What did you do today?

JustHatched

Had my first day, out of two months, where I will put all my regular stuff at work aside and focus on learning a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software. I am a bit exited.

Worked, watched youtube, checked my site. Bit of a bummer day, but it wasn't bad.

Edited by Abizaga

GeezeZone 

My forum dedicated to all things 90s and 2000s nostalgia be it internet culture, memes, tv shows, movies or games!

As i lost the room i used to play in to some kind of home office/sewing station my internet has been a crappy wifi.

pxQLJwS.jpg

Today;

Tbp0vIw.jpg

5MPAIsd.jpg

mpQSd1z.jpg

KjGQXJ2.jpg

lIW9jqn.jpg

wHBoQ17.jpg

👍

For anyone questioning giving up the gaming room, there is a untold plan in place to get a separate ps5 spot, and that was the “give” in give and take.  😏

• Like 7

I recently achieved +500 pages in my project while correcting some things. My idea is to finish one of the parts at the end of September and working on the other part until July 2021 to make it a bit longer.

GIrMCoZ.png

• Like 2

Launched a brick into the side of my enclosed trailer when I hit it with the mower. One of the kids thought the tall grass was a good place to leave, of course when asked none of them did it....

celebrity big brother kids GIF by Big Brother After Dark

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I ran out of my Raisin Bran so I grabbed some of this and although these arent traditional Cocoa Puffs, the flavors are still the same, so i began to reminisce of being a kid in America back then....

RnJGnFK.jpg?1

As I stuffed my face with spoonful after spoonful I imagined the American factory making these and was filled with nostalgia and feelings of patriotic fuzziness and then I did what I always did as a kid and looked around the box and saw this...

hFJkEyi.jpg?1

My life's been a lie. lol. A product of Mexico?? Que Chihuahua!! How can this be? At least the oatmilk was made in America. lol. I just wasnt expecting to read the American cereal was Mexican. Who would have guessed. 

Edited by Con
  • Like 1

I learned that in this U.S. Open Fantasy Golf tournament I was invited to join in....

pTccTTq.jpg?2

includes someone who was in a famous Golf comedy....Bill Murray: 

GAVjmy4.jpg?1

He is almost in last place so lets look at my team and see what @pete_95973 thinks of how I did and if he would take my job offer to be my fantasy golf consultant. I'm Bunker Beach.

emrFU3j.jpg?1

Edited by Con

1 hour ago, Con said:

I learned that in this U.S. Open Fantasy Golf tournament I was invited to join in....

pTccTTq.jpg?2

includes someone who was in a famous Golf comedy....Bill Murray: 

GAVjmy4.jpg?1

He is almost in last place so lets look at my team and see what @pete_95973 thinks of how I did and if he would take my job offer to be my fantasy golf consultant. I'm Bunker Beach.

emrFU3j.jpg?1

I like your team. I put a couple of dollars on DJ to top 5.  Three over par is definitely not out of it.  Finau is also a very solid pick along with Jason Day (although he is struggling somewhat).  Your pick of Harris English is making you look like a genius though.  I should hire you as a consultant!

• Haha 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Con said:

Found these videos...

But can you program it to get you a beer?

wtf... that second video shows how far we have come with these robots.... It is almost becoming scary...

• Like 1

Just realized I never updated The US Open  Fantasy Golf final standings....well I finished tied for 7th (Bunker Beach) and

RHQXvDc.jpg?1

Bill Murray (William Murray Golf) finished....40th place. 

4NXRMiN.jpg?1

See you at the Masters....I dont know if Bill Murray will join again but I have an feeling he will. 

Edited by Con
  • Like 1

Slliced the back of my arm, back of my arm was covered in blood before I realized I did it.  Good times

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

14 hours ago, JustHatched said:

Slliced the back of my arm, back of my arm was covered in blood before I realized I did it.  Good times

Stitches/staples sliced or just a normal type of cut?

I have a permanent dent in my forehead from my last oops. Should have went for a stitch or two but didn't.

Also, pictures or it didn't happen.

