What did you do today?

JustHatched

4 hours ago, TommyJo said:

I watched a video today about the 7 minute horror state.
NASA is scheduled to land Preservance on Mars today. It is 7 minutes that the landing takes place. There are only 6 hours left until the live broadcast. I sit and wait.
  And you?

Oh yeah. It’s going down at 3:55pm EST.

15 hours ago, Fido_le_muet said:

I am watching it tonight. Hopefully all goes well ! 

Everything went well. It took so long to announce the first live broadcast. As a result, we got a live render and incomprehensible first photos. I was hoping there would be at least a few minutes of the actual landing video.
And that broadcast was like what conspiracy theorists would expect from all space agencies.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TommyJo said:

Everything went well. It took so long to announce the first live broadcast. As a result, we got a live render and incomprehensible first photos. I was hoping there would be at least a few minutes of the actual landing video.
And that broadcast was like what conspiracy theorists would expect from all space agencies.

I wasn’t able to watch it live but watched the video of command central celebrating after the 7 mins of terror. 
the most sophisticated probe on Mars, that’s exciting. 
we will probably see video of the landing unless it’s just the camera spinning, hence the video would be useless to show. 
people still think they faking these space trips, huh. lol

Edited by Con
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, zmurko said:

Yikes. Get well soon @Lann!

Is it one of those "you should have seen the other guy" situations?

season 8 pain GIF

Thanks. Not that type of situation 😂 i am too old, skinny and kind 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, Lann said:

Thanks @BryannosaurusRex , bjj practice, last time it happened it took about a week until i could grab the controller again.

With that in mind I'll postpone the crew challenge you came up with the idea for until you can take part.

Get well soon.

• Thanks 1

Finally got the operation for carpal tunnel syndrome. Waited a long time for that. One down, one to go.

vYNteHy.jpg

Not as bad as expected. Reckon I can game in a few days.😁

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Banketelli said:

Finally got the operation for carpal tunnel syndrome. Waited a long time for that. One down, one to go.

vYNteHy.jpg

Get well soon! 

Btw, what is it with Scandinavians and tugging injuries!? Its becoming a trend... 😉

• Thanks 1

What’s going on with people’s hands?! Are we getting old? I think I broke a bone in my hand when I twated it at work the other week as it’s still painful. 

58 minutes ago, Schumi6581 said:

Get well soon! 

Btw, what is it with Scandinavians and tugging injuries!? Its becoming a trend... 😉

It's a private matter.😁

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/26/2021 at 3:22 PM, Banketelli said:

vYNteHy.jpg

EriiXXR.jpg

Second one down! So happy to finally put this sh*t behind.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Banketelli said:

EriiXXR.jpg

Second one down! So happy to finally put this sh*t behind.

How long until you can begin the ps4-controller-rehab program? My professional opinion is between 7 and 15 hours. Good luck. I hope to see you in game soon!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Lann said:

How long until you can begin the ps4-controller-rehab program? My professional opinion is between 7 and 15 hours. Good luck. I hope to see you in game soon!

Haha. Last time, on day 3 or 4 I had to use the Creator one-handed to get my gaming fix. Probably a week and a half before I can use both.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Our dog has been very interested in a spot under our outhouse in the garden. Today it turnes out its a fox den with cubs. She got ahold of one before we could get her inside. I had to grab a axe and make sure it did not suffer. Such cute little cub. They usually have 3-8 cubs. The combo with our dog, cats and rabits arent great. The advice we got and will try first it to stink it up with perfume to make them move.