Two Brothers Playlist (GTA & RDR)

omarcomin71

Event Host: Omarcomin71 & Pete_95973
Game: GTA Online
Event Start Date: September 3rd 2016
Event Start Time: Saturday, 8:00pm GMT/UTC
(Saturday, 4:00pm EDT / Saturday, 9:00pm BDT / Sunday, 6:00am AEST)
Reoccurring: Weekly

Special Rules for Event/s: No BPH, No Lester, Have Fun

Description of Event/s: A mix of every type of job out there, Both R* & Crew created along with random jobs from RSC.

• Like 9

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Pics from the 3/25 Playlist

EkH4ExB.jpg

Arriving at the meetup...parking spaces filled quickly, we had 20 participants!!!! @Lann @adsyfindlay @DeaD_GooN @omarcomin71 @Crawford1872 @Beez @gamersNL8 @MrBump360 @Protocawl

QfEJqOK.jpg

Here is @pete_95973  stylishly arriving in his Buzzard...and @zztop911 arrives later and is "accidentally" shot down. (You'll have to watch the viddi for that)

0a7EFDX.jpg

@gamersNL8, @MrBump360 and Me taking a fresh f'en selfie. And since you are wondering, yes, we all jumped off the balcony. lol (i'll find and post the viddi)

d5BGTox.jpg

Can't remember who was in this car but they put on a hell of a show in that Specter. 

FmFAXvS.jpg

Moment of impact.

On 3/29/2017 at 1:05 PM, pete_95973 said:

@Skorpion @Lann @zmurkoor anyone else who has the power!  Can the timer be fixed on the front page for this.  This event is at 1:00pm pacific time and 4:00 pm eastern time and 9:00 PM BST.  The way the timer is ticking down right now it has it taking place one hour later.

Thank you. Last two weeks I've been arriving an hour early. lol

Edited by ConGamePro
  • Like 3

...and the viddi of that meet-up. Pity some of the best pics couldn't be saved because my storage was full, as you'll see. Anyhow enjoy the live action.  

Edited by ConGamePro
  • Like 5

Two Brothers 4/1 Playlist Meet-Up....

yIeOa37.jpg

@omarcomin71@gamersNL8, and @zztop911 came to kick ass and chew bubble-gum and they were all out of ass, I mean, chew, I mean, bubble-gum. 

F7AMr9H.jpg

Custom Comet Retro getting set to launch....this flashy piece of machinery belongs to @LimeGreenLegend, his matching outfit is on full display in the next pic. 

pvsxAdo.jpg

@LimeGreenLegend   The Lime, The Legend! Don't fall for the peace signs.  

zrMgunB.jpg

XDBX arriving at the 'Bitch in the Trunk' Los Santos premiere!  

"Surely, Bitch in the Trunk will win several Oscars this awards season." - @Lann 

oOuVLbX.jpg

Needless to say, we didn't make it to the movie since either @kernalhogan, @zmurko@gamersNL8, or @Crawford1872, blew up the f'en box office, snack bar, and some celebrities still sitting in their limos. 

VHdCI5T.jpg

@zztop911 takes @LimeGreenLegend for a ride and you know @MrBump360 was on his way to no good. 

PB9PZzu.jpg

@pete_95973 just doesn't want his name in bright lights, he wants his whole body in bright lights. Shine you cold-blooded killer. 

Edited by ConGamePro
  • Like 8

Two Bros. 4/8 Playlist Meet-up

7BeAx4h.jpg

@Sinister keeps an eye on @gamersNL8 because everyone knows Gamers likes to go through people's glove compartments during these meetups.

4byQNhe.jpg

@pete_95973, @MrBump360, @Fido_le_muet hear @Sinister is giving 25 cent Low-Rider rides. @TheBoyBry arrives on his bmx and wonders if he left the stove on. He did. 

tUkjYuZ.jpg

@XuTek6651, @Beez, @gamersNL8 join the Low-rider fun. All @Sinister wants to know is, who's paying for the re-waxing?!

WBdLy6Z.jpg

@Beez & @gamersNL8 join @pete_95973 & @Fido_le_muet and get some air thanks to @Sinister.

mtiOy4V.jpg

@DeaD_GooN strolls in like a Goon on a mission. Yes that is a dinosaur in high-heels @kernalhogan looking for a caveman, while @Lann@MrBump360, @XuTek6651, @Fido_le_muet watch someone peeing in the bushes. @omarcomin71 always looking like a world-boss on top of his Turismo Classic.

lV3QYoK.jpg

@Beez thumbs in the ears the paparazzi. @TheBoyBry steals the Dune when he thinks no one is watching but @Fido_le_muet runs to make a citizen's arrest, @omarcomin71 agrees, Fido is such a good samaritan. 

NxQ2bzo.jpg

@XuTek6651 killing his Japanese Custom Elegy because the radio stations don't come in Japanese. @MrBump360 speaks eleven languages, all usually slurred, but still. 

54owFwQ.jpg

@TheBoyBry fleeing from the hooker he owes money to. And @Fido_le_muet gives the puddle of blood a score of "10". 

5dvSabz.jpg

@MrBump360 runs to the bathroom right before the start of every playlist. 

...and the viddi...

