Share Your Most Recent Gaming Accomplishment

G37

47 minutes ago, Lann said:

Passed level 500 and 100 days playtime a few days ago.  What a great game and crew!!

Enjoy your karting and beer night dude, just remember it's karting THEN beer ;) 

Level 600

300 parachute wins

Next goal is to get the 50,000 kill trophy.  Need to stop doing jobs that don't get me kills and also return to the freemode bloodbaths my GTA character grew up on.

Edited by pete_95973
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Got told to fuck off and die in PSN message in one session and voted out of a session for attacking an MC in the next session.  This was in back to back sessions.  I am getting back to my old free roam habits to work towards my goal of killing!

LAMVCow.png

• Like 5

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

• Level 1,200
  • $100M in the bank ($75M in the last 5 weeks)
  • $570M total income
  • 280 days played as character
  • 20,000 cops/NOOSE killed

Need 670 more player kills to reach 35,000, then I'm just about ready to retire from GTA.  :(

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, no_snacks said:

Need 670 more player kills to reach 35,000, then I'm just about ready to retire from GTA.  :(

That's an impressive money grind in the last month and a half. :o

But you can't retire yet, you'll still be 260 wins short of 2.500 race wins and 15.000 kills short of 50k kills. ;)

31 minutes ago, zmurko said:

But you can't retire yet, you'll still be 260 wins short of 2.500 race wins and 15.000 kills short of 50k kills. ;)

Once @no_snacks gets those 50k kills he'll still be short of about 50,000 before the 100k mark so he can't retire then either.

30 minutes ago, zmurko said:

Shit internet has its advantages I suppose - empty public lobbies on demand.  Some days I can't play with other people at all, so making money is the only thing to do.  It's ok if you're in the mood for it, but a boring grind if you're not.

Can't see myself getting to 2,500 race wins.  Have probably only done 20 races in the last couple of months.  I also don't feel like watching a YouTube video for each stunt race out there just so I know all the "tricks" and "shortcuts" .  What happened to winning because you "drove" faster, not because you know which ramps or loops can be by-passed?

I win plenty of races without using tricks or shortcuts so that knowledge isn't needed. Shortcuts can't help the majority of players since they don't understand proper braking, how to drive in a straight line, etc.

• 1 month later...

Finally hit 1000th race win. It was in a plane

• Like 5

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

8 hours ago, Hatch said:

Finally hit 1000th race win. It was in a plane

Just like 900 of your other wins. :lol: Well done. 

Edited by Dodge
  • Like 2

Dodgeservice.png

• 2 weeks later...

Reached 10,000 kills last night during TNT's Halloween bash. :) I had a great spawn kill on @Dodge that I was really hoping was the ten thousandth kill. (9,997) :P  Turned out it was ending @Protocawl's kill streak during a match of Angels vs Demons.  

I never thought I'd reach 10,000 during a TNT playlist.  I thought for sure it would be during a round of Rockets v Insurgent. :D 

Gimmie dat medal @Con !

• Like 4
  • Haha 1