite crew creations.  🙂 

Sport some crew blue and prepare for fun! 

0518EEE3-CF39-4CB1-B576-3087EBBC7E45.jpeg

• Like 2

6 hours ago, omarcomin71 said:

Special XDBX anniversary special this week. Some of our favorite crew creations.  🙂 

Sport some crew blue and prepare for fun! 

0518EEE3-CF39-4CB1-B576-3087EBBC7E45.jpeg

I'm a maybe for tonight.

• Like 2

In honor of the upcoming Super Bowl this weekend's Two Bros will have somewhat of a sports theme.  Please feel free to suggest some jobs that you would like to see!

• Like 3

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

11 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

In honor of the upcoming Super Bowl this weekend's Two Bros will have somewhat of a sports theme.  Please feel free to suggest some jobs that you would like to see!

So wear shirts with numbers on them?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Banketelli said:

@pete_95973, might be tough to relive but this was how much out of cover you were on my screen.

Yeah I am clearly exposed.  It must have been the angle of my camera.  Thought I was safe 😞

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

• 3 weeks later...

This weeks playlist will be based around the Trophy Truck.  All races will  involve this great off-road vehicle.  So get yours ready and prepare for fast exhilarating tracks.

4FD66CBC-9B06-4D10-895B-50DED2D92A1E.jpeg

Aslo look for some brand new combat jobs mixed in. 🙂

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

This incident represents how I generaly did in the Vader job on Saturday after my first kill:

- "sh*t, what's going on, am I hit?!"
- "Oh, I might be alright" (after getting my first and only kill)
- "Oh no, now I'm really on fire, I'm not gonna make it!"
- "Boom!"
- "Boom!"

:classic_sad:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't like to make these requests, but after last weeks playlist I had a strong motivation to recreate a fantatic job that needed just a bit of rebalancing.

I've attempted a remake of The Rhinos Broke Free by @ErnYoung, with weapons and vehicles rebalanced. I haven't been able to test it yet as the only time I can join crew is for your playlist, and I trust the opinion of crew to help any job be it's best.

I was hoping that you guys might be able to include it in the playlist this weekend, or to test it with me after the playlist.

I've done my best to replicate the original while rebalancing. I hope that it's ideally balanced, but of course it needs some testing.

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/Nkh2X8wLo06Xau4EYmwl3w

Credit for this job of course goes to @ErnYoung.

Edited by Skorpion
Forgot to add job link
  • Like 5

6 minutes ago, Skorpion said:

I don't like to make these requests, but after last weeks playlist I had a strong motivation to recreate a fantatic job that needed just a bit of rebalancing.

I've attempted a remake of The Rhinos Broke Free by @ErnYoung, with weapons and vehicles rebalanced. I haven't been able to test it yet as the only time I can join crew is for your playlist, and I trust the opinion of crew to help any job be it's best.

I was hoping that you guys might be able to include it in the playlist this weekend, or to test it with me after the playlist.

I've done my best to replicate the original while rebalancing. I hope that it's ideally balanced, but of course it needs some testing.

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/Nkh2X8wLo06Xau4EYmwl3w

Credit for this job of course goes to @ErnYoung.

I’ll add it to the PL. I look forward to testing it out. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, omarcomin71 said:

I’ll add it to the PL. I look forward to testing it out. 

Thank you. Any feedback is of course welcome.

I know this is a classic that most of the crew will know, and I hope to do it justice. So much so that I'm honestly kind of nervous for it to be tested. Honestly a first for me.

• Like 2