What did you do today?

JustHatched

Watching TV and was like.....Oh Hi there!!! 

hZ9Ol6r.jpg?2

then i was doing some research for a paper and I came across this interesting and haunting vid and was interesting to see how the statistics changed after 66 years. 

grqDZ9V.jpg?1

LKexXVN.jpg?1

58 minutes ago, Con said:

I joined the Golf fantasy pool again....no word if Bill Murray will be back. lol. 

@pete_95973I still have time to change my picks...in case you have any suggestions.

K3VlDWe.jpg?1

First thoughts about your team is there is a lot of historical success (Bubba, Tiger, Spieth) but not sure how good those guys are playing right now.  But experience goes a long way too.  I will be looking at things closely the next couple of days as I will be placing a couple bets.

Edited by pete_95973
  • Thanks 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

51 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

First thoughts about your team is there is a lot of historical success (Bubba, Tiger, Spieth) but not sure how good those guys are playing right now.  But experience goes a long way too.  I will be looking at things closely the next couple of days as I will be placing a couple bets.

Yeah I hate that I went so conventional with my picks. Buncha old dudes.

Found out Bill Murray is once again joining the Masters Fantasy Pool! 

lCwB5CB.jpg?1

...and I just watched a clip of my top pick hit a HOLE IN ONE after skipping the ball on the pond!!  did you see that Rahm shot @pete_95973 ?

By the way this is what my final team looked like after I went and edited it before the deadline...

Rahm

Koepka

Todd

Poulter

Molinari

Kokrak

• Like 1

Stenson used to be one of my favorites to bet on but he has been down the past couple years.

I kind of like Chez Reavie.  Not to win but to make some birdies and Top 10 or 20 maybe.  He just finished 3rd in a tournament in September.

Fowler I always like for Top 10s but he has had a rough 2020.

Erik Van Rooyen  had a 23rd at the US Open so he can do okay in a major.

I would probably go Reavie or Van Rooyen.

I am not in a fantasy league but here are my Masters Bets for this year:

Top 10: Finau, Rahm, Schauffle, Mcilroy, Dustin Johnson

Top 5: Finau

Top 20: Webb Simpson

Spieth first round leader (45-1 odds)

• Thanks 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

3 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

Stenson used to be one of my favorites to bet on but he has been down the past couple years.

I kind of like Chez Reavie.  Not to win but to make some birdies and Top 10 or 20 maybe.  He just finished 3rd in a tournament in September.

Thanks for that amazing insight! I did like the Chaz Reavie named guy. Van Rooyen just sounds like someone that should own golf clubs so I will go with him. Gotta whip Bill Murray's *ss bro!!! LMAO. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

I'll probably have some bets on.

Those top 10's look solid. Good luck!

• Like 2

On 11/11/2020 at 10:24 AM, DavidCore89 said:

I'll probably have some bets on.

Those top 10's look solid. Good luck!

Three of the top 10’s came in. Simpson top 20 as well. Small little profit for the weekend. 

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

12 hours ago, pete_95973 said:

Three of the top 10’s came in. Simpson top 20 as well. Small little profit for the weekend. 

Very nice!

I had Johnson, McIlroy or DeChambeau to win round 1.

Johnson to win outright.

McIlroy and Rahm top 10s.

Only made around £60 profit as I lost another 3 or 4.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Came across this unusally lit parking lot. Asked the very unenthusiastic teenage cashier in the neighnouring grocery store if it was always like that or because of Christmas - she didn't know.

I know it's only a parking lot but I still wouldn't have guessed that kind of lighting was legal. At least not as the sole source. But festive it is.

zxRPjIj.jpg

• Like 1

Got this game for $5 it's called American Truck Simulator. This was my first delivery...in my defense, my laptop battery had drained and the alert closed down the screen and obviously I hit something. Dont worry, I have gotten better at it. lol. Thanks to the mods, I dont have to grind cause I dont have time for that not being married. lol

Rba0XvM.jpg

• Like 1

On 11/30/2020 at 2:20 PM, Con said:

Got this game for $5 it's called American Truck Simulator. This was my first delivery...in my defense, my laptop battery had drained and the alert closed down the screen and obviously I hit something. Dont worry, I have gotten better at it. lol. Thanks to the mods, I dont have to grind cause I dont have time for that not being married. lol

Rba0XvM.jpg

Nice work. I have this on Steam. Really need to play it. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sinister said:

Nice work. I have this on Steam. Really need to play it. 

I know I said the only PC game I would buy and play was the Flight Simulator. But while in a paranormal wormhole one night I came across this video:

About two days later someone gives me a $20 Steam Gift Card. And while looking through the games I could buy, I saw American Truck Simulator for

$5 it was a no brainer, it was exactly what I was looking for, something to play while the wife bogarts the bedroom TV, something easy to do and sure I have spent another $20 on DLCs for it but I just discovered Mods and the game is becoming even more fun. I have yet to venture out of California since I chose Los Angeles as my first Garage Home. Anyways, I find some Art Bell (R.I.P.) Coast to Coast broadcasts and listen to ghost stories while I drive all manner of sh*t across California. And once I get bored of that state I have this one and others waiting for me....

It's all just relaxing fun. You could even just use the many money mods and start off with $300M or $1B and just roam the maps and never have to do a job. Once I figure out how to record, I will post the funny sh*t that will surely happen along the way. 

Edited by Con