Share Your Most Recent Gaming Accomplishment

G37

38 minutes ago, omarcomin71 said:

Congrats on 50,000 PvP kills @Con  Glad I could help out :D

23186740.gif

Great job @Con!  I wanted to be the first crew member to get this.  DC beat us both and now you.  I think G37 would have been first a long time ago if he did not quit playing GTA.

I am going to have to go for the fastest (per time spent in game) to 50,000 kills now since I can't be the first.  See you in the deathmatch trenches!

Edited by pete_95973
  • Thanks 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

2 hours ago, omarcomin71 said:

Congrats on 50,000 PvP kills @Con  Glad I could help out :D

23186740.gif

:D Had I known you were so generous, I would have joined the crew sooner. (Actually you owned me in the first TDM i ever did with XDBX I have footage).

Seriously, thanks! Almost feels as good as the days when I got my Burning Heart tattoos.

giphy.gif

Edited by Con
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Con said:

:D Had I known you were so generous, I would have joined the crew sooner. Actually you owned me in the first TDM i ever did with XDBX I have footage).

Seriously, thanks! Almost feels as good as the days when I got my Burning Heart tattoos.

giphy.gif

Don't forget to award yourself with that shinny new medal. :) 

• Like 1

Jesus Christ Con! I'm just shy of 20,000 kills! Congrats man!!!

Damn Snacks! And I thought I was a grinding whore! Hahaha!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

:CRAZY:I actually won a motor wars round, even though I got called a f***ot by some 8 year olds.

Edited by Lamigra1706
  • Like 4

On 01/12/2017 at 3:26 PM, Lamigra1706 said:

:CRAZY:I actually won a motor wars round, even though I got called a f***ot by some 8 year olds.

You gotta love 8 year olds and what they say I had one kid threaten me telling me he's gonna deepthroat me in my sleep.

Don't think he knows what deepthroat really means had to explain to him it's not involving a knife and you'll find out later what it really means

• Haha 2

This happened:

C6ULxnQ.png

The elite members win these all the time and are used to it, but I wasn't even dreaming of winning the exhibition playlist at all...it was very cool to know going into the last race i would have to beat CrazyKay19 for a chance to win the playlist...I was on a mission!

Edited by Con
  • Like 8

Not GTA related, but an accomplishment nonetheless.  For the first time in 30+ years, I've gone a whole week without a cigarette. :)

• Like 10

1 minute ago, no_snacks said:

Not GTA related, but an accomplishment nonetheless.  For the first time in 30+ years, I've gone a whole week without a cigarette. :)

Congrats snacks!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, no_snacks said:

Well in mate, we’ve talked about all that before a fair while back so i’m glad to hear this! 

• Like 1