Two Brothers Playlist (GTA & RDR)

omarcomin71

3 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:
  • FYI two Bros is in three hours and 10 mins. Might be different time for a couple weeks for people outside the U.S.
  •  

Ahh 1h earlier for me, and maybe most EU and UK?

• Like 1

On 3/20/2021 at 6:27 PM, omarcomin71 said:

Yes one hour earlier than normal. 

Should be the same this week, at least for me as we change a few hours after this Two Bros.

4 hours ago, Lann said:

Should be the same this week, at least for me as we change a few hours after this Two Bros.

I’m willing to start the playlist an hour later here if it’s more convenient for most to join.  So it would be normal EU time and one hour later in the US. 

Are the brothers open for last minute requests? I figure we might see some drop zone 🙂 @pete_95973

It might be the morning coffe, but i am already excited about playing with yall tonight.

• Like 3

I have heard your desires and want to make you all happy. Today’s playlist will be made of mostly drop zone and parachute jobs (don’t have to pull my leg as I love these jobs anyway and was planning on it 😀)

Might add a couple races from the upcoming head to head as well. 

• Like 3

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

• 2 weeks later...

I've RSVP'd as joining, but there's a chance I might be late. 5:30am is a tough one to guarantee I can join. If I make it, Olla will probably join too but not until about half way at earliest.

Best to assume the same each week until next DLS change, but as the only PL I can regularly join, I'll try my best to be awake for it 🙂

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Skorpion said:

I've RSVP'd as joining, but there's a chance I might be late. 5:30am is a tough one to guarantee I can join. If I make it, Olla will probably join too but not until about half way at earliest.

Best to assume the same each week until next DLS change, but as the only PL I can regularly join, I'll try my best to be awake for it 🙂

The playlist this week is packed with a variety of different jobs.  Whether you make it on time or halfway through, there should be plenty of action left to be had.  😏 

Hope to see you both! 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, omarcomin71 said:

The playlist this week is packed with a variety of different jobs.  Whether you make it on time or halfway through, there should be plenty of action left to be had.  😏 

Hope to see you both! 🙂

Hey Omar, I know it's a late request but any chance there's room for this new TDM of mine?

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/38jyRYuL802sUG-jQf8kMQ

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Saturday! How do you guys feel about adding a job or two from the creators event? Would be jobs that needs testing.

7 hours ago, Lann said:

Saturday! How do you guys feel about adding a job or two from the creators event? Would be jobs that needs testing.

Pete is hosting however we are both on a tight schedule today.  We may not have time to adjust the PL.  

perhaps you can post a link or two and we may be able to add it. 

if not maybe we could have a test session tomorrow evening? 🙂

54 minutes ago, omarcomin71 said:

Pete is hosting however we are both on a tight schedule today.  We may not have time to adjust the PL.  

perhaps you can post a link or two and we may be able to add it. 

if not maybe we could have a test session tomorrow evening? 🙂

Cool, lets aim at a seperate testing session. 

• Like 1

This week will be a Last Team Standing playlist. After thinking about a LTS head to head crew battle it got me wanting to play a bunch.  So, look for a large mix of LTS’ along with a few races sprinkled in. 🙂

so...

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886jhkkykvj9118tn0v1x

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

This weeks playlist will feature all the new R* stunt races.  Should make good $, all are triple rewards. 

Let’s go stuntin’! 🙂

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886ne84rlxtyce4broxki

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 1