Share Your Most Recent Gaming Accomplishment

G37

Platinum GTA V on the PS3.  I thought Rockstar fixed the in-game phone issue,  saved issue and replay issue,  but they still exist. I guess there like every other company that stops making any update fix to the single-player after 6 months. Should of been done 2 days ago but had to restart many times due to that.

All I can say is turn off auto save,  save $450K for Franklin to purchase the cab & towing businesses from early. Get all the Tanya towing missions done from the jump 5 in total, sleep thrice to speed up the process, drive around after, or just call her if you don't get a notification whether PS4 or PS3.  

Edited by Smurf
  • Like 1

On 12/10/2017 at 10:15 AM, Sinister said:

Platinum GTAV on PS4. Took years to do that, lol. Even did 100% on the Editor junk.

1100+ race wins

12000+ kills

100+ Parachute wins

Congrats on your GTAV Platinum Award!! You have a medal! 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

This popped up on my screen yesterday in 2Bros, never seen it before, I mean I have heard myth and legend that it could be done but I figured it would be easier to find the Lochness Monster than it would be to dominate @Banketelli

El4l5ph.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

15 minutes ago, Hatch said:

This popped up on my screen yesterday in 2Bros, never seen it before, I mean I have heard myth and legend that it could be done but I figured it would be easier to find the Lochness Monster than it would be to dominate @Banketelli

El4l5ph.png

I’ve never seen those words on my screen. That was in Occupy? He was distracted killing me over and over. But we made a good team keeping him busy shooting me while you finished him off!

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Did my 10th, maybe 11th month of objectives. I lost count.

Finally pulled off one week at the same time with both characters. Hoping to keep it that way because 1mil in a couple minutes would be cool to accomplish. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, pete_95973 said:

I’ve never seen those words on my screen. That was in Occupy? He was distracted killing me over and over. But we made a good team keeping him busy shooting me while you finished him off!

Yup, thanks for being good bait

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

2 hours ago, Hatch said:

El4l5ph.png

2 hours ago, pete_95973 said:

The two of you had me on complete lockdown during that match.

Happy New Years and fuck you!:P

• Haha 6

TDM things that feels like an accomplishment are rare for me. Last time i think was this: 

On 2014-11-29 at 4:57 PM, Lann said:

I got a MVP in a TDM first time ever, in last nights vetting PL.

But last night i felt damn good getting a k/d of 1.83 in a crew playlist, i usually manage a 1 if i am lucky. Thanks guys!

Great match and map:

• Like 3

2,500 Deathmatch Wins

giphy.gif

eOz70sl.jpg?1

...thought I'd be at 5,000 by now cause I bought the game for the Deathmatches only, but didn't count on the many distractions the game would come to offer or my new found desire to improve at racing in 2017 which cut heavily into my gaming time.

Again, want to thank teammates that have helped me in getting those wins. 

Edited by Con
  • Like 6

Last weekend while playing with Omar and Burger I got voted to be kicked from the session while we were kicking ass playing Occupy. Always a compliment being voted out for killing people when it’s one of the essentials to the objective. I have been voted out of many free roam lobbies but not many combat jobs  

Went 22-7 in shotgun wedding TDM (owned weapons) while my girlfriend was sitting next to me telling me about her day. And I should mention I was listening and interacting. Not just tuning her out. 

Edited by pete_95973
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

On 1/6/2018 at 10:03 PM, Arruda said:

Finally, after two years, I got it. :) Today was a good day. Not coming down from there again.

GTA1.png

GTA2.png

Nice job my friend!  Playing against the likes of DC, Banks, and Con to name just a few makes it hard to maintain that in this crew, even with some soft randoms to play from time to time.  Honestly anything above 0.8 is pretty strong against our shooters!

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

6 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

Nice job my friend! 

Hell yeah it is! I will say that this past year was the toughest as far as Deathmatching with the crew. My list of deadly encounters has increased....I added Lann and DJ to that list and am making room for the Lady A as I noticed the last DM i went up against her, her movement during combat is far more fluid. So keep working and shooting everyone!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

Just recently moved into first place in player kills in the crew on normal DMs (Rockstar and Rockstar verified only).

LUA0dZp.png

I’m hunting you ?. Already up to 12 in a few weeks. 

• Like 1