Share Your Most Recent Gaming Accomplishment

G37

A big accomplishment for me. I got a 2.0 k/d ratio (12/6) in the H2H TDM Getaway against MAAC. Greatest feeling in GTA for me in a long time. 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

Won this "Team" Deathmatch with lots of help

v1ZdiPY.jpg

Congrats! Mark of the Beast right there.

Oh man you gave me serious flashbacks !! This was me while trying to get my tattoos. I had to carry the worse teammates. I think I would have 500 more wins if it weren’t for randoms that cost me a match by going 9-32 and we’d lose by 3. lol. Or the times we had the win and weaker teammates continued to hunt, giving up key deaths at the end and we’d lose our 10 point lead at the very end. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pete_95973 said:

Won this "Team" Deathmatch with lots of help

v1ZdiPY.jpg

I like my posts with just a hint of sarcasm. ;)

• Like 1

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

• 4 weeks later...

I was just promoted supervisor for 3rd shift. This is my first job making 6 figures. I can't believe it. All this hard work paid off. Now I just hope I don't regret it!!!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think I could have finished my GTAO experience in a better way: 50,000 kills in PS4 (+12,000 kills in PS3). Really proud of these kills, most of them (90% at least) were in rng matches, which aren't so easy. I could have done it before but I didn't feel with enough energy to do it. Thanks to my friend cortajamones for waiting and setting the final deathmatch until the 50,000th kill, I wanted to finish this in the same way as it started (the final result was 110-67), thanks everyone for these months. See you all in Red Dead Redemption 2.

0sChXmQ.jpg

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Finally got my goal of 1000 deathmatch wins (703 losses).

@Con I’ll take one more trophy  this one took a lot of work.

The last 100 dragged and was a grind. Sick of the matchmaking on jobs, glitched tdm outfits, lag, squeakers and tryhards. 

One goal left that I set for myself in GTAO before focusing my attention on RDR2 to accomplish. I need about 60 more parachute wins for 500. I can do that in the next few weeks in between free roam killing which is still my favorite thing to do in game. 

Edited by pete_95973
  • Like 2

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

On 10/1/2018 at 1:36 AM, pete_95973 said:

The last 100 dragged and was a grind. Sick of the matchmaking on jobs, glitched tdm outfits, lag, squeakers and tryhards. 

Congrats, Pete!!! I couldn't even imagine what it would be like today chasing DM awards. So great job!! 

And yes, it had to be hard getting to 1K. While racing with randoms incredibly improved for me....my fave aspect of the game went to utter shit with exactly what you said, glitch rolling, glitch outfits, and that match I was in with you had one guy exclusively using explosive rounds, while wearing a BPH, try-hard rolling, and had such a shit connection that not even close-range shotgun helped. That's why I left right before the end. It really takes the fun out of it.

I still can't believe R* abandoned the DM community. Had they just occasionally throwN out some verified jobs, the legit players would have fought against the try-hard garbage and would have limited their bullshit. That's how they could have made GTAV better than it already was for me...instead of creating lame now-extinct Adversary modes, all they had to do was throw the DM community a bone. Explosive rounds in a deathmatch....that's like walking around with a mini-hand-held RPG. So disappointing. 

Edited by Con
  • Like 2

I ranked up on october 3rd, five years after starting playing this game. A period in which the game claim I spent 9% of my life in Los Santos.

Time well spend or insane.. good fun either way. 

9eSUvNY.jpg

• Like 5

Rank 850

1706 Race wins/ 3513 lost

16,763 Player Kills

185 days 2hours 51min played

40,000 miles traveled

395 million earned 

Outside of crew events this character/game is retired for an old west adventure.

An update that does NOT involve being a multi millionaire king pin playing "fetch this" for HIS investment opportunities may bring him out for some fun :)

• Like 4

Platinum trophy in Star Trek Bridge Crew

• Like 8

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

On 10/8/2018 at 12:52 AM, Sinister said:

Rank 850

16,763 Player Kills

40,000 miles traveled

395 million earned 

Outside of crew events this character/game is retired for an old west adventure.

An update that does NOT involve being a multi millionaire king pin playing "fetch this" for HIS investment opportunities may bring him out for some fun :)

Just passed 40K miles too, seemed a bit low for the amount of races I've done.

Gta platinum trophy 

• Like 6

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

On 10/7/2018 at 5:52 PM, Sinister said:

Rank 850

16,763 Player Kills

40,000 miles traveled

395 million earned 

He’s already come out of “retirement” a few times! He will be back again ?

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

• 1 month later...

I got so much hate mail in GTAO over the years and now I got my first in RDRO! 

8zaFXyb.jpg

I was in a free roam posse battle with this guy in the streets of St. Denis. He was decent but close range I was slaughtering him with the shotgun. So apparently I’m a bitch for using the right tool for the situation ?

Edited by pete_95973
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

• 1 month later...
On 12/4/2018 at 1:10 AM, zztop911 said:

Can you say "TRIGGERED"?

ZZ and @Ultramoorine feel free to fuck with this one if you want :)

I was clearing a gang hideout and this guy showed up right as I killed the last gang member.  I started looting bodies and didn't even care that he was there.  If he wanted to loot that was fine with me, even meaning I could miss out on a treasure map.  We walked right by each other, both not pointing weapons at each other, and as I bent down to loot someone he shotgunned me in the back.  I respawned knowing full well I would have to explain to my boss why I did not get back to work after my lunch break cause I would spend 6 hours straight killing him.  I see that he isn't even looting and he is sprinting away on his horse as fast as he can. 

I messaged him "shoot me in the back and then run.  Must be proud."  I ran back to the hideout and one of the first guys I looted right by where he shot me was a treasure map.  I messaged him "You left the treasure map behind genius lol."  Well that one must have got to him or "triggered" him because a minute or two later he was back.  I utilized varmit and level 3 slow and steady and killed him 5 times (he got me once when i had the wrong weapon utilized due to my controller not reacting to my command).  He ran again and then left the lobby.  So I had to message him once more.  LOL. 

It is one thing to kill and attack randoms in these games.  People can play how they want.  Shit, that is almost all I did in GTA.  But I don't understand the guy who kills you once and then runs not wanting to fight.  When I kill randoms it is because I want to fight.  Nothing more chickenshit than shooting someone in the back when they are being peaceful to you and then running.

56ehhLM.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497