Two Brothers Playlist (GTA & RDR)

omarcomin71

I have to admit Im a bit concerned at not hearing from him for so long. Its not like him.

I know his situation with where hes living etc, and that just make me more concerned. I do think about him regularly whether it be H2Hs, creator, or even just a random job thrown into a playlist.

I hope to hear from him soon.

2 hours ago, DavidCore89 said:

Can only hope he's doing alright.

If someone has his real name or address from the last Christmas card exchange it would be useful.

Yeah even just real name could help in finding out what’s up

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

I just looked through the XDBX facebook site but I couldn’t find anything. Of course it is difficult to figure out whose PS name goes with their FB name.

1 hour ago, Beez said:

I just looked through the XDBX facebook site but I couldn’t find anything. Of course it is difficult to figure out whose PS name goes with their FB name.

I know not everyone will want to do this but maybe we should stay in touch with each other outside of the site like Facebook friends or something else.

Just an idea since I think of you guys as a 2nd family. Just wish we knew what happened to Protocawl.

• Like 2

Yeah I agree. Someone had mentioned WhatsApp. We may want to start a thread outside of this website as to keep in touch in the long run.  

• Like 1

I like the idea, but if you cant contact me here then what difference would it be on another site/app?

I get the intention though and think its worth considering options, especially with those of us that have been around for a long time and have made friends here. Whether mutual or not, I consider a lot of you guys as my friends and as D said, a second familiy. Losing contact with any of you for unknown reasons would make me concerned as I am for Proto.

I also dont use any social media so this site is the only site anyone could possibly contact me. However, I'm happy to exchange phone numbers or email with some of you though.

I'm sure his first name is Jonas.

We've had people come and go before, which is fine. However we all saw his venting about his neighbours/people hanging out right outside his windows for months leading up to the point where he hasn't been seen online since.

Edited by DavidCore89

26 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

I'm sure his first name is Jonas.

We've had people come and go before, which is fine. However we all saw his venting about his neighbours/people hanging out right outside his windows for months leading up to the point where he hasn't been seen online since.

Thats what scares me...

@Protocawl just come on and tell us all to relax, we miss you.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just checking... USA daylight savings change is this weekend?

When I check your change it says this weekend, but Im never confident of PL start times around DLS changes. Could you please make a post or say in chatbox when it's less than 24hr remaining to say how long until the playlist starts?

Thank you 😀

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

So last weeks playlist ended on a bit of a down note. (Untested job, appeared to be partially broken). I promise this weeks playlist will not be the case. 
This Saturday, look for an epic playlist of fun and excitement. 🙂 Guaranteed to end with a blast! 
giphy.gif?cid=5e214886k9h6b96gytkw807n99

• Like 2

3 hours ago, omarcomin71 said:

So last weeks playlist ended on a bit of a down note. (Untested job, appeared to be partially broken). I promise this weeks playlist will not be the case. 
This Saturday, look for an epic playlist of fun and excitement. 🙂 Guaranteed to end with a blast! 
giphy.gif?cid=5e214886k9h6b96gytkw807n99

Seal Of Approval Thumbs Up GIF

• Haha 2

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

• 2 weeks later...