Edited by ConGamePro
  • Like 9

• 2 weeks later...

Two Bros. 4/22 PL Beach Meet-Up

4JxnXJc.jpg

@DavidCore89 is such a badass that he only vacations on beaches with abandoned live land mines. 

qbvFoUt.jpg

@omarcomin71 and DC arrive late to the Midget Volleyball Tournament. They were the favored to win. 

QffSVUt.jpg

@Beez, @gamersNL8, and @omarcomin71 join @DavidCore89's Drunk Tai Chi  Beach Class. First pose, Vomit. 

51nFtNV.jpg

Ever since the Murder Inc. Monthly IPO, @pete_95973 now has more time to go shirtless, build sand castles, and mock the police. I'm a proud shareholder, Pete!! 

d7yusSE.jpg

Ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? @Sinister & @Beez both have........and even had beers with him too. 

lcXC0EV.jpg

@zztop911 didn't make it into the swimsuit issue but did land the cover of Duke O Death Weekly.  Way to go! In your face, Kylie Kardashian!

MdROPuF.jpg

@XuTek6651, @gamersNL8, @DavidCore89, @Sinister & @omarcomin71 just hangin', drinkin' beers and smokin' ---what we presume to be tobacco. One thing is for sure, no one's complaining about sand in their vagine in this pic. 

fRjXZXy.jpg

@yo_rosta Out of the murky depths rises Gunzilla ready to terrorize Little Seoul and the nearest Port-A-Potty.....I bet he farted in the water. 

og48tjp.jpg

@DavidCore89  DC's Blazer Aqua endorsement deal has the Nagasaki stock soaring! And no those are not his empty beer bottles. He always finds the proper receptacles. Good Samaritan.

tkLySTt.jpg

@XuTek6651 seen here running faster than a Vinewood hooker grows pubes. Could he have been involved in the fires behind him? @omarcomin71 plans on checking the found footage for answers. 

zKxTMX3.jpg

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...you mofoken right, especially when @Sinister and his Duke O Death are patrolling the beaches, strip clubs, and the strip clubs. 

....and the videos:

Full Stream

Edited by ConGamePro
  • Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

Two Brothers Playlist  5/13

Thanks to unstable servers we didn't have an official lobby and the paparazzi didn't get many photo ops...but at least the Ian Fleming Estate bought one. I'm in the money!

FyExh87.jpg

Thankfully @starmonkeykiller & @djw180 secured a lobby for us and we were ready to go!

45P0i54.jpg

@zztop911 looks for a good landing zone. Take her down nice and easy, ZZ.

SR24KWK.jpg

Nice landing! No one passes a breathalyzer test like @zztop911. Upon landing he declares this LSC closed for business. 

zuD4jhZ.jpg

@Crawford1872 is Motion Picture ready here. Word is that this pic is now being hung up at the Ian Fleming Estate.

Full Stream:

Edited by ConGamePro
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everybody!

I had originally planned a "Founders Day" event this weekend featuring an entire playlist of JustHatched jobs.  I have decided to postpone this a couple weeks for two reasons. 1. Hatch has informed me that he will be out of town and will be unable to attend. 2. Our beloved crew member @Protocawl is finishing his military duties this week. :) Because of this I have decided to dedicate this weeks PL to Proto. 

That's right!  An entire playlist featuring nothing but Protocawl jobs! :P

So lets all welcome him back with a great showing and warm welcomes. :D

• Like 3

Protocawl has finished his military duties! :) And Two Brothers would like to celebrate this occasion with nothing but his creations. 

That's right!  An entire playlist featuring nothing but Protocawl jobs! :P

So lets all welcome him back with a great showing and warm welcomes. :D

• Like 3

4 hours ago, omarcomin71 said:

Protocawl has finished his military duties! :) And Two Brothers would like to celebrate this occasion with nothing but his creations. 

That's right!  An entire playlist featuring nothing but Protocawl jobs! :P

So lets all welcome him back with a great showing and warm welcomes. :D

If we don't like the playlist, do we get to kill Proto afterwards? :wink:

• Like 2

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

36 minutes ago, zztop911 said:

If you can!

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

2 hours ago, zztop911 said:

You can't kill him. Only hope to contain him.

we meeting at the lsc?

Edited by ConGamePro

No particular theme this week.  Have a couple brand new crew creations from @Skorpion and myself (yes, the newbie creator has made a deathmatch) but I am taking suggestions.  Right now I have about 7 or 8 jobs in mind, but I plan on making it a long playlist (12-15 jobs probably) so if you have a suggestion drop it here.  If you can, pick a job that can accommodate 20 or more players as I am expecting/planning a big turnout.

• Like 5

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

All adversary mode jobs from the upcoming H2H will be included in this weeks playlist.  Look for a few crew and non crew races as well. 

Capped at 12 this week so get your names in now! :) 

Cheers! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, zmurko said:

If you leave the Power Play job out of the PL, we can have 16 taking part.

And if you need a last minute replacement that has never been tested 

Edited by Lann

13 minutes ago, zmurko said:

If you leave the Power Play job out of the PL, we can have 16 taking part.

I'll make two playlists demanding on interest. :) 

8 minutes ago, Lann said:

And if you need a last minute replacement that has never been tested 

Cool I'll take a look. :)