Share Your Most Recent Gaming Accomplishment

G37

2 minutes ago, Crawford1872 said:

2000 race wins.

Big love to everyone who demolished me when I first joined the crew thinking I was shit hot and also put up with me rear ending them for the first few months. You guys make me better! 

Big number, congrats!!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just realised that counting PS3 stats I have +570 race wins and +50,000 kills. Didn't expect those wins lol.

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, VALL_es1583070462 said:

Just realised that counting PS3 stats I have +570 race wins and +50,000 kills. Didn't expect those wins lol.

50K Player Kills?  Welcome to the club!! Woooooo!!

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

3000 race losses, yay. :faint:

That's alongside 890 wins. I was hoping for 1000th win before 3000th loss, but since I don't race randoms at all and I like giving away wins on the last laps, that was not going to happen anyway. :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Stole someone's vehicle cargo and turned it in to the police for $5000.  I thought you could steal people's car and put it in your own warehouse and sell it but it wouldn't let me.  Maybe that class was full in my warehouse?  I am not sure.  Still felt good to chase a guy down, kill him (without destroying the car) and turn it in for some money.  True grand theft auto!

• Like 5

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

1 hour ago, pete_95973 said:

Stole someone's vehicle cargo and turned it in to the police for $5000.  I thought you could steal people's car and put it in your own warehouse and sell it but it wouldn't let me.  Maybe that class was full in my warehouse?  I am not sure.  Still felt good to chase a guy down, kill him (without destroying the car) and turn it in for some money.  True grand theft auto!

One could argue that working with the (non-corrupt) cops is not really in the true GTA spirit. :P

• Like 1

Done that once and it is fun. I once stole one and put it in my garage. Tried to sell it and the game froze while exiting garage. Lost 20k plus whatever the repair costs were :( Haven't bothered with stealing them since.

Unless they changed it you can keep the warehouse full of one certain class, even one certain car, if you want. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pete_95973 said:

You can but you have to be a VIP/CEO for that and don’t already have the same vehicle stored in your warehouse. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Con said:

4,152 race losses for me....and counting. 

I hit 1k wins and 3k losses at basically the same time. SInce then I have almost 500 wins to 350 losses.

Racing randumbs is just too easy to pass up. Doing so in contact helped me learn greatly. Can pretty much predict what will happen in the first few seconds and drive right to the front.

• Like 4

20,000 headshot player kills (now 52,500 total player kills)

And not that it matters to level up, but level 700....600 to 700 seemed like a very long time. 

• Like 5

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

46 minutes ago, djw180 said:

I have achieved "you have been playing this game a long time".

I really hope in GTA6 and even in RDR2 this means more.  Even something minor like you can carry more snacks and armor or cheaper ammo and mechanic costs.  Something!  This is quite the milestone!

Edited by pete_95973

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

In the three years I have been in the crew I have probably won 12 races in all crew playlists.  I would guess half of those were air races. 

Last Saturday I won three in one playlist.  Not only three in the playlist but it was three consecutive races.  I don't think I ever won three races in one month before against the crew.  This is definitely one of my better accomplishments (even though one was an air race and one was a contact "be dirty" race I will take it!)

Edited by pete_95973
  • Like 8

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

• 2 weeks later...

400 Parachute wins (141 losses).

900 Deathmatch wins (649 losses).

Both accomplished this morning.  Only 100 wins to go to get that 1000 DM wins award.  My last major goal in GTAO.

• Like 2

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

• 2 weeks later...

Well,  I got my 25,000 player kill yesterday. I spaced out and didn't really do something special, at least not as I had thought about doing for that kill.  I wasn't a "normal" kill though.  Ultra and I had my MOC out and we took it to central Los Santos. We backed it in so it was parallel to the docks so the front and driver side gun would cover the  entire area. It wasn't long until we had a large collection of "volunteers" coming in to kill us. At least the final kill was a guy in his Akula that got quite a rude welcoming to the kill party.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!