Share Your Most Recent Gaming Accomplishment

G37

1 hour ago, Crawford1872 said:

Gran Turismo 7 Platinum trophy...only 98 less than @RammsteinDUDEnow 😂

What was your experience on the last gold license in the porsche 917 on spa? That one took me almost as long as the others combined lol.

Btw I'm at 120 platinums at the moment so your down 118 🙃

Edited by RammsteinDUDE
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, RammsteinDUDE said:

What was your experience on the last gold license in the porsche 917 on spa? That one took me almost as long as the others combined lol.

Btw I'm at 120 platinums at the moment so your down 118 🙃

Oh 100% the same thing m8. That was the only one where I got quite frustrated. Then someone told me to turn on traction control and it got a lot more manageable! Still took me about 50 miles of driving to get a clean and fast enough lap! The drying track was horrible to try and navigate! Was nearly in tears when I finished 2 thousandths of a second over the gold time but then I beat it by a few seconds, was very weird indeed! 

GG on the 120 platinum, that is insane 👌

• 5 months later...

Bought a bunch more games that I will probably never play. 

Did finish Resident Evil Village and the Shadow of Rose DLC this year. 

• 6 months later...

Plat 39, Football Manager 2023.  Couldn't have done it without Elye Wahi, possibly my favourite ever player I've managed in all my thousands of hours of playing this game over the years.  Can't wait for FM24 🙂 

water celebration GIF by Sporza

• Like 3

Not a big accomplishment but I did manage to get a gold time on the current Gran Turismo 7 time trial : Aston Martin Valkyrie @ Red Bull Ring. 

Never thought I could gold it since I had (and still have) a hard time driving that car. But after a few days trying I finally did it ! 

Hope it can hold til next week. 

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, Fido_le_muet said:

Not a big accomplishment but I did manage to get a gold time on the current Gran Turismo 7 time trial : Aston Martin Valkyrie @ Red Bull Ring. 

Never thought I could gold it since I had (and still have) a hard time driving that car. But after a few days trying I finally did it ! 

Hope it can hold til next week. 

Do you stream the racing? You should, I’d watch. 

• 2 months later...

Platinum number 40 - Beat Saber!

The most physically demanding platinum I'll likely ever get, but also one of the most fun.  Worth getting a PSVR2 just for this.

200.gif

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Platinum number 45 - Life is Strange 2

Will probably go through the other three games in the series and plat all of those too. 

• Like 1