Edited by Sinister

On 10/3/2020 at 7:02 PM, JustHatched said:

I was putting on a flex fan on my 71 Torino GT when stationed in Hawaii.  It was a pretty warm day with no trade winds and I was sweating my *ss off! I killed the ice tea so I went to the sliding door to get the wife to get me more tea........too dirty to go inside. Wifey came to the door and fainted flat out and scared the hell out of me! As I bent down to check her out, I saw what made her faint! Apparently I had cut my forearm on the fan and was bleeding quite profusely!  I grabbed a dish towel and wrapped around my arm and called to my step-son to get the neighbor, who was a Navy corpsman, it's pronounced "core man" Obama, she examined the wife while I went to the kitchen sink to wash out the cut and see how bad it was. Yeah, it was pretty bad, but no arteries cut. I got a fresh towel and wrapped it up, picked up the wife with one arm and sat her in the truck. I headed off to the ER with the neighbor watching the kids. It was 42 stitches for me and a little "super glue" for the bump on the wife's head. They kept her overnight and let me go home to take care of the kids. Couldn't work out arms fer 2 weeks. Still went to work the next morning after bringing the wife home, but the Master Chief ordered me to follow the Doc's bed rest order.

Went fishing instead! LOL!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

• 2 weeks later...

Today I continued my frame swap adventure on Ford F550. 4 wheel drive, 6.7 Powerjoke 😉

Finally got the cab separated from the frame. Would be much easier with a two post lift but this place refuses to buy any time saving devices. Most everything involving major engine repairs requires cab removal so Ford designed the truck to make the task easy.

121220958_143972354077388_61562636692912

My helper (he came up with the way to pull the damn thing actually)was glad to see it off.

Now I just have to get EVERYTHING else removed and remember how it all goes back together.

121625837_143972540744036_66547483089274

Will be swapping everything over to this new frame. Customer must really like this truck because just replacing the piece of sh*t would have been quicker and make more sense.

121535766_144104620730828_37607638344294

• Like 4

I just got back from the ER. Tonights submission grappling practice ended when one of the guys shinbone broke off. The ambulance could not come right away so we put him in my minivan. Not often I seen a grown man in such pain. I took some soft yet fast racing lines to the ER. It did feel good that one of the guys is a cop with some medical training, he keept him fairly calm. Unexpected.

On 10/13/2020 at 11:26 PM, Sinister said:

Today I continued my frame swap adventure on Ford F550. 4 wheel drive, 6.7 Powerjoke 😉

Finally got the cab separated from the frame. Would be much easier with a two post lift but this place refuses to buy any time saving devices. Most everything involving major engine repairs requires cab removal so Ford designed the truck to make the task easy.

121220958_143972354077388_61562636692912

My helper (he came up with the way to pull the damn thing actually)was glad to see it off.

Now I just have to get EVERYTHING else removed and remember how it all goes back together.

121625837_143972540744036_66547483089274

Will be swapping everything over to this new frame. Customer must really like this truck because just replacing the piece of sh*t would have been quicker and make more sense.

121535766_144104620730828_37607638344294

Your'e an animal!! Not gonna lie, that sounds hard af but fun af too. If only my mom would have let me take apart her car instead of her radios and other electronics, just maybe i would be a fellow kick *ss mechanic.

3 hours ago, Lann said:

I just got back from the ER. Tonights submission grappling practice ended when one of the guys shinbone broke off. The ambulance could not come right away so we put him in my minivan. Not often I seen a grown man in such pain. I took some soft yet fast racing lines to the ER. It did feel good that one of the guys is a cop with some medical training, he kept him fairly calm. Unexpected.

There isnt a reaction button appropriate for that post. I hope he recovers fully. Did it make a snapping noise or was it a silent fracture? And i'm sure glad it didnt happen to you.  We need you in one piece, Jefe. 

Was pulled from my Ferd to do some brake jobs and get this 2019 Sewer Cleaner straightened back out. Owned by the City of Ocala and has 5k miles on it. How someone could NOT see this monster and drive straight into is a mystery.

121815746_144988503975773_36604015617706

That 80 pound bumper broke loose from the frame and swung into the rear end tearing off the Brake Chambers and bending the S-cam support tubes and Brake Spiders. So I have to replace it all.

They are supposed to run straight/parallel to the diff housing.

122023705_144988583975765_62539864417085

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Con said:

There isnt a reaction button appropriate for that post. I hope he recovers fully. Did it make a snapping noise or was it a silent fracture? And i'm sure glad it didnt happen to you.  We need you in one piece, Jefe. 

Not sure about noice as i was wrestling myself at the time. But it was a sudden and very unfortunate combination of physics between the two, it takes alot to break off a bone like that. One could see it poking out and the lower part was loose, but it was not a open wound.

• Sad 2