Share Your Most Recent Gaming Accomplishment

G37

1 hour ago, pete_95973 said:

ZZ and @Ultramoorine feel free to fuck with this one if you want :)

I was clearing a gang hideout and this guy showed up right as I killed the last gang member.  I started looting bodies and didn't even care that he was there.  If he wanted to loot that was fine with me, even meaning I could miss out on a treasure map.  We walked right by each other, both not pointing weapons at each other, and as I bent down to loot someone he shotgunned me in the back.  I respawned knowing full well I would have to explain to my boss why I did not get back to work after my lunch break cause I would spend 6 hours straight killing him.  I see that he isn't even looting and he is sprinting away on his horse as fast as he can. 

I messaged him "shoot me in the back and then run.  Must be proud."  I ran back to the hideout and one of the first guys I looted right by where he shot me was a treasure map.  I messaged him "You left the treasure map behind genius lol."  Well that one must have got to him or "triggered" him because a minute or two later he was back.  I utilized varmit and level 3 slow and steady and killed him 5 times (he got me once when i had the wrong weapon utilized due to my controller not reacting to my command).  He ran again and then left the lobby.  So I had to message him once more.  LOL. 

It is one thing to kill and attack randoms in these games.  People can play how they want.  Shit, that is almost all I did in GTA.  But I don't understand the guy who kills you once and then runs not wanting to fight.  When I kill randoms it is because I want to fight.  Nothing more chickenshit than shooting someone in the back when they are being peaceful to you and then running.

56ehhLM.jpg

Time for a ”Wanted Dead or Hogtied” thread.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Considering I do not consider myself to be that strong in combat yet in RDRO I was really pleased with this win with this kind of margin of victory

2qBsAaE.jpg

• Like 5

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, PretendWereDead said:

I dunno if this is an accomplishment but Broughy1332 recently played a Cannon Ball race I’ve made, on stream:

That's pretty fucking cool!! My only brush with popular youtubers was when Dat Saints Fan gave me a shout out during a stream for making him laugh.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Con said:

That's pretty fucking cool!! My only brush with popular youtubers was when Dat Saints Fan gave me a shout out during a stream for making him laugh.

That’s cool too!

I already was a big fan of the Cannon Ball races back in GTA IV and when Broughy created his famous Gfred I joined his crew just to play a Gfred once on stream, which never happened ?

I created this race a few years ago for an event with PBMO and GTAF but they didn’t use it, so it’s really nice to see that Broughy picked it up and played it as an community Fred. 

We should do an event once with smaller Cannonball Run (Gfred) races. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, PretendWereDead said:

We should do an event once with smaller Cannonball Run (Gfred) races. 

Set it up! We have the Gfred playlist every other Friday so if you cater the event to their time zone, you wont lack participants. I really enjoy the unpredictability of the Gfreds, but Im usually at work during Potato's playlist. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Achieved RDRO Level ? 2 weeks ago.

I did daily challenges, free roam missions, shot or stabbed everything in sight, acquired & sold herbs, meat & jewelry. I ran through a lot of Gun oil & 1 bullets, but leveled fairly easy.

• Like 4

Got the platinum trophy for Red Matter, a PSVR game.  My fifteenth platinum trophy overall (seven of those are for Telltale games :D

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Managed 15 min of racing with 24 others excellent racers in SRL without making any big mistake. First time win, very surprised and even more happy.  ❤️ Cheburek

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Lann said:

Managed 15 min of racing with 24 others excellent racers in SRL without making any big mistake. First time win, very surprised and even more happy.  ❤️ Cheburek

I made a single costly mistake in each, but only 1 in each race. Scored my first Top 5 in overall standings for the week in SRL. I too, was driving the shitbrick. 

• Like 5

Dodgeservice.png

1 hour ago, Lann said:

I also loved racing my Chebby.... So glad I did a last minute change from the JB700.

Finished 6th overall this weekend! Feels like a win to me.....

1 hour ago, Dodge said:

I made a single costly mistake in each, but only 1 in each race. Scored my first Top 5 in overall standings for the week in SRL. I too, was driving the shitbrick. 

Shitbrick....pure poetry, right there....?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lann said:

Started 16th and took 6 laps to get to the lead, leading for half a lap, then crashed. Was slowly reeling you in after this (the rain helped with that) but needed a few more laps or the rain to come earlier. Well done on the win and keeping it clean, you punished my 1 mistake :)

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Potato said:

Started 16th and took 6 laps to get to the lead, leading for half a lap, then crashed. Was slowly reeling you in after this (the rain helped with that) but needed a few more laps or the rain to come earlier. Well done on the win and keeping it clean, you punished my 1 mistake :)

Which car were you using?

• 2 weeks later...

RDR2 online updates have clearly made it easier ;)

First ever free roam contest win & first ever MVP in a showdown!

Free roam contest was fishing and only one other player joined, so not that difficult. Plus my opponent seemed to be only going for medium fish whilst I just had an almost constant stream of small ones.

D66-g5wX4AA0slE.jpg:large

On the showdown, I  am not sure how the game works out MVP. Maybe it was because we won and I was the only one to deliver a package. I'm pretty sure I didn't get most kills.

D66-frgWwAAzRbd.jpg:large

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...