What did you do today?

JustHatched

8 hours ago, Con said:

I know I said the only PC game I would buy and play was the Flight Simulator. But while in a paranormal wormhole one night I came across this video:

About two days later someone gives me a $20 Steam Gift Card. And while looking through the games I could buy, I saw American Truck Simulator for

$5 it was a no brainer, it was exactly what I was looking for, something to play while the wife bogarts the bedroom TV, something easy to do and sure I have spent another $20 on DLCs for it but I just discovered Mods and the game is becoming even more fun. I have yet to venture out of California since I chose Los Angeles as my first Garage Home. Anyways, I find some Art Bell (R.I.P.) Coast to Coast broadcasts and listen to ghost stories while I drive all manner of sh*t across California. And once I get bored of that state I have this one and others waiting for me....

It's all just relaxing fun. You could even just use the many money mods and start off with $300M or $1B and just roam the maps and never have to do a job. Once I figure out how to record, I will post the funny sh*t that will surely happen along the way. 

CD Keys and G2A for cheap steam keys. I only need the 2 newest states.

Flight Simulator is on Game Pass and I really need to check it out.

• Like 2

Read that none of the sensors that our national weather institute use to measure sunlight has registered any sunshine anywere in Sweden so far in december.  Lovely place.

• Sad 2

Found this lovely floor under a carpet we removed, was supposed to put some thermal boards down and under floor heating, but customer has decided to keep these 100 year old tiles, what was my job? See below.......

BuTSMV7.jpg

DSwZEZW.jpg

Not 100% finished yet, but 2 days on my hands and needs look worth it

• Like 11

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

5 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Found this lovely floor under a carpet we removed, was supposed to put some thermal boards down and under floor heating, but customer has decided to keep these 100 year old tiles, what was my job? See below.......

BuTSMV7.jpg

DSwZEZW.jpg

Not 100% finished yet, but 2 days on my hands and needs look worth it

Wooooow that is some amazing work mate! I love it! So beautiful these old tiles and their patterns! 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Wooooow that is some amazing work mate! I love it! So beautiful these old tiles and their patterns! 

All individual tiles aswell, glad they kept it, but f*ck me it's taken it out of me.

• Haha 1

I was watching the livestream for the SpaceX Starship high altitude test. The guys on the youtube Channel were hyping me hard. They had a checklist of every step before launch and eventually it reached the countdown part but just at the moment of lift of, 1.3 seconds before launch, the rocket engine decided it would not go ! 

1.3 seconds ! 

Launch aborted ! That was dramatic ! 

Can't wait for the next launch opportunity 😄

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

After hurting my thumb a few days ago i wanted to see nothing was broken as it wasnt getting better. 

I got the doctors office that I am listed at on the floor just above my work. 

So i figued i skip the phone and just go up talk to the reception to set up a appointment.

10 minutes later l am seeing a nurse, and 5 min later a doctor signs me up for a xray.

On my lunchbreak i drive 5 min to the xray place, 30 min later I am told they could not see anything broken.

Total bill: $20

(I realize i paid for it multiple times with my taxes, but good feeling if we leave politics out of it.)

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

The Mrs shouts there is a mouse in the kitchen (first in years).

I get the youngest cat.

Problem solved in 5 seconds.

bV7ZGMr.jpg

ok, to be said.. after being caught we moved the cat carrying the mouse outside and the mouse was released. Did not want her to eat it. It will maybe be back, but it sparked interest amongt all our animals. Next time we might not even be aware before they catch it.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Today I found out that the new guy at work left his last job because whilst parked up in his work van next to what he thought was an empty dorm building at a university, decided that it was the perfect time to have a w*nk. 😳

Unfortunately for him there was a girl student on the 2nd floor of said building saw him and video’d it on her phone! 😂 She reported him to the university and they contacted his boss. 

When his boss hauled him into the office to question him he didn’t deny it and resigned straight away. 

This info of course came from a reliable source. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, BryannosaurusRex said:

Today I found out that the new guy at work left his last job because whilst parked up in his work van next to what he thought was an empty dorm building at a university, decided that it was the perfect time to have a w*nk. 😳

Unfortunately for him there was a girl student on the 2nd floor of said building saw him and video’d it on her phone! 😂 She reported him to the university and they contacted his boss. 

When his boss hauled him into the office to question him he didn’t deny it and resigned straight away. 

This info of course came from a reliable source. 🤣

This reminds me of a chef I used to work with.

I worked at a pretty well known pub in the midlands thats at the end of a 1/2 mile deserted lane.

Said chef while on his break drove up the lane pulled over and had his break, later on a member of staff said jokingly, " I saw you earlier Phil, having a w*nk and eating a sausage roll"

his immediate reaction was, "it wasn't a sausage roll, it was a pasty!"

Don't know about you, I'd be denying the fact I was having a 5 knuckle shuffle frist and foremost.

In other news Today I have realised its Thursday and not Wednesday, then I ripped out an old bathroom and spent far too much time 2 inches away from a stinking sh*t pipe ripping up a floor!

• Haha 3

Been sorting out some old Legos I had in the house. Trying to ID the sets they're from. 

Also bought the International Space Station set 😁

• Like 2

4 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

@CatManDoza five knuckle shuffle... that’s a phrase I’ve not heard for a long time. 🤣

Strange, its a phrase I've been hearing alot recently...... From my own hand

I made some special chocolates for the first time. First attempt of tempering chocolate too.

My chocolate snaps when ya try to break it and it kicks yo *ss!

• Like 2

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

15 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

Strange, its a phrase I've been hearing alot recently...... From my own hand

Lonely The Simpsons GIF

• Haha 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Up before the devil got shoes on, having to clear a ton of snow to put floor heating in.

TK24qL7.jpg

Freezing my toes off so other people won't. What can I say, I'm just that type of guy.😁

The other day was nice, though. Wouldn't mind living there with that view! House being huge doesn’t hurt either.

uDiuoNF.jpg

lCLqPn2.jpg

r1awBiP.jpg

Edited by Banketelli
  • Like 4

On 1/17/2021 at 5:24 AM, Lann said:

ok, to be said.. after being caught we moved the cat carrying the mouse outside and the mouse was released. Did not want her to eat it. It will maybe be back, but it sparked interest amongt all our animals. Next time we might not even be aware before they catch it.

Your cat probably wouldn't have eaten it as its probably used to being fed pet food. It would have eventually killed the mouse while "playing" with it though...anyways, I admire your compassion, even for the life of a simple mouse that is probably just hungry. If the mouse is smart and they usually are a very intelligent species,  it will never return.  

• 2 weeks later...

I watched a video today about the 7 minute horror state.
NASA is scheduled to land Preservance on Mars today. It is 7 minutes that the landing takes place. There are only 6 hours left until the live broadcast. I sit and wait.
  And you?

• Like 1