Share Your Most Recent Gaming Accomplishment

G37

It's not that people listen too much to the media, but people can't exactly avoid certain stories.

It's totally different to what many people are used to. It can be hard to get your head around the need to arm yourself with as gun, especially a huge assault rifle. That's for military and police where I am, but perhaps some people have lost some faith in those?

Seems to me that owners have different reasons for being armed, some more understandable than others, but ultimately they don't really weigh up to the potential damage and losses.

I don't really know as I live in a different environment, I don't know any families hurt by guns, so don't be offended if I'm wrong.

Seatbelt will save your life though :)

• Like 2

On 3/4/2018 at 10:40 AM, Danielle said:

4 years ago I joined the crew :D 

4 years ago you starting kicking our asses in DM's, and probably would again if you ever come out of retirement :P

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

5 minutes ago, Hatch said:

4 years ago you starting kicking our asses in DM's, and probably would again if you ever come out of retirement :P

She was at Two Bros Saturday for a few jobs. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

1 minute ago, pete_95973 said:

She was at Two Bros Saturday for a few jobs. 

But did she kick your ass?

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Just now, Hatch said:

But did she kick your ass?

That old bastard @omarcomin71 (once again his fault) fucked up the playlist so it was all racing while she was there.  Everybody kicks my ass in racing.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

1 hour ago, pete_95973 said:

That old bastard @omarcomin71 (once again his fault) fucked up the playlist so it was all racing while she was there.  Everybody kicks my ass in racing.

Fuckin' Omar...

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

Been a part of the XDBX family for 3 years now! (joined Mar 9th) Feels like a lifetime, though...

I'm so glad I stumbled upon this website 3 years ago - one of the best finds in my life!

(My intro: http://www.domesticbatterygaming.com/topic/5932-allow-me-to-introduce-myself/; How cute - I thought I was "great" at assisted-aim combat! Banks soon proved me wrong! :lol:)

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Protocawl said:

How cute - I thought I was "great" at assisted-aim combat! Banks soon proved me wrong! :lol:)

Can remember how much you wanted to best me.:lol: Took a while but you got there.:D

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Banketelli said:

Can remember how much you wanted to best me.:lol: Took a while but you got there.:D

I’m still waiting to get a second kill on you ?

Killed you once last August. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

1 hour ago, pete_95973 said:

I’m still waiting to get a second kill on you ?

Killed you once last August. 

:lol: Don't sell yourself short. You're more than a tough opponent and have got the best of me plenty of times.

• Like 1

On 3/10/2018 at 1:53 PM, Protocawl said:

Been a part of the XDBX family for 3 years now! (joined Mar 9th) Feels like a lifetime, though...

I'm so glad I stumbled upon this website 3 years ago - one of the best finds in my life!

(My intro: http://www.domesticbatterygaming.com/topic/5932-allow-me-to-introduce-myself/; How cute - I thought I was "great" at assisted-aim combat! Banks soon proved me wrong! :lol:)

It's only been 3? Seems like I've been calling you a polesmoker way longer than that

• Haha 3

700 Race Wins! 

giphy.gif

:D Naw, man, I know around here this isn't special but here is some perspective.

When I joined the crew my record was 376-1453. Today it sits at 705-3780. 

So since joining the crew I have now 329 wins, which almost equals what I started with. At the same time I have lost another 2327 times, thanks XDBX drivers! :D 

• Like 7

:) 

20 minutes ago, Con said:

700 Race Wins! 

giphy.gif

:D Naw, man, I know around here this isn't special but here is some perspective.

When I joined the crew my record was 376-1453. Today it sits at 705-3780

So since joining the crew I have now 329 wins, which almost equals what I started with. At the same time I have lost another 2327 times, thanks XDBX drivers! :D 

Friggin well done my brother! 

3d234d1b09f04a4521e6c59cd0deb070.gif

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

50,000 player kills!  Been a lot of fighting but I am very proud and relieved to have this accomplished. I believe I am only the third crew member with this trophy.  Here are some of my greatest hits!

Edited by pete_95973
  • Like 11

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497