Share Your Most Recent Gaming Accomplishment

G37

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Banketelli said:

Well, I'm trying. :lol: But it's going a bit slow since most host TDM's and I lack the patient to host myself.

I have found there are a couple of TDMs that you can host (and switch to normal as host) that randoms join pretty quick. 

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

6 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

I have found there are a couple of TDMs that you can host (and switch to normal as host) that randoms join pretty quick. 

Care to share? :D

4 minutes ago, Banketelli said:

giphy.gif

Lol.  Hey, you are my crew mate.  I will share.  I like the challenge of trying to hold you off.

Shotgun Wedding.  Sometimes it takes 3-5 mins but I almost always can get 5 or 6 to join me.  The deathcount rises if you switch to owned weapons too. 

Trailer Park.  Only requires 2 players including host.  I seem to get a lot joining me for this one.

I am sure there are others that work but those are my go to maps for normal hosting lately.

Edited by pete_95973
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

10 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

Lol.  Hey, you are my crew mate.  I will share.  I like the challenge of trying to hold you off.

Shotgun Wedding.  Sometimes it takes 3-5 mins but I almost always can get 5 or 6 to join me.  The deathcount rises if you switch to owned weapons too. 

Trailer Park.  Only requires 2 players including host.  I seem to get a lot joining me for this one.

I am sure there are others that work but those are my go to maps for normal hosting lately.

Thanks, mate! :D And don't worry, I won't catch up anytime soon, maybe not at all. You got quite the lead.

Not surprised about Shotgun Wedding. That's probably the one I encounter as a normal deathmatch most often.

Edited by Banketelli
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Banketelli said:

Thanks, mate! :D And don't worry, I won't catch up anytime soon, maybe not at all. You got quite the lead.

Not surprised about Shotgun Wedding. That's probably the one I encounter as a normal deathmatch most often.

I just can't wait to start our race to 10,000 kills on RDR2!!!

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

3 hours ago, pete_95973 said:

Beach Front, Boatyard...

• Like 1

@Dodge and I completed Mastermind 2 - it was tough.

IRL @BustyRose passed her test to carry a concealed weapon

• Like 5

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

6 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

@Hatch What kinda weapon, a slingshot?

New victim (not sure how new) @Protocawl, 37 or 38 kills. Sorry :ph34r:

Handgun, though she will need to get a smaller one if she actually plans to carry on her or in her purse. Otherwise she'll need a duffel bag

Store parking lots around here are getting pretty risky at night time, wanna be thugs robbing folks getting back to their cars. While she knows the odds of being able to draw a gun in time in a situation is unlikely if the opportunity presents itself and she can safely draw the weapon it may keep her from getting robbed or knocked in the head. 

I voted to mount a remote minigun on top of the car, I didn't get my way :P

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Rose's last target at 10 yards with a 44 magnum. For those whoo don't shoot the black squares are bullet holes covered by tape so the shooter can reuse the same target

lBgPkGh.jpg

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, zmurko said:

Wait! You need to pass a test to carry a handgun in your purse, yet a minor can freely purchase and walk around with an AR-15?!

I'm super confused now. :huh:

Legally minors can't buy a gun. Their parent can get it for them though. I'm not sure how it is in every state but I think it's that way all thru the country. In my state a minor can't carry unless supervised by an adult for hunting or target shooting.

Yeah, carrying a concealed deadly weapon is illegal. State governments came up with the permits as a source of revenue. Much like seat belt laws for safety,  yet we can ride a 200mph motorbike wearing nothing but shorts and sandals.

Also, yeah, open carry is legal most everywhere. Contrary to popular belief the vast majority of us here aren't crazy fuckheads that want to kill each other. Hard to believe, I know. It's what happens when folks put so much trust in media outlets and take social media posts seriously.

• Like 1