Two Brothers Playlist (GTA & RDR)

omarcomin71

We will need a substitute host this week. Pete will be helping me move back to Northern California. 

If you’re tired of the same ol’ settings or particular games played, this is your chance to host the playlist you’ve always wanted.  
If not perhaps @Beez @Dodge @Lann ? 🙂 

• Like 1

On 6/25/2020 at 9:51 AM, omarcomin71 said:

We will need a substitute host this week. Pete will be helping me move back to Northern California. 

If you’re tired of the same ol’ settings or particular games played, this is your chance to host the playlist you’ve always wanted.  
If not perhaps @Beez @Dodge @Lann ? 🙂 

Any takers? Who can host?

@Con @Jjss924 @Protocawl @Beez @Dodge @Lann 

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

15 hours ago, Jjss924 said:

I can host or join if I am home in time tomorrow. I have plans for the morning.

I’ll try and make it to 2 Bros. We are expecting bad weather at around that time and we are being told loss of power could be a reality. 

This week we’ll be celebrating summer and the Fourth of July.  Look for most jobs to fit the theme.  

No social distancing this week.  Break out your beach wear, cuz we’re gonna party. 
giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29ae84aa0ad0e62aeaf9

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Hey what about this? Beach party up north because you moved up there this week then start with the big rig crew challenge before starting playlist? 

• Like 2

Do you guys take requests? If so, the crew challenge would be sweet!

Its a track by @Crawford1872, where @djw180 will allow us to race the electric sports and supers (stock, no customs needed). I know names like @The_Lady_A, @Jjss924, @Con, @Spinnaker1981 and @Skorpion are signed up and maybe @ 2B as well..

Another job that might not suck is this TDM called Vespucci Suits, been wanting to run it with a proper group.. https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/dsFi_Ep2lUqJJxxeaYmwXw

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Lann said:

Do you guys take requests? If so, the crew challenge would be sweet!

Its a track by @Crawford1872, where @djw180 will allow us to race the electric sports and supers (stock, no customs needed). I know names like @The_Lady_A, @Jjss924, @Con, @Spinnaker1981 and @Skorpion are signed up and maybe @ 2B as well..

Another job that might not suck is this TDM called Vespucci Suits, been wanting to run it with a proper group.. https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/dsFi_Ep2lUqJJxxeaYmwXw

Both are added to the playlist.  Now I’m excited! 😁

Edited by omarcomin71

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No official Two Bros today due to the head to head.  But if you really want some GTA action many of us will be practicing the race and combat jobs from the head to head.  Feel free to join and help us prepare.

